22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
The Phenom said:
I have submitted my e-APR on 23rd December but after that I did not get any update on my application. Even, Medical status is not changed yet. Anyone with similar time line and receive update?

My worrying concern is that in last 3 draws, they have issued 7716 invitations which again lead to longer processing times from my prospective. Now, I am scared because I have already faced OINP prolonged processing. I am still hoping for best.

Please share your views on this friends.
If you read through this thread you'll see a lot of people are still waiting for a status update. Some received their AOR in the beginning of December.

danish2016

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
danish2016 said:
I have AOR 31 Dec

On Jan 5
my medical changed to Passed
BGC changed from not needed to not started
Documents required changed from blank to no additional needed at this time
Jan 10
BGC changed again from not started to not needed

Whats going on?
any thoughts

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
danish2016 said:
Jan 10
BGC changed again from not started to not needed

Whats going on?
any thoughts
Nothing to panic buddy, its quite normal. I'm a October applicant and my status went in similar way (NN > NS > NN). My last NN update was on 22-Nov and then no update till date. Things might be happening in back end. Simply wait for few days or you can order for GCMS notes (if you completed min 2 months).

Biggeee

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2016
AOR Received.
Dec. 1, 2016
Med's Request
passed Jan. 22 2017
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
March 2
VISA ISSUED...
March 6
LANDED..........
March 10
40 days post AOR, no change in status, medical still under review.
"No news is good news", they say... right?

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
I applied for a Provincial nominee work permit after eAPR and AOR, and it was refused for insufficient evidence of being LMIA exempt.

Should I raise a CSE to say that I have had a visa refused?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TicTocCroc said:
I applied for a Provincial nominee work permit after eAPR and AOR, and it was refused for insufficient evidence of being LMIA exempt.

Should I raise a CSE to say that I have had a visa refused?
No. You don't have to report these refusals after submitting your e-APR, IMO.

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Thanks, as always, Raj!

Sep 24, 2016
Dear friends

I received my Ontario Provincial Nominee and as a result I have received 600 points and now I am out of pool sending my application. I have some very important questions:

1. In the customized required documents in the application page it is asking for:

Education Diploma/Degrees BUT NOT FOR TRANSCRIPTS. There is not any
It says: You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree.

But in the (Applications received on or after January 1, 2016, for permanent residence programs subject to the Express Entry completeness check) (which is general) it says:

Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of

secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

Should I upload my Transcripts along with my degrees?

2. Should I also upload my WES document? There is not any separate place for uploading, nor anywhere asking me to upload it. What do you think?

3. Also there is not any place to upload my IELTS exam result for them. What shall I do with my IELTS Test result?

4. There is also a place in the system asking for "proof of relationship". I have received some points in the PROVINCIAL program for my father living in Toronto. But as you know there is not any point for family in express entry system. Should I upload proof of relationship documents for this part?

5. Last question. Should I also upload the "provincial nominee certificate" that Ontario sent me?

I would be thankful if you could give me a through response as I am a stroke of key away from submitting my application and I am very stressed!

Thank you very much

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
just_a_little_question said:
Dear friends

I received my Ontario Provincial Nominee and as a result I have received 600 points and now I am out of pool sending my application. I have some very important questions:

1. In the customized required documents in the application page it is asking for:

Education Diploma/Degrees BUT NOT FOR TRANSCRIPTS. There is not any
It says: You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree.

But in the (Applications received on or after January 1, 2016, for permanent residence programs subject to the Express Entry completeness check) (which is general) it says:

Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of

secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

Should I upload my Transcripts along with my degrees?

2. Should I also upload my WES document? There is not any separate place for uploading, nor anywhere asking me to upload it. What do you think?

3. Also there is not any place to upload my IELTS exam result for them. What shall I do with my IELTS Test result?

4. There is also a place in the system asking for "proof of relationship". I have received some points in the PROVINCIAL program for my father living in Toronto. But as you know there is not any point for family in express entry system. Should I upload proof of relationship documents for this part?

5. Last question. Should I also upload the "provincial nominee certificate" that Ontario sent me?

I would be thankful if you could give me a through response as I am a stroke of key away from submitting my application and I am very stressed!

Thank you very much
Read the first post here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
andy108 said:
Yes. Ping me PM.

We also have AOR December Tracker
I wanted to add my case, but I can't find Lebanon in the country list, and I can't find my NOC either

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, quick question: do you think raising CSE delays processing of one's case? I am in a dilemma because I submitted a black-and-white scan of my USA PCC and the water mark on the sheet is not visible. Now I am trying to establish whether this is worth submitting a CSE since I already submitted one. Feedback much appreciated.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Pascal.H said:
I wanted to add my case, but I can't find Lebanon in the country list, and I can't find my NOC either
Let me check now. Will upade.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mashamasha said:
Guys, quick question: do you think raising CSE delays processing of one's case? I am in a dilemma because I submitted a black-and-white scan of my USA PCC and the water mark on the sheet is not visible. Now I am trying to establish whether this is worth submitting a CSE since I already submitted one. Feedback much appreciated.
Submit it ASAP

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
mashamasha said:
Hi I have a similar thing with my wife's PCC, I guess US PCC had some issue of their stationary having a very low contrast water mark, nevertheless, IRCC would surely have a mechanism to trace this back to the PCC deptt in US if they think there is a need to do so. I personally don't think a CSE is required in this case. At least I am not raising one.

Sit back and relax - hope for the best ;D

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moderator1983 said:
Hi I have a similar thing with my wife's PCC, I guess US PCC had some issue of their stationary having a very low contrast water mark, nevertheless, IRCC would surely have a mechanism to trace this back to the PCC deptt in US if they think there is a need to do so. I personally don't think a CSE is required in this case. At least I am not raising one.

Sit back and relax - hope for the best ;D
I also think it is not worth submitting the CSE, but better safe then sorry, right? My friend said there has been a bit of discussion regarding this in other topics, so I am really confused as to what to do. Guess I'll try scanning it in color tomorrow and see if the watermark is visible.