+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dhasha1 said:
My A11.2 passed on Feb 2nd. Found that from GCMS notes.

It says waiting for finalize. Last thing remaining is security clearance in my application.
Does it say "Waiting to finalize" or "Ready to finalize". I suppose it would be the latter?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:
Hi folks...

When file is being transferred to local VO(New Delhi) ...What does that imply, I mean.... What's checks are already done....Is Noc eligibility is checked my Ottawa or local VO.
According to my GCMS notes, before my file was transferred to NDVO on 01 Dec, R10, A11.2, Criminality and meds passed (all before 29th November). Content of the reference letter (and NOC matching) happens during the A11.2 check.

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi Nov thread guys, I am from Dec thread but I know there are many experts here and I have a question:
I am PNP-I and got eAOR on Dec 13. Since I haven't seen any update on my cic profile, I requested GCMS notes early Feb but I receive following email this morning:

>>>>>>>>
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on February 6, 2017 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning XXXX, XXXX.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file number in question was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has not reached the permanent residence stage yet. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the express entry profile.

>>>>>>>>

I posted my question on Dec thread and others think there is something wrong here and suggest me to raise CSE in case there is technical issue that make my application invisible.
I just wondering "the file has not reached the permanent residence stage", does that mean I chose wrong category while ordering notes or my application haven't been touched? Any Nov thread guys had similar issue while order note?

Any idea would be appreciated.
Thanks so much

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
wengehua said:
Hi Nov thread guys, I am from Dec thread but I know there are many experts here and I have a question:
I am PNP-I and got eAOR on Dec 13. Since I haven't seen any update on my cic profile, I requested GCMS notes early Feb but I receive following email this morning:

>>>>>>>>
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on February 6, 2017 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning XXXX, XXXX.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file number in question was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has not reached the permanent residence stage yet. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the express entry profile.

>>>>>>>>

I posted my question on Dec thread and others think there is something wrong here and suggest me to raise CSE in case there is technical issue that make my application invisible.
I just wondering "the file has not reached the permanent residence stage", does that mean I chose wrong category while ordering notes or my application haven't been touched? Any Nov thread guys had similar issue while order note?

Any idea would be appreciated.
Thanks so much
From the first look of it, I think you placed the request under the wrong category. Your responses should be as follows.

Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request = Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

"Which type of records do you wish to request? " ==> Case Files

"What type of record would you like to request? " ==> Permanent Residence

"Which specific information are you looking for? " ==> The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s)

From what you have mentioned, I think you chose "Express Entry profile" as the answer to the question "What type of record would you like to request? " where as you should have chosen "Permanent Residence".

If that is not it, did you check if you have provided the correct application number (I suppose it begins with E00........) shown in your AOR letter?

If you have received an AOR for your PR application, then this response was sent in error. You can raise a complaint and seek remedy (the link to this will be available in the e-mail they sent you).

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
From the first look of it, I think you placed the request under the wrong category. Your responses should be as follows.

Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request = Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

"Which type of records do you wish to request? " ==> Case Files

"What type of record would you like to request? " ==> Permanent Residence

"Which specific information are you looking for? " ==> The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s)

From what you have mentioned, I think you chose "Express Entry profile" as the answer to the question "What type of record would you like to request? " where as you should have chosen "Permanent Residence".

If that is not it, did you check if you have provided the correct application number (I suppose it begins with E00........) shown in your AOR letter?

If you have received an AOR for your PR application, then this response was sent in error. You can raise a complaint and seek remedy (the link to this will be available in the e-mail they sent you).
Thanks Raj for your feedback. I really can't remember what I chose while ordering notes because I did not print out the confirmation page. Thanks for your instruction I think I might order my second note next month.

rama15mohan

Jan 31, 2015
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
What is the best number to call IRCC from inside Canada to get an update on our application?

I've been trying to use this number: 1-888-242-2100, but couldn't reach an agent at all.
Call this number through google hangout +1 613 944 4000

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Raj and other seniors, kindly advice me because Im a bit confused.
After submitting EAPR, I notified LVO that I got married and they responded with the letter below asking for Additional documentation.
My Question is, they did not expressly ask for the documents of my Wife, should I interpret it to mean documents for myself and my wife ??

Dear XXXXX:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents to your MyCIC account:
 (My Name) :

 > Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Biodata page only This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Additional Family Info IMM5645: A completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5645) This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Payment Receipt: Payment Receipt for processing fee for spouse of $550 - should be 'R' receipt for online payment This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account only.

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
nkymary said:
PNP-Inland

EE: 09/12/16
BC Nomination: 10/12/16
ITA: 10/12/16
AOR: 11/01/16
Medical Passed:11/19/16
BG:NS/IP/NN/IP: 11/19/16, 11/24/16, 02/22/17

I guess they have started looking at PNPs
Good news for PNP-I
Good Luck with your PPR :)

MauritiusS

Feb 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
AOR Received.
Jan 2021
Not many PPR emails reported this week as compared to last week :( Hope to see a flow soon!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Managerchap said:
Hello Raj and other seniors, kindly advice me because Im a bit confused.
After submitting EAPR, I notified LVO that I got married and they responded with the letter below asking for Additional documentation.
My Question is, they did not expressly ask for the documents of my Wife, should I interpret it to mean documents for myself and my wife ??

Dear XXXXX:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents to your MyCIC account:
 (My Name) :

 > Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Biodata page only This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Additional Family Info IMM5645: A completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5645) This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Payment Receipt: Payment Receipt for processing fee for spouse of $550 - should be 'R' receipt for online payment This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/23
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account only.
All the below documents are for spouse the way I see it.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Does it say "Waiting to finalize" or "Ready to finalize". I suppose it would be the latter?
It says ready to finalize. What does it mean??
rajkamalmohanram said:
According to my GCMS notes, before my file was transferred to NDVO on 01 Dec, R10, A11.2, Criminality and meds passed (all before 29th November). Content of the reference letter (and NOC matching) happens during the A11.2 check.
so everything in your file is in check, then why the delay??

ramu_rokey

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPEC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2016
Doc's Request.
01-24-2017
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
MauritiusS said:
Not many PPR emails reported this week as compared to last week :( Hope to see a flow soon!!
most of the CEC candidates from December AOR have got their PPR yesterday,so hope you all from November should be hearing it soon from CIC

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

Just got the golden e mail for PPR :)

Cant explain how relieved we are now. Have been dealing with PR application since 2015. Thanks everyone for the support.

If anyone needs anything once they land in Toronto, don't hesitate to contact me.

Good luck to everyone else.

Anshul

MauritiusS

Feb 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
AOR Received.
Jan 2021
ramu_rokey said:
most of the CEC candidates from December AOR have got their PPR yesterday,so hope you all from November should be hearing it soon from CIC
Congrats & all the best!! That was a quick turnaround. ;)

nikhil.bhatia

Oct 12, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
O-8 (L-9, R-8, S-7, W-7)
File Transfer...
24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Interview........
N.A.
Passport Req..
17-02-17
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2017
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi Guys,

Just got the golden e mail for PPR :)

Cant explain how relieved we are now. Have been dealing with PR application since 2015. Thanks everyone for the support.

If anyone needs anything once they land in Toronto, don't hesitate to contact me.

Good luck to everyone else.

Anshul
congrats buddy!!