+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shagoonsarita said:
Query1 - My passport number in the IELTS TRF of 2016 March and passport no. right now differs as I added spouse's name in my old passport and also changed my address in it.Will it pose a problem in the future while submitting the EE profile ? Just hope not, as my old passport number is mentioned in the new one as well.
No problem at all

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
Hi I am looking for nominee of SNIP under Skilled Worker as i dont have Offer letter.

Step 1 is Job Offer And employment
1) Do you currently have a job offer?* NO
2)Have you been accepted into Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada's Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code? * "YES"

3) Express Entry Profile Number*
E000588637

4) Job Seeker Validation Code*

I have at least one year of work experience in 2171

But when i click on next then this section is yellow

I am not understanding what wrong i am doing as per my understanding For Skilled Worker categor i dont need offer letter. but why its still showing in yellow instead of green when i have completed the form.

Please guide me i want to apply for SNIP under Skilled Worker

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Budi said:
Hello,

I would appreciate if someone could provide me with some assistance. Just got this email

''This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 > Height & eye color: Height (in cm) and eye color details This must be
received at this office by: 2016/07/27

What kind of information am I expected to provide?

Thanks in advance.
They are asking you to send them the measurement of your high in cm and the colour of your eye.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vijeth_R said:
Hi All,

I am waiting in the pool with a score of around 400. I understand that I will need a job offer to get another 600 points and then get a ITA. If any immigration consultant is ready to get me a job which is approved by LMIA, does it have to be in the same area of work which matches my current experience? If I get a job offer under a different stream and I update my express entry profile with this info and my points go up, will there be an issue when I apply for a PR?

Please advice..
Thanks!!
Your job offer must be related to the NOC you are applying with, it must not be different. Thanks.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there
When I submitted my document's I was still missing FBI clearance. CIC gave me 60 days to upload it once I get it. I got it today but when I want to upload it in MyCIC account it asks me about the name of the document, document number, issue date and expiration date. There is no expiration date on that document from FBI and I don't know what date should I use. Any Ideas?

Thanks a lot

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Johny Bravo said:
Hi there
When I submitted my document's I was still missing FBI clearance. CIC gave me 60 days to upload it once I get it. I got it today but when I want to upload it in MyCIC account it asks me about the name of the document, document number, issue date and expiration date. There is no expiration date on that document from FBI and I don't know what date should I use. Any Ideas?

Thanks a lot
I believe you can enter a future expiration date and submit a LOE along with it explaining that there is no expiry date on the PCC and hence I had to mention a future date (because the field is mandatory and it will accept only the date format).

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
Bavana said:
No problem at all
Thanks Bavana

I have another query -

Do I need to fill in my 2-yr old baby's passport number right now while submitting EE profile ? Because she doesnt have one yet and I want to submit profile ASAP (just waiting for my ECA result).

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi seniors and rajkamal,
i was in dilemma that whether my CCNP certificate can eafn points and if so then which body evaluate Vendor certifications? any idea or suggestion?? and if they don't consider it then there is no point to ask further...
thanks

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Hello,

How many extra point do we get for a new born child ? And where do we update this info ?

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Hi guys
Anyone knows that which one is lmia expiry I need to write in the express entry profile issue date that I know but I am confused because on the lmia paper.it Is written assessment expiry date .please guys if anyone knows reply me

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
Budi said:
Hello,

I would appreciate if someone could provide me with some assistance. Just got this email

''This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 > Height & eye color: Height (in cm) and eye color details This must be
received at this office by: 2016/07/27

What kind of information am I expected to provide?

Thanks in advance.
Surprised!
Mine height,weight and eye color were recorded by my medical doc's assistant while i was doing my medical. Not yours at medical?

AlokB

Apr 18, 2015
Hi,

Just a question - I am an Indian, and was deported from US last month, and my B1/B2 tourist visa was cancelled for 5 years - as they found marks cards in my bag, leading to an impression that I had come to take up a job. Also, my sister is a green card holder over there.

Will this impact my Canada Express entry prospects ?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
score below 400

Hi all.
Is there any hope for people below 400 score In Express Entry?

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
AlokB said:
Hi,

Just a question - I am an Indian, and was deported from US last month, and my B1/B2 tourist visa was cancelled for 5 years - as they found marks cards in my bag, leading to an impression that I had come to take up a job. Also, my sister is a green card holder over there.

Will this impact my Canada Express entry prospects ?
It won't impact for EE for canada however you need to mention this when you create EE profile and later on when invited you will be submitting explanation letter why you were deported. Good luck!

AlokB

Apr 18, 2015
Thanks !

jaybe said:
It won't impact for EE for canada however you need to mention this when you create EE profile and later on when invited you will be submitting explanation letter why you were deported. Good luck!