+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Radhaa

Jun 29, 2016
I am new to this forum. I would like to know how people got job offers. I am sure that without job offer it is not possible to get ITA since the CRS cut off is very high. Please guide me. My NOC code 2171 and am an SAP SD consultant. What opportunities I will have. Brief me with your experience about job offers.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

I read on December OlNP Applicants' thread that someone's file was rejected and returned due to his/her passport is with validity less than 2 years. I think many applicants who applied family cases, would have their PPs with similar situation, since it was only 45 day- time during which file had to be sent to OlNP, which was quite less time to get passports renewed.

Please give your view.

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hi,
Although I have activated my Job Bank account, it still appears as pending on CIC - how long does it take to reflect the same?
Or have I missed out on a step?

Application/profile status Pending Additional
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable

Thanks

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
It updates in 24 hours.

AK_canada said:
Hi,
Although I have activated my Job Bank account, it still appears as pending on CIC - how long does it take to reflect the same?
Or have I missed out on a step?

Application/profile status Pending Additional
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable

Thanks

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Radhaa said:
I am new to this forum. I would like to know how people got job offers. I am sure that without job offer it is not possible to get ITA since the CRS cut off is very high. Please guide me. My NOC code 2171 and am an SAP SD consultant. What opportunities I will have. Brief me with your experience about job offers.

What is your CRS score? Based on that you can be guided.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Re: score below 400

zaksam777 said:
Hi all.
Is there any hope for people below 400 score In Express Entry?
I highly doubt it. People above 400 and less than 470 are also still waiting.

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I am new to this forum. I have just received ITA in last draw. Will help if someone who has filled ITA can help me with following query.

In application, the form asks me to list all my addresses since 10 years. I had a job posting that I kept moving for projects during training time every two months. So for one year - i didn not have a residence address.
After that, I moved three cities within India.
Through all this the address on my passport and liscence and all other documents was my permanant address(my parents) in Delhi.

Do I need to get separate PCC for each of addresses?
and how do I show address of one year training time? since I was staying either in hotels or guest houses.

Thanks in advance!!!!

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
jetplane said:
Hi All

I am new to this forum. I have just received ITA in last draw. Will help if someone who has filled ITA can help me with following query.

In application, the form asks me to list all my addresses since 10 years. I had a job posting that I kept moving for projects during training time every two months. So for one year - i didn not have a residence address.(Your permanent address)
After that, I moved three cities within India.(Need to fill all addresses)
Through all this the address on my passport and liscence and all other documents was my permanant address(my parents) in Delhi.

Do I need to get separate PCC for each of addresses? NO- PCC for one from one country not by city
and how do I show address of one year training time? since I was staying either in hotels or guest houses. if you are submitting training certificates which shows different cities then you need to fill the different addresses otherwise just use your permanent address.

Thanks in advance!!!!
Good Luck!!

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
Hi
I am new to this forum as well.
I would be extremely grateful if you could update me on something.

We have received and submitted the papers for the ITA in April 7. Then submitted our Schedule A and Medical all happened within April 7- 12. Since then our status is as follows:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Any idea how long it might take? and if there is a forum or who falls under the same timeline and have updates? I am getting very anxious.

Thanks in advance for the help.

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
shammi.polen said:
Hi
I am new to this forum as well.
I would be extremely grateful if you could update me on something.

We have received and submitted the papers for the ITA in April 7. Then submitted our Schedule A and Medical all happened within April 7- 12. Since then our status is as follows:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Any idea how long it might take? and if there is a forum or who falls under the same timeline and have updates? I am getting very anxious.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Even I am in the same situation but I got my aor in May and waiting. According to current timelines looks like it takes 5 months since the day u have got AOR. So you may get your ppr request in aug/sep, as I am expecting in oct/nov.

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
Hi Guys,

I got my
AOR 4th may 2016,
RPRF 7th June 2016
meds done upfront and passed.

And I am still awaiting for next step. I guess it should be PPR now?

However my IELTS is expiring this month JULY. Should I write it again while I am awaiting for next step? Or is it fine if not written as I have already submitted the application for PR?

Please let me know.

Regards,
Shweta

puneet_jainp

May 5, 2016
Hello
Need some guidance on police verification. Per the guidelines, the PCC should get completed from the place of living for last 12 months. In my case, I am currently in Hyderabad and originally from Delhi. My passport issuance place is Delhi. Few questions:
1. Assuming the verification needs to be done from Hyderabad, will that be a concern at the later stage where my passport has different address (permanent address) from the current address?
2. Based on Hyderabad police website, they need one of the following as part of Purpose of PCC (Letter of Proof).
•Consulate letter
•Visa copy / National Visa Center Case File Number
•Job offer letters from companies
•In case of Students Admission copy from concerned University
What should be the response for this point! Seems they will not process the request unless they have answer to this!!

Would appreciate some guidance on the above points from the members of this board...

Thanks in advance

Puneet Jain

vibhu_kk

Oct 14, 2015
Guys I have been reading a lot, but I have been unable to find the right information to answer my questions. As stupid as these might sound, I would really appreciate if someone could provide precise answers to my questions. Please no guesswok:)

History:
I individually applied through EE program last year (2015) and completed all formalities and received my ITA and applied and paid the fee. In May 2016, I received an email from ""CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>""
asking me to send my Passport for PR Visa stamping through VFS. During this period, just before receiving this new email, I got married and I sent a letter informing about my change in marital status alongwith my passport through VFS. I also updated CIC through Case Specific Enquiry portal with all the necessary documents (photos, marriage certificate and a detailed letter).

Now I have received 2 separate communications. One through email from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and also through my Express Entry profile update page asking for the following documents:
Generic Application Form for Canada(required)
Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)
A signed and completed questionnaire(required)
Marriage Photos (required)
Passport (required)
RPRF (required)

I believe the profile update page is more authentic for me to share my wife's documents. Now I have these questions:

1. Is my wife going to be added as a dependent who will not be eligible to work in Canada? Or will this be also a PR with in-built work permit?
2. If she is not eligible to work with this permit, how do I apply for OWP for her? Can OWP be applied from my existing EE profile?
3. If she needs OWP, then why do I have to pay for RPRF (as asked in "Replacement Needed" documents)?

jessy_canada

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
<<< This post is straight from my blog. I thought it would be better to have a copy on the forum too>>>

Thank you for this detailed explanation..It really puts things into perspective. Was uncertain should I use an agent or not. I also would like to get some support with regard to understand format of experience letters.