+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Kirubakar said:
Guys please help me.
I am new to this Express entry profile. I read through the official CIC website and many posts here in the forum. Got the required information but I am not able to consolidate them all

Few Queries.

I understand that I need my IELTS and ECA ready before creating an EE entry profile. I have my IELTS ready.

ECA
1. I have a bachelors degree from India and a Masters degree from UK. I believe I need to send 3 sets to WES right? One from my side, One from Indian university (bachelors) and another from UK university (Masters). I am worried that these will reach at different times, to WES, because of the different countries. How do I handle this? Is there a specific order in which I have to send the packages?

2. Do I have to create an online profile in WES before the packages reach there? Or afterwards?

3. Do I need to send anything apart from the 3 packages to WES?

Thank you guys. Really appreciate the effort.
1st create profile on WES .. Update all information regarding how many degrees you ll be applying for.. Pay online .. you ll get reference number.. the same reference number you can give it to your university where they will forward all your documents to WES mentioning WES reference number..

GAJA

Feb 18, 2015
Hey guys,
I created CEC profile under NOC 2221, I have IELTS W-5.5 R-5.5 L-5.5 S-6 I have OWP +full time job (contract till next year) Work ex in Canada 14 month full time. unfortunately I don't have WES (but I have my bachelor and MSc from home country) and show fund for 14k for me and my wife. When I submitted and I have got message I am ineligible and not met requirements.
After submitting I did not see any scores or link for job bank.
I read forum and have some questions
If I have job, do I need to register in job bank?
Do I need to do any LMO or LMIA?
and I cannot update my profile it shows transmitted and red locker, and when I am trying update I cannot.
What I can do? any ideas or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Hi friends,

Just got my WES report,

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Bachelor's degree (four years) and completion of an executive
management program offered by a graduate school of business

Any idea how many points can I claim with above? will it be--

Two or more certificates, diploma, or degrees. (112)

or, just

Bachelor's degree (119)

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
HI EVERYONE,

I HAD APPLIED UNDER FSW 2014 BUT MY APPLICATION GOT RETURNED DUE TO CAP FULL.
I HAVE GOT UCI NUMBER

DO I NEED TO WRITE YES TO THE QUESTION THAT I HAD PREVIOUSLY APPLIED FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE???

PLEASE GUIDE ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

THANKING YOU

Sam0211

Sep 23, 2014
hello evry1
i have some queries regarding EE..hoping to get help from all of you.....i have completed professional degree in Bangladesh now become a Chartered Accountant from ICAB. My WES evaluation is Bachelor degree 3 years as i did not evaluate my professional degree.
# If i mention my professional degree in my EE profile is it going to create any problem or it's better not to mention it...plz let me guys

thanx in advance

S66d9T

Feb 24, 2015
Can we build a profile on EE and send our credentials to WES for assessment. Lyk if the profile will ask we simply say yes that we already got the assesment to save the time. Can we really do that is it acceptable?

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
I think they ask you for your WES number if you say you have an ECA, so you need to get this completed first. And it takes a long time now

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Today morning , I received an email from CIC that "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information."

It then downloaded a PDF which says

===
In your profile, you said that you do not have a valid job offer in Canada or a provincial or territorial nomination.
Therefore, in order to activate your profile and be eligible to be invited to apply for permanent residence, you must register with .
===

where as I am confused because my profile showed I met CEC criteria then why I still need to apply for Job bank

Please share views if somebody has similar situation

sunoj

Feb 28, 2015
Hello,

I have the below qualifications:
1) schooling (10 years)
2) +2 (2 years)
3) diploma/polytechnic(3 years)
4) BE computer Sc ( lateral entry/direct 2nd year entry - 3 years)

WES has provided the below details:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY summary : Bachelor's degree (4 years)

credential analysis:
1) secondary school diploma and diploma (2 years)
2) bachelor's degree(4 years)

what should I enter under educational history? Is it right from school OR only diploma and degree OR degree alone?
If it is degree alone, what will be the number of years? 3 OR 4 ?

Please help.

neelu

Feb 19, 2015
Hi,

My ielts is expired and taking it again on 14 March.

Now while i am updating the profile(my cic), the days shown for submitting is 3 days which is 3 march. can i update my profile after 3rd march.

Another thing was the job offer- i thought i culd arrange but now i cant. Should i just put No now even though in the check your eligibility i put job offer as Yes. Is it ok.

hope to get an answer soon

neelima

jdinca22

Jan 12, 2015
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
HELP NEEDED!!!

When I try registering for MYCIC account I get a blank page after accepting Terms and Conditions

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/establishSecurityQuestions

Anyone who has faces similar problem / does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
can anyone tell me how to edit the express entry profile ? I have entered the wrong Ielts certificate number which showing ineligible

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
sumitthegreat said:
Hello,

Today morning , I received an email from CIC that "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information."

It then downloaded a PDF which says

===
In your profile, you said that you do not have a valid job offer in Canada or a provincial or territorial nomination.
Therefore, in order to activate your profile and be eligible to be invited to apply for permanent residence, you must register with .
===

where as I am confused because my profile showed I met CEC criteria then why I still need to apply for Job bank

Please share views if somebody has similar situation

Hi

Today I also got an email saying my application got updated. But I didnt not see any new messages or anything? from where did you downloaded the PDF? what is your score?

Thanks
Rose

Elamathy

Jan 7, 2015
Hi
I also got an email saying my application got updated. But I didnt not see any new messages or anything?

I didn't get my score yet.

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosemathew said:
Hi

Today I also got an email saying my application got updated. But I didnt not see any new messages or anything? from where did you downloaded the PDF? what is your score?

In your submitted profile under Action field you will have "Check status and messages" . Once you click that scroll down to bottom of screen under Correspondence and look for "To view this message Click here"

Once you will click that link it will download PDF

Thanks
Rose