App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
harith86 said:
Please, someone make it clear for me...
how much money exactly should I show to the visa officer for the $14.000 1year course? As I said above, I can show $15.000, not more, that's what I have, is it ok? if not, what options should I have "except for loans or sponsorship", what about the bank statement? what is its procedure?

Please, I need to show the visa officer as little as possible, which is also accepted to grant a student visa...
Please Help!
By 14,000, do you mean Tuition + Living Cost or Tuition only? Because the living cost itself it 10,000 and you MUST show 1 year tuition + 1 year living expense + ticket fare (if self sponsoring) or if there's sponsor then he/she will have to prove his/her financial sustainability besides sponsoring you.

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
By 14,000, do you mean Tuition + Living Cost or Tuition only?

No, I meant $14.000 for tuition fees, which I can certainly play
and, $15.000 funds, which I can certainly show to visa officer

means I have almost $30.000 to study there, no more

Is it ok to satisfy the visa officer with such funds??

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
harith86 said:
No, I meant $14.000 for tuition fees, which I can certainly play
and, $15.000 funds, which I can certainly show to visa officer

means I have almost $30.000 to study there, no more

Is it ok to satisfy the visa officer with such funds??
Tell me about your funding source. Are you self funded or someone is sponsoring you (parents perhaps)? If self funded, do you have any dependent?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
harith86 said:
I work + my parents and uncle will help me by giving money
So you will be funding yourself + you will have sponsor.

Now, that amount of money is ok BUT you will have to show that your sponsors, despite giving you that money, can sustain themselves financially. That can be shown through more money (which you are not willing to), by properties and/or by income/business. Like if your sponsors show that they earn enough to sustain themselves, you are good to go with it. But then again, you should always show as much money as your can along with properties.

If you can't understand anything, point that out.

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
if you can't understand anything, point that out.
I understood,
but I cannot guarantee how to show that my sponsors will support themselves financially, I have my father working, my mother is a housewife, my uncle is in Holland and he gave me money to transfer it to Canada

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
harith86 said:
I understood,
but I cannot guarantee how to show that my sponsors will support themselves financially, I have my father working, my mother is a housewife, my uncle is in Holland and he gave me money to transfer it to Canada
Show your father's income (since your mother is a dependent on your father so your mother doesn't need to show any income) and I am guessing that your uncle wired/gave the money to you. In that case, just ask your uncle to provide a letter stating that and why he is giving you this money for education.

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
Only a letter signed by him? is that accepted?

And the whole funds managed with this way, is this way accepted? I mean, it's only relatives who want to help me go study and get certified....
I have a friend in Canada, can I send him the money so he can open a bank account for me? or how? if you have a private e-mail address, I'll glad to have little chit-chat :)

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
harith86 said:
Only a letter signed by him? is that accepted?

And the whole funds managed with this way, is this way accepted? I mean, it's only relatives who want to help me go study and get certified....
I have a friend in Canada, can I send him the money so he can open a bank account for me? or how? if you have a private e-mail address, I'll glad to have little chit-chat :)
Different countries have different requirements in case of funding because of economical and national banking methodology. What I told you is just how things works in general.

You don't need to open any bank account or anything over there for the time being. If any kind of transfer is required to the university, wire it directly to the bank, not through it.

And managing the fund should work that way. Then again, it depends on the country you are from. Where are you from?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
harith86 said:
From Iraq
what about bank statement? please advice, I don't have knowledge to manage this "funds" thing
Oh sorry bro I have no clue about the sort of financial docs accepted for Iraqi applicants. :( Like I have said, I have given you a general outline. It would be better if you can find someone from Iraq in this forum (perhaps open up a thread "Applying for study permit from Iraq". Everything apart from financial is more or less common to applicants from all country but financial matter varies greatly from country to country depending on economical stands and banking rules.

But yes bank statements are MUST from all sources of funding.

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
Banks Statement... is it difficult like the other options? Do I need to show visa officer multiple letters or proofs? what is its procedure? I only know that it should be for the past four months..

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
i have a question guys i have 80%loan sanctioned +cad 9000 in bank as fd's+and my father income cad 12000 per year will this 12000 will also counts becoz i have seen some where tution fee +10000 cad in bank +airfare but i have only cad 9000 in bank 80% loan is sanctioned will it be good in with 9000 cad in non spp or i should try for one more 1000 cad if my father income also counts it's not a problem