+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

DBeautifull

May 2, 2016
Re: Need help

Fly2Can said:
Your CRS score is quite good, hope you will get ITA by the end of 2016.

Could you recall, your file you submitted and find what did you forget in that according to the OINP's requirements.

Thanks in advance.
Pretty saying my transcript but I have up to my letter of completion as well a my degree certificate, this is so frustrating
Thanks for replying

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee answers for my post

Just want to share the benefit

Kindly I need the answer for the following questions ASAP

1. in the application, they ask if I have applied for the Canadian immigration and citizenship before. I made an EE profile before but it is ineligible because i didn't make a job bank account so should I answer yes? also where I can find the UCI number?

Answer No. What they are referring to here is whether you have submitted any PR application post ITA.

Also, I made a mistake in the number of hrs for one of the jobs I submitted in the ineligible profile however I was working 2 jobs at the same time so it won't affect my score. In my new profile, I will only write the one I wrote its hrs correct coz this is the only one I can bring a letter for. Can they consider this as misrepresentation ? - No, this will not be considered misrepresentation. You can mention only the job for which you have all the documents and also which will help you meet the minimum requirements.

2. I am working as TA (part time job) in canada during my phd, should I put it in the application? - If this experience is gained on a study permit, then No, you cannot put this under Work History.

3. I am also get paid as RA for my PhD research in Canada, but I noticed that it will not bring any points for me so I thought in not writing it in the application. Is that a problem? - No, it will not be a problem if you skip it. Please refer my above comment.

Please I need the answers for these points ASAP.
I want to submit an EE profile before the new draw

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning House,

To all those anticipating MR, or PPR, exchange rate has gone high, officially rate that used to be 151 for one canadian dollar exchanges is about 221 naira. My advice: Please recalculate your POF and update your account before AVO contacts you ooooo. To save valuable time, This also has affected the ticket fee with about 49%. God will see us through.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aroms said:
Good morning House,

To all those anticipating MR, or PPR, exchange rate has gone high, officially rate that used to be 151 for one canadian dollar exchanges is about 221 naira. My advice: Please recalculate your POF and update your account before AVO contacts you ooooo. To save valuable time, This also has affected the ticket fee with about 49%. God will see us through.
From what I know, it is sufficient if the applicant has at least the required funds at the time of submission of e-APR. That is, from what I know, there should not be any problem if the currency rate fluctuates post submission of application.

Do you know of anyone who has been contacted because of this?

nikhil.bhatia

Oct 12, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
O-8 (L-9, R-8, S-7, W-7)
File Transfer...
24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Interview........
N.A.
Passport Req..
17-02-17
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2017
Hello All,

Can someone please guide me. I am creating my EE profile. I came to canada on a student visa. I got a JOB in NOC B during my studies. i started working for that company in march 2015 as a part timer (working 16 hrs per week). i finished my studies in April 2015. starting may 2016 i continued my JOB as a full timer. I applied for my PGWP in May 2015 and got it in Sep 2015.

So my question is what do i fill in the work history profile?? Should i mention my 2 months work experience or not as a part time work as i become qualified to practice in that profession in May 2015. In my employment letter it says i started working for this company from march 2015 or is it the date i recieved my work permit??

Can someone please guide me.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
From what I know, it is sufficient if the applicant has at least the required funds at the time of submission of e-APR. That is, from what I know, there should not be any problem if the currency rate fluctuates post submission of application.

Do you know of anyone who has been contacted because of this?
Not At all. I posted so that people can get ready and won't be taken by surprise.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nikhil.bhatia said:
Hello All,

Can someone please guide me. I am creating my EE profile. I came to canada on a student visa. I got a JOB in NOC B during my studies. i started working for that company in march 2015 as a part timer (working 16 hrs per week). i finished my studies in April 2015. starting may 2016 i continued my JOB as a full timer. I applied for my PGWP in May 2015 and got it in Sep 2015.

So my question is what do i fill in the work history profile?? Should i mention my 2 months work experience or not as a part time work as i become qualified to practice in that profession in May 2015. In my employment letter it says i started working for this company from march 2015 or is it the date i recieved my work permit??

Can someone please guide me.
Replied to the same post on the other thread.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,

Thanks you all for the supports and feedback, I can see there is progress from the attached screenshot sent today by rep. (The Review of submitted documents part that used to show,,We need additional documents from the applicant, is now showing=PROVIDED), also response from Accra visa office today is positive (application is being processed and will contact you once the passports are ready), Hopefully before the week runs out our application will be approved and close, and we get pick up letter.

Regards.

mcrystald

Aug 4, 2014
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj,

So my points is 469 and NOC is 1315, under CEC.

So by this forum I am thinking end of the year or early next year I might get invited..correct?

Is there a possibility that people with my current NOC and not receiving invitations?

So far I have got 2 emails from Job Match and none of the jobs match what i do.

Any info is welcome..

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Any idea why ITA's are hovering around 700's while earlier it was around 1400's?

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Stanlee said:
This question has been answered in the past on this thread. Read through, you will find the answer for the same http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-express-entry-t263315.795.html.
Stanlee Please help....

On completion of 5 years in an organization we are entitled for Gratuity, which we can withdraw after we leave the organization. So can we include the same for POF like EPF....

Thanks in advance

duggu219

Jun 23, 2016
Respected Sir/Madam,

I am looking for PR in Canada. However I have discovered my NOCs but I am still confused .

In my profile I am working with a MNC in India, company name is Genpact India Pvt Ltd. It's a BPO ( Contact Center ) . I have been working with the organization for 10 Years. Where I have handled many profile from Insurance to Banking ( Anti Money Laundry, Retail Banking ). These were all back end operation processes For Ex. data entry , Data processing , file transfer , generating reports , documentation processing, team handling , dash b=
dashboard publishing etc.

I have also searched many NOCs on CIC portal but still confused . My searched NOCs are .
Level B- Major group -12-121-1211 and 1212
LevelC - Major Group 14- 141-1411and 143-1434
Level C - major group 14-142-1422.
Please go through it .

I will be very thank full to you , please revert me ASAP.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Job NOC question

Hi all.
I am preparing to create my EE profile.I have a few questions regarding my NOC.
I worked as an Advertising Manager from 2008 to 2011. So it has been 5 years since I worked there. It is under NOC 0124 and Skill level 0.
I am currently working as Deputy Registrar at a University since 2012 so that's 2012-2016. It is under NOC 0421 and Skill level 0.
So which NOC should I select and which one is better option for me? Does it make any difference?
Regards.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi,

For my wife, all her educational certificates are in her before-marriage name. Would WES evaluation be done in the before marriage name or after marriage name?

In the immigration profile, her after marriage name would go? any issues?

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
Hi,

For my wife, all her educational certificates are in her before-marriage name. Would WES evaluation be done in the before marriage name or after marriage name?

In the immigration profile, her after marriage name would go? any issues?
Assessment Report has same name that on certificates.