Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
prashg said:
Dear All

Please help by advising how to link my `Express Entry `` Profile to job Bank .

I rcvd link from `http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do...`` , Express Entry profile number:, Job Seeker validation code:.

When I tried with above link than I rcvd ``Confirmation code `` but on next window It asked Social Security no , PIN no , and Phone no .. which I think of all details of Canadian resident ..

So how can i proceed further .. thanks to guide me
When you go to that link, select the option at top and not the job seeker account

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Hello guys,

A second draw took place. Check here for more info:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-express#mi-express

Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence Under the Express Entry System (February 7, 2015)
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on February 7, 2015 and ending on February 8, 2015 is 779.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on February 7, 2015 at 11:59:59 UTC, have been assigned a total of 818 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
gbolinp said:
pls do i really need to do ielts exam before applying on express entry,and if yes who no reliable agent in nigeria that can help me out.pls i need to no beofre i start my profile craetion
IELTS is non-negotiable, you must not just do it, you must have at least 6.0 in all the segment of the exam otherwise, you can't qualify. You also need to have at least one year work experience in an occupation classified under NOC Skill level 0(managerial), or Skill Type A or B under the 2011 NOC Occupation classification. Added to this is the need to evaluate your post-secondary qualification which must be at least of one year. Only then can you qualify. If you need further clarifications, you can contact me on +2348157322242. I'm Nigerian.

nima2000

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
srbhrn said:
You don't have to choose or fill it anywhere.. based on your profile, CIC will self populate what all programs you are eligible under...
Thanks a lot foR reply. Now I have 1year of my experience on work permit which makes me eligible for CEC and also 4 years of research experience during my phd study which makes me eligible for FWS. Do you have any suggestions which one of these options I should go for?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
nima2000 said:
Thanks a lot foR reply. Now I have 1year of my experience on work permit which makes me eligible for CEC and also 4 years of research experience during my phd study which makes me eligible for FWS. Do you have any suggestions which one of these options I should go for?
there is no such thing as going for in EE.. you create your profile based on information required..

CIC automatically determines your eligibility and will send ITA wherever you are applicable for that particular draw...

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
When i created 1st profile it shows ineligible. i was not able to edit or resubmit again. i got reference number for that ineligible profile through mail.

right now i am creating new profile. so my question

what should i write in question. Have u applied under express entry before?Huh

Should i write "YES" or "NO"

wont it effect my case as 2 profile submitted

ruqsana

Dec 16, 2014
hELLO eXPERTS..

please go through my job experience and let me know which NOC code to be chosen?

Center Manager - Apollo Health and Lifestyle ltd
April 2014 - till date ( 9 months 12 days)

Area Manager - Labelle Body Care Private Limited
Feb 2013-Feb 2014 (12 months 22 days)

Club Manager - Snap Fitness
04/06/2012-17/01/2013 (7 months 13 days)

Center Manager - Fitness One Group India Ltd
23/06/2011-31/05/2012 (11 months 8 days)

Branch Manager - Labelle Body Care Private Limited
09/02/2009-31/03/2011 (2.6 months)

Dietitian Cum Consultant - Labelle Bodycare pvt Ltd
18th Sep 2008 to Feb 2009

Please help me in selecting the NOC for EE profile creation.

Regards

ruqsana

Dec 16, 2014
Currently I am working in Health care Industry as a Center Manager (In Cosmetic Surgery Department), but previously was working with Fitness,Beauty and Slimming(Weightloss) Industry as the Center,Branch Manager and also as Area Manager for one year. I have completed my Bachelors in Nutrition and Dietetics

So I am confused which NOC to be chosen. If I chose 0311,then its is for Healthcare managers,but for that we need to be in a position of Directors,VP etc.. So I am confused to chose between these NOC codes 0114, 0014 or 0651.

IELTS -DONE
ECS - Completed with WES.

Please help

shricks

Feb 11, 2015
talktoudaykumar said:
I think it should be 'Ref#'. I didn't see any 'CIC#' in mmy ECA. I have done it from WES Canada.
Hi,

Need help with ECA Certificate Number field in EE form. The WES report has Reference# and ECA#. Reference# is of the format <WES Reference No.>/obk and ECA# is of the format <WES Reference No.>IMM. Please suggest which one is to be mentioned as ECA Certificate Number.

Thanks

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
Yes you would be eligible...
my pnp to pr application has been applied , already gort medicals..
but my pnp certificate shows 8 th feb 2015 of expiry .. to apply to pr applicaton to cic. so can i use my bc pnp certificate to get 600 additional points ?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
shricks said:
Hi,

Need help with ECA Certificate Number field in EE form. The WES report has Reference# and ECA#. Reference# is of the format <WES Reference No.>/obk and ECA# is of the format <WES Reference No.>IMM. Please suggest which one is to be mentioned as ECA Certificate Number.

Thanks
it would be the reference number printed on top right

shricks

Feb 11, 2015
srbhrn said:
it would be the reference number printed on top right
Hi,

The confusion is because there are three different numbers that are present. The report that I got has 2 pages:

Page 1 is a letter from WES, and on the right top there is Reference#: 2707207/sms
And in the body of this same letter, Ref: 2707207 is mentioned

Page 2 has Credential Analysis and Canadian Equivalency Summary. The right top of this page mentions ECA#: 2707207IMM

Please suggest which one of these should I add as ECA Certificate Number.

Thanks.

Laura1633

Jan 5, 2015
Hey,

I have a question about the "Intended work in Canada" section for those on a working holiday visa (IEC) and currently working in their intended job - and has a job offer from the employer for ongoing work - no LMIA, trade position.

If you select "Yes" to the question "Is the applicant currently working in Canada?" (which I am) you must put in "Four digit NOC code for current work permit" , however working holiday visas don't have the code (well they have 9999 but that's not listed as an option) so what are you supposed to put? It won't let you move on without entering it. I'm worried about putting my current NOC job code because that's not actually listed on the visa. So, does anyone know what the correct action here is?!

Thank you!

Kirubakar

Dec 21, 2014
Guys please help me.
I am new to this Express entry profile. I read through the official CIC website and many posts here in the forum. Got the required information but I am not able to consolidate them all

Few Queries.

I understand that I need my IELTS and ECA ready before creating an EE entry profile. I have my IELTS ready.

ECA
1. I have a bachelors degree from India and a Masters degree from UK. I believe I need to send 3 sets to WES right? One from my side, One from Indian university (bachelors) and another from UK university (Masters). I am worried that these will reach at different times, to WES, because of the different countries. How do I handle this? Is there a specific order in which I have to send the packages?

2. Do I have to create an online profile in WES before the packages reach there? Or afterwards?

3. Do I need to send anything apart from the 3 packages to WES?

Thank you guys. Really appreciate the effort.