+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

Chinwendu123

Apr 3, 2024
I saw the CRS scores required but I would love to calculate my score on a verified link before reapplying as my profile was considered ineligible.

Also can I create a new profile and submit since it was initially stated I was ineligible. I guess my problem was not getting an ECA and also not putting in a sufficient fund. I hope to correct that if I'm able to create a new profile.

Thanks for your reply

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I saw the CRS scores required but I would love to calculate my score on a verified link before reapplying as my profile was considered ineligible.

Also can I create a new profile and submit since it was initially stated I was ineligible. I guess my problem was not getting an ECA and also not putting in a sufficient fund. I hope to correct that if I'm able to create a new profile.

Thanks for your reply
How many eligibility points do you have? Do you have 67 points to be eligible to submit a profile? You cannot submit a profile without ECA. The verified link is the IRCC one.

Chinwendu123

Apr 3, 2024
My Last application Stated I have 0 score which is confusing:

Age- 30
Education- Bachelors degree
Language test- R- 6.5 L- 6.5 w- 7.5. S- 7.5
Work experience- 10yrs and above
Fund- 13560 CAD

Please where did I go wrong?

kallisti

Dec 26, 2023
If you do not have an ECA and/or do not report enough funds, you will automatically get 0 because you are not eligible.

Reactions: Naturgrl

kallisti

Dec 26, 2023
But there's no option for email. From experience, do they send ECA report to email?
It’s been a couple of years so I might be misremembering. However, I used WES and was able to download a digital copy from the website or email, or both? Maybe just the website.

Chinwendu123

Apr 3, 2024
I sincerely appreciate your responses. There's an option for digital but it costs &50, so I'm thinking it's quite expensive