+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

atif1252

May 21, 2015
Dear All,

I am intending to apply for express entry, I have gone through the eligibility test which resulted that I am eligible for EE. My details are following;

Age 27
Qualification Bcom 2 years
Work experience 4 years in Saudi Arabia as procurement officer

Spouse age 31
Qualification MBA Banking and Finance
Work experience 1 year

Please give us advise how many points we have currently and can get after IELT 7 overall with degrees assessments through WES.

Thanks

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
atif1252 said:
Dear All,

I am intending to apply for express entry, I have gone through the eligibility test which resulted that I am eligible for EE. My details are following;

Age 27
Qualification Bcom 2 years
Work experience 4 years in Saudi Arabia as procurement officer

Spouse age 31
Qualification MBA Banking and Finance
Work experience 1 year

Please give us advise how many points we have currently and can get after IELT 7 overall with degrees assessments through WES.

Thanks
You can utilize this tool on the CIC website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Ps. Just ignore the heading and answer the questions. Good luck!!!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
mr1563 said:
Hi everybody,

I am currently working with open work permit and my wife is doing her PHD in Canada. I have master degree from Iran and I'm going to apply for EE. I have following questions regarding my application:

1-I have 2 years work experience in Canada and I'll be applying under CEC stream. To gain the education score in selection process, do I need to do university certification assessment for my master degree or an official translation is enough? How about my wife? When should provide my education documentations for CIC?
If you intend to claim education points, then yes you have to do an ECA for your Masters earned in Iran. ECA is not mandatory for your wife either. But to claim points for her education, if she studied for her Masters outside of Canada, then an ECA is needed. Seeing that she has not completed her Phd yet, I'm not sure you will be awarded any points for it. When completing your EE profile, you should provide all information about you and your spouse, including education.

2- Also I have work experience in my country, to proof it what kind of document is needed? Is employment letter enough? Yes employment letter with all the details requested by CIC is sufficient, and if you have copy of employment contract, promotion letter and pay stubs those could also be provided

Thank you in advance for your help.
I hope the above helps, and also seek feedback from other members. Good luck!!!

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Subscribing here. Very helpful thread for my EE registration anytime soon. Thank you.

Junkon

Dec 10, 2014
Dear all,

I have a question regarding ECA report. I've got an electronic copy of my ECA report yesterday, and a paper copy was sent to me (I expect it to arrive in 20-30 days). Should I wait for paper copy or I can create ee profile now?

Thanks

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
DoubleS said:
You can utilize this tool on the CIC website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Ps. Just ignore the heading and answer the questions. Good luck!!!
Hi,

Just need help..When I fill out my EE profile for the first time.. I ask under Immigration application to CIC...what I did is I answer yes to it and put my UCI number...I thought this one is applciation for work permit..I just learn that this question is for those who apply for FSW, CEC, or something...not for the application for work permit....

when I submitted my EE profile, it tells me that I am not eligible...now I am trying to recreate a profile again...and I will answer NO, on the application for immigration, but it no longer ask if I apply for Express Entry...

Not sure of this...If I choose "YES" to if I apply for immigration to CIC, then it ask for the UCI, then it ask if I apply for EXpress Entry, then it ask for the EE profile number...I have the EE profile number but its ineligible...So now, on my new profile, I should answer "NO" then there's no EE profile question being ask..

Hope there's someone can help.

Thanks

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Hello,

Has anyone else received an email notification informing that the application has been updated but when you check ur application nothing has been changed...still eligible, same points, no ITA?

This is the second time happening to me, and I suppose to others as well, and I am wondering what could this mean.

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Galusca1981 said:
Hello,

Has anyone else received an email notification informing that the application has been updated but when you check ur application nothing has been changed...still eligible, same points, no ITA?

This is the second time happening to me, and I suppose to others as well, and I am wondering what could this mean.

Thanks.
Common issue and has been consistently reported from January till date. People have speculated that this could probably,

1. Signal an impending draw

2. Mean that the applicant's file was accessed

3. Random mail with no reason at all

khabmj

May 18, 2015
Hi Seniors/Experts,

Good day. I have a question regarding my profile falling under NOC 2147. My profile is as below:

Education: Bachelors in Electrical (telecom) Engineer, Masters in Electronics/Telecommunications
IELTS & ECA: Completed.

Professional Experience:

1. Telecom Implementation Engineer ( 2 years)
2 Hardware Developer (Telecom) (10 months)
3 Technical Sales Engineer-Industrial Networks (1 year 3 months)

Regarding Item 3: Technical Sales Engineer (Industrial Networks)...This job role is a mixture of design Industrial Network Solutions, Technical Sales part and Implementation until final handover. Can i file the application under NOC 2147 as item 1&2 are completely falling under NOC 2147 and I am in doubt over item 3.

Kindly advise as per your knowledge and experience.

DEZIA

Feb 6, 2016
Hi amro375,
I wonder what happened after your application. I have the same question in my mind. Did you include your spouse. I f you did not and got ITA what happened at the end? Thank you.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
guys, quick question please...

I submitted our express entry yesterday, applied with the Job Bank immediately and received confirmation that it was successful.

Now, I'm quite confused with my application status as follows:

Application/profile status: Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination: No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration: Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria: Met
ITA Status: Not Applicable
Review of submitted documents: ___

What I don't understand and what doesn't explain clearly:
1. Why do I have pending additional criteria? I think I answered all questions in EE.
2. Why does the job bank says pending when I received confirmation that I successfully registered in the job bank?

What is your inputs here?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
berabad said:

I submitted our express entry yesterday, applied with the Job Bank immediately and received confirmation that it was successful.

1. Why do I have pending additional criteria? I think I answered all questions in EE.
2. Why does the job bank says pending when I received confirmation that I successfully registered in the job bank?

Thanks
Give it 24-48 hours, it will get updated.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
berabad said:

Thanks
Hi Mate,

How much time it took for your profile to get updated ?

My friend have same status .. :( what to do ?

neoagain

Oct 19, 2015
Hello all

Good day!! I had applied for Express Entry last year in July, waited until this month without any luck. My points are 364 and I don't see any hopes now. But I don't want to give up my trials and want to renew my application next month. Requesting the experts guidance on some points:

1. Last time I had applied through a Consultant based out of Toronto as the consultant was known to a close friend of mine in Toronto
2. Unfortunately she was not of much help and I feel I wasted my money going through a consultant. I did not even know about this forum - otherwise I could have saved my money!!
3. Now for renewal I do not want to use that consultant or any consultant and want to do it on my own. I have all my documents originals with me except the IELTS TRF and WES Report
4. Please guide me on how to go about renewing my application next month, would I require any additional documents? What all information would I require (note: my last year EE login was created by the consultant and she never shared the login details with me)

Any guidance would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.