+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi All,

I have given GT IELTS 5 times but unable to get the desired score 8777. Moreover, there is no news for CRS draw for outlanders. So I am willing to invest in study Visa. I have masters equivalency in ECA.

Question:
I have only 47% in graduation and 6.2 cgpa in MBA thru distance mode from Amity university. Is there a chance to get 1 year study visa in public college? Should I try? I have my sibling who is PR in Ontario but I am flexible with other provinces too. Please advise.

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
Hi All,

I studied in foreign campus of Canadian University and final degree issued from Canada and my transcript showed the campus name and details etc. I have sent all my documents to WES as per their requirements for ECA report. After reviewing all my documents, WES cancelled my order and refund all fee by saying that your degree is Canadian and can't do ECA of Canadian education. I called WES and explained that my study is in foreign campus and for all foreign branches required ECA but they said the cant do equivalency of Canadian degree/education, you contact IRCC for further details.

Could someone help me how to get ECA or I can use DLI of main campus while submitting my express entry profile. Thanks in Advance

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

I have given GT IELTS 5 times but unable to get the desired score 8777. Moreover, there is no news for CRS draw for outlanders. So I am willing to invest in study Visa. I have masters equivalency in ECA.

Question:
I have only 47% in graduation and 6.2 cgpa in MBA thru distance mode from Amity university. Is there a chance to get 1 year study visa in public college? Should I try? I have my sibling who is PR in Ontario but I am flexible with other provinces too. Please advise.
With your score... Talk to an RCIC consultant and look for any course against which he/she can get you in Canada.

heyysimr

Aug 24, 2021
Hy there, I got my express entry application cancelled from IRCC even after receiving nomination from AINP, what could be the reason as they say I don't meet eligibility criteria. Kindly suggest me what to do next or any information /update on this. Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hy there, I got my express entry application cancelled from IRCC even after receiving nomination from AINP, what could be the reason as they say I don't meet eligibility criteria. Kindly suggest me what to do next or any information /update on this. Thank you.
I don't think any of us can comment on that without knowing more about your profile.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
You should submit a request for GCMS notes, then you can now why its cancelled.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Mae.Will

Star Member
Mar 30, 2021
Hi guys,
I am going to creat my express entry profile for CEC. My CRS score without my home country work experience is 450. Based on previous draws, it should be ok to be invited.

In 2016, I received a job letter from my employer with my salary, responsibilities, working date etc. For applying study permit, I included this document in my LOE letter.

Now its a while that the company has been bankrupt and the owner has been changed. Even the new owner has changed the business name of the company. So, It is too difficult for me to get connected with them in case of any new required documents.

Is it safe to not include this experience in my work history and just add it in personal history, knowing that in the past I mentioned it as my work experience to CIC when I applied for study permit?
Thanks in advance.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi guys,
I am going to creat my express entry profile for CEC. My CRS score without my home country work experience is 450. Based on previous draws, it should be ok to be invited.

In 2016, I received a job letter from my employer with my salary, responsibilities, working date etc. For applying study permit, I included this document in my LOE letter.

Now its a while that the company has been bankrupt and the owner has been changed. Even the new owner has changed the business name of the company. So, It is too difficult for me to get connected with them in case of any new required documents.

Is it safe to not include this experience in my work history and just add it in personal history, knowing that in the past I mentioned it as my work experience to CIC when I applied for study permit?
Thanks in advance.
Yes, you can update that in personal history. If you do not want to claim points for that work experience, its fine.
But it should be in personal history...

Reactions: Mae.Will

Mae.Will

Star Member
Mar 30, 2021
Hi all,
I think today there will be a CEC draw. Until what time can one apply for the CEC to be considered in the today’s pool?
Thanks in advance.

noorg

Nov 30, 2019
Hello Everyone I need your advise!

I recently got my AINP Approved and I will get a ITA in upcoming round. I’m single at the moment and but I have plans to get married in February Mid or end. 2022.

I’m thinking the best approach here would be including her asap once we get married so that we both can come together to Canada instead of Me getting there first, filing her spouse application and wait another year?

Only thing I’m concerned here is what if I get my PPR request in January or earlier and we’re not married yet? Can I push my application deliberately ? So that we It can stay on pending till we get married? For Ex: Here in Australia people do no get medicals done till they’re ready to get visa.

I know it’s not a very honest practice to delay your application etc but I see no hard as any way I have to submit another application of her later!