+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer compliance fee ? repay?

Pradip07

Jan 18, 2024
U also used the old compliance number at first and while u get refund u talk to the agent and update it?

Aman7272

Feb 15, 2024
U also used the old compliance number at first and while u get refund u talk to the agent and update it?
No first one got refused because of sone documents. Then I applied again and my consultant told me to pay the fee again can’t use the old one. I didn’t knew i will get a refund. But you can’t use old fee that’s for sure

Pradip07

Jan 18, 2024
Yea thanks aman I applied work permit extension got refused with some documents then i tried to restore but my consultant used the old compliance fee today my employer got refund the compliance fee my employer gave the new number also the problem is application is already submitted can I update the new number through web form and calling to the ircc agent

Aman7272

Feb 15, 2024
Yea thanks aman I applied work permit extension got refused with some documents then i tried to restore but my consultant used the old compliance fee today my employer got refund the compliance fee my employer gave the new number also the problem is application is already submitted can I update the new number through web form and calling to the ircc agent
That’s the only option you have right now. To use webform and call them.bcz they react to webform in 2 weeks or so. Do ASAP. Before they make a decision on your file bcz your old A****** number is not usable it’s refunded.

Pradip07

Jan 18, 2024
Yea i called the ircc agent and gave the new number and send the compliance fee and number through webform hope it will work.. in how many days did your work permit resorted?