+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

asa26

Jan 23, 2024
Hi when filling up the information about work history on EE profile

COMPANY XYZ
Sept 2021-December 2021
- Working part time while on Co-op program (Should I answer "yes" on the questions studying full time)
Jan 2022- March 2022 - Working 30 hrs per week while on co-op program ( Should I answer "No" on the questions studying full time)

COMPANY 123
March 2022-May 2023 -
Working while on a post grad program (Should I answer "yes" on the questions studying full time)
May 2023-Current - Working under PGWP ( Should I answer "No" on the questions studying full time)

These are my work timeline, my question is, should I add each job separately stating while studying and not studying?

CanadianSnowBird

Star Member
Oct 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
OINP HCP (Healthcare) -submitted - 08/11/2023
Hi !
Can anybody please help :
My husband and I have stamps in our passports in various different languages after traveling for 2 years in a row,do we have to translate them all for the Express entry ?
Thank you all in advance!

Kurfesa

Feb 11, 2024
my name is Kurfesa Gebi and I live in Ethiopia.
I have no family and no one to help me .but I have graduated from a public university with a master's degree.
but due to political problems Oslo did not get a job and is still living without work.
so please help me support me to come to canada and serve you with my skills please

Here4PR

Jan 27, 2022
For informing IRCC about the change of mailing address post AOR, do I need to raise webform for dependent as well or just primary applicant (me) raising it enough?

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Hi Guys

Could you please someone reply for these

1. My cousin is in Canada on visit visa, Is he allowed to apply for EE while in Canada. What are pros & cons?
2. He is able to get a job offer in IT field ( Not with LMIA ). What are the chances of getting points for the same?
3. He is interested in Alberta PNP program. What are his chances of getting an ITA?

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: Daramolatobi469

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys

Could you please someone reply for these

1. My cousin is in Canada on visit visa, Is he allowed to apply for EE while in Canada. What are pros & cons?
2. He is able to get a job offer in IT field ( Not with LMIA ). What are the chances of getting points for the same?
3. He is interested in Alberta PNP program. What are his chances of getting an ITA?

Thank you in advance
1. Yes. No pros or cons
2. Job offer gives no points.
3. Don’t know profile so cannot tell you. Based on NOC, CRS score and if has job offer matches his NOC in his profile. If has job offer, employer must be eligible and willing to support nomination.

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Dear Group Members,
I want some information about my ECA renewal from IQAS.

I have to apply for new ECA report or I should order duplicate copy will increase my validity for next 5 years.

Regards.

Chapted

Feb 23, 2024
How Express Entry works
Tellthebell
  1. Step 1: Find out if you're eligible. There are 2 ways to find out if you're eligible for a program that is part of Express Entry: ...
  2. Step 2: Check your score. ...
  3. Step 3: Get your documents ready. ...
  4. Step 4: Fill out your profile. ...
  5. Step 5: Get an invitation and apply.

Last edited:

lekarsanten

Feb 15, 2024
In December 2023, I created an Express Entry profile. At the time I was collecting my documents for AIP and I didn't have Provincial Endorsement certificate. In January I got endorsement certificate. According to CRS score calculator, my score now is 993.

Is Provincial Endorsement certificate same as Provincial Nomination?
Will it make it faster to receive my PR through Express Entry?
Should I delete my Express Entry profile and create a new one? Or delete my Express Entry profile completely and have only AIP application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In December 2023, I created an Express Entry profile. At the time I was collecting my documents for AIP and I didn't have Provincial Endorsement certificate. In January I got endorsement certificate. According to CRS score calculator, my score now is 993.

Is Provincial Endorsement certificate same as Provincial Nomination?
Will it make it faster to receive my PR through Express Entry?
Should I delete my Express Entry profile and create a new one? Or delete my Express Entry profile completely and have only AIP application?
AIP is not an Express Entry program. Nothing to do with EE.

Perin67

Jan 13, 2024
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your knowledge. Your expertise has been invaluable, and I'm honored to have learned from you.

Bobbyjohn

Mar 5, 2024
Hi
I am closed lmia work permit, it will expire on nov 2024.
Can i claim points for valid job offfer if the current company give offer letter without new lmia?