+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, does anyone have any idea whether India CA or US CPA would qualify for professional degree in the education options. I would be applying for WES but still incase anyone has received a report for these qualifications?

May 10, 2016
Hi,

Want to know what profiles do people generally have who are getting the ITA. Please post your profiles, brief ones for all of us to know who could look at applying.

As for me, I've completed my Bachelors in Computer Applications. Have done PGDB but my college is not listed in the WES :( I am a digital marketer by profession and have about 10 years of work experience in overall marketing and for Digital Marketing of about 6 years(paid).

Do post it'll be an insight.

All the best to one and all!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hellocanadadry said:
Hi,

Want to know what profiles do people generally have who are getting the ITA. Please post your profiles, brief ones for all of us to know who could look at applying.

As for me, I've completed my Bachelors in Computer Applications. Have done PGDB but my college is not listed in the WES :( I am a digital marketer by profession and have about 10 years of work experience in overall marketing and for Digital Marketing of about 6 years(paid).

Do post it'll be an insight.

All the best to one and all!
Your CRS depends on the following criteria -

Age, your Education Level, Work experience, Canadian Work experience (if any), your Language test results.

If you are under 29, single, have a Master's degree with a CLB-9/CLB-10, you can cross 480 which will enable you to get a direct ITA.

Anything below 470 is now considered incompetent (per the current draw score trend) and hence the applicant has to either improve their language scores (8777 LRWS = CLB-9).

If your score is less, you might have to go for a Provincial Nomination which will give you 600 points and ensure an ITA in the next draw.

nikhil.bhatia

Oct 12, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
O-8 (L-9, R-8, S-7, W-7)
File Transfer...
24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Interview........
N.A.
Passport Req..
17-02-17
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2017
Hello All,

Can someone please guide me. I am creating my EE profile. I came to canada on a student visa. I got a JOB in NOC B during my studies. i started working for that company in march 2015 as a part timer (working 16 hrs per week). i finished my studies in April 2015. starting may 2016 i continued my JOB as a full timer. I applied for my PGWP in May 2015 and got it in Sep 2015.

So my question is what do i fill in the work history profile?? Should i mention my 2 months work experience or not as a part time work as i become qualified to practice in that profession in May 2015. In my employment letter it says i started working for this company from march 2015.

Can someone please guide me.

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted an old EE application and it was rejected after a month because i didn't make an account on the job bank.

Now, I am making a new application.

In the old, I wrote that I have two jobs.

In the new one, I will write only one of the 2 jobs in my work history part.

Is there any problem of doing so?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy new week great people, We shall hear great testimonies this week by God's grace!!

tavneet365

May 11, 2016
Dear all please help
Mine Noc is 6313 and crs is 354... is there any province open for this Noc with 354 scored...please guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Bavana said:
I have submitted an old EE application and it was rejected after a month because i didn't make an account on the job bank.

Now, I am making a new application.

In the old, I wrote that I have two jobs.

In the new one, I will write only one of the 2 jobs in my work history part.

Is there any problem of doing so?
No problem.

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Hello everyone...

I had a query regarding POF. I am applying with my spouse. Need to confirm if Provident Fund and Gratuity can be shown as POF since I can claim them once I leave the organization.

Kindly let me know.......

Thanks

DBeautifull

May 2, 2016
Need help

I'm not sure if I can get some help or guidance as to what to do I did my express entry profile got the pnp but then the return my file saying that it was incomplete can I just forget about applying for pnp and just hope that I get ita through express entry my crs is 463

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Need help

DBeautifull said:
I'm not sure if I can get some help or guidance as to what to do I did my express entry profile got the pnp but then the return my file saying that it was incomplete can I just forget about applying for pnp and just hope that I get ita through express entry my crs is 463
Your CRS score is quite good, hope you will get ITA by the end of 2016.

Could you recall, your file you submitted and find what did you forget in that according to the OINP's requirements.

Thanks in advance.

canada303

May 17, 2016
OKOTOKS
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-O3-2016
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-04-2016
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
good luck every one

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Tedd said:
Hello everyone...

I had a query regarding POF. I am applying with my spouse. Need to confirm if Provident Fund and Gratuity can be shown as POF since I can claim them once I leave the organization.

Kindly let me know.......

Thanks
This question has been answered in the past on this thread. Read through, you will find the answer for the same http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-express-entry-t263315.795.html.

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly I need the answer for the following questions ASAP

1. in the application, they ask if I have applied for the Canadian immigration and citizenship before. I made an EE profile before but it is ineligible because i didn't make a job bank account so should I answer yes? also where I can find the UCI number?

Also, I made a mistake in the number of hrs for one of the jobs I submitted in the ineligible profile however I was working 2 jobs at the same time so it won't affect my score. In my new profile, I will only write the one I wrote its hrs correct coz this is the only one I can bring a letter for. Can they consider this as misrepresentation ?
2. I am working as TA (part time job) in canada during my phd, should I put it in the application?

3. I am also get paid as RA for my PhD research in Canada, but I noticed that it will not bring any points for me so I thought in not writing it in the application. Is that a problem?

Please I need the answers for these points ASAP.
I want to submit an EE profile before the new draw

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Bavana said:
Kindly I need the answer for the following questions ASAP

1. in the application, they ask if I have applied for the Canadian immigration and citizenship before. I made an EE profile before but it is ineligible because i didn't make a job bank account so should I answer yes? also where I can find the UCI number?

Also, I made a mistake in the number of hrs for one of the jobs I submitted in the ineligible profile however I was working 2 jobs at the same time so it won't affect my score. In my new profile, I will only write the one I wrote its hrs correct coz this is the only one I can bring a letter for. Can they consider this as misrepresentation ?
2. I am working as TA (part time job) in canada during my phd, should I put it in the application?

3. I am also get paid as RA for my PhD research in Canada, but I noticed that it will not bring any points for me so I thought in not writing it in the application. Is that a problem?

Please I need the answers for these points ASAP.
I want to submit an EE profile before the new draw
Replied to the PM that you sent me.