+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Effective date of Bill C24

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadeem55
use the online calculator, it will show you when you will be eligible to apply.
The days before PR are counted as a half day.

Dave01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
MUFC said:
I'm making my money online, therefore I'm not interested in a conventional work which pays per hour. To make money all I need is a laptop, internet with good speed and one or two hours a day. That is giving me the freedom I need, because I could work from every country with internet access and I'm not wasting valuable hours like let's say the regular 9am-5pm grind .

For me the conventional work system is exploiting the people . Just imagine what big portion of time is wasted from the lifetime of a person just to be present in a specific place called workplace... I refuse to be part of that.

By the way your assumption about my home country passport is correct, and now you understand that in my situation possessing an extra Canadian passport is not bringing any difference as practical benefit for me.

That's why I made the decision to give priority to my vacation.
What do you do online to make money MUFC.. I seem getting tired of this 8 to 5pm daily routing. Wouldn't mind having your kinder freedom if you can possibly share. Thanks!

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I used to work as institutional day trader for 5 years, while I was working I've learned the business in details. After my contract was about to expire I took the decision to start trading for myself with my own capital.

Today because of the technology boom it is possible to trade the markets from your bedroom, worldwide. The markets are open 24h a day so the trading session might be whenever you want.

This is my 7th year since I've started to trade for myself ... no need to wake up in the morning and rushing not to be late for work, no need to stay everyday in the traffic, no long working shifts.

Instead you have your own time and freedom to do that from different parts of the world.
At the same time you can extend your vacations until you want, because meanwhile you can still make money from your hotel room.

But you have to know how the market works , otherwise you will lose money.
You need accurate fundamental and technical analysis , proper risk management, proper money management and discipline.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
MUFC said:
I used to work as institutional day trader for 5 years, while I was working I've learned the business in details. After my contract was about to expire I took the decision to start trading for myself with my own capital.

Today because of the technology boom it is possible to trade the markets from your bedroom, worldwide. The markets are open 24h a day so the trading session might be whenever you want.

This is my 7th year since I've started to trade for myself ... no need to wake up in the morning and rushing not to be late for work, no need to stay everyday in the traffic, no long working shifts.

Instead you have your own time and freedom to do that from different parts of the world.
At the same time you can extend your vacations until you want, because meanwhile you can still make money from your hotel room.

But you have to know how the market works , otherwise you will lose money.
You need accurate fundamental and technical analysis , proper risk management, proper money management and discipline.
When you spoke of making profits online at home, I figured you were a day trader in the stock market.

NonaArso

Dec 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They announced on cic website that on 19 June bill C-24 will take effect. :'(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
NonaArso said:
They announced on cic website that on 19 June bill C-24 will take effect. :'(
I think you're confused. Look again. June 19, 2014 is the date on which this bill was voted into law. This isn't the date (in 2015) when CIC will start applying the new residency requirement.

NonaArso

Dec 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
I think you're confused. Look again. June 19, 2014 is the date on which this bill was voted into law. This isn't the date (in 2015) when CIC will start applying the new residency requirement.
Yes you are right ;D
Sorry about that.

CanadianCountry

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Update on Rocco Galati's petition: Justice Rennie has declared his decision and replied to both the parties on Jan 23rd. Don't have the details and nothing is in the news so far.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianCountry said:
Update on Rocco Galati's petition: Justice Rennie has declared his decision and replied to both the parties on Jan 23rd. Don't have the details and nothing is in the news so far.
His decision regarding the 4 out of 6 years residence or his decision regarding the whole bill?

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
His decision regarding the 4 out of 6 years residence or his decision regarding the whole bill?
Isn't it about intent to reside clause? I thought it has nothing to do with 4/6 rule?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boltz said:
Isn't it about intent to reside clause? I thought it has nothing to do with 4/6 rule?
it is, now that I've read into it. I am just hoping that if the judge ruled in Rocco's favor the whole bill will be looked into or at least delayed

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
it is, now that I've read into it. I am just hoping that if the judge ruled in Rocco's favor the whole bill will be looked into or at least delayed
I Guess there might be FEW delays; and relook at intent to reside clause; but why would cic be looking at ENTIRE bill?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boltz said:
I Guess there might be FEW delays; and relook at intent to reside clause; but why would cic be looking at ENTIRE bill?
To pass the bill as a whole instead of one clause at a time? That is me being hopeful and a little too optimistic