+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer compliance fee ? repay?

Aman7272

Feb 15, 2024
Yea okay u r also same as me what was the missing documents for you for the first time
Previous work experience. I didn’t submit any paystubs or anything . i only submitted the documents they asked for. And then the officer sent a letter saying he didn’t think i gave skills , education background for the required job. Like what . He didn’t think that i got my endorsement for the same job

Pradip07

Jan 18, 2024
So u were in open work permit so u try to resotre in worker again.. u did not apply for pr until that time

Aman7272

Feb 15, 2024
So u were in open work permit so u try to resotre in worker again.. u did not apply for pr until that time
I did applied for pr before that. My last consultant said i can’t apply for bridge permit and some consultants said on tiktok too that it’s only valid until you get approved or refused on your PR application. Instead I choose this

Pradip07

Jan 18, 2024
Okay u r in the same situation like me ..hope for good results .. i m in the last part of pr my work permit refused n stop working.. r u in alberta

Pradip07

Jan 18, 2024
Okay aman life in restoration period is so frustrating.. life without work on canada is hard.. for your pr application in which stage u r in

Aman7272

Feb 15, 2024
Okay aman life in restoration period is so frustrating.. life without work on canada is hard.. for your pr application in which stage u r in
I just added my spouse 2 weeks ago . That gives me more time as they will now ask for her documents. My biometrics are done. Just waiting for her bio and medical