+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dual Refusal - PR and student

jinny9876

Apr 24, 2021
Hi

I had applied for PR and was refused because of missing information. Following which I did creates another profile. Meanwhile I received an approval for MBA in a university and I applied for student visa instead, which was also refused stating that the IRCC feels i wont be returning back to my country after mynstudies and my course does not align. I hold a PG diploma in hotel management, and MBA in marketing is well associated with my course.

Now with both, a PR and student refusal, I am not sure should i ever apply again to immigrate to Canada.

If anyone could please guide what should be my next step. Thanks

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
I hold a PG diploma in hotel management, and MBA in marketing
It doesn't make sense that you are going to study MBA while you already have PG and MBA. You should explain this.
try to consult with an immigration agent. If it is difficult to go to Canada, try Australia or Ireland.

jinny9876

Apr 24, 2021
But it was a PG diploma. And now its Masters degree. Also if I try Australia or Ireland will these rejections have any impact??

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
But it was a PG diploma. And now its Masters degree. Also if I try Australia or Ireland will these rejections have any impact??
No, it will not affect, because you are not rejected for any mis representation. Try for Australia.

jinny9876

Apr 24, 2021
No, it doesn't, provided you don't omit it from your applications.
I won't omit anything.
It's just my sister is in canada, and I might sound confused ( PR and then student refusal) and now PR again complicating the case for me.

jinny9876

Apr 24, 2021
Canada West is a private school that caters to international students as Canadian students do not go there. Employers haven’t heard of it. If you are serious get acceptance to a public university like UBC, SFU or Victoria if you want to be in BC.
I am thinking to reapply for PR again. Not sure how these 2 refusals would impact my application. I have never ever mis represented anything in both the applications and now I have the entire paperwork complete.

I am just afraid of getting another refusal, which I dont want.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Canada West is a private school that caters to international students as Canadian students do not go there. Employers haven’t heard of it. If you are serious get acceptance to a public university like UBC, SFU or Victoria if you want to be in BC.
What is your CRS score? If high enough then wait for an invitation. If you are truthful about the refusals, it is not held against you.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi

I had applied for PR and was refused because of missing information. Following which I did creates another profile. Meanwhile I received an approval for MBA in a university and I applied for student visa instead, which was also refused stating that the IRCC feels i wont be returning back to my country after mynstudies and my course does not align. I hold a PG diploma in hotel management, and MBA in marketing is well associated with my course.

Now with both, a PR and student refusal, I am not sure should i ever apply again to immigrate to Canada.

If anyone could please guide what should be my next step. Thanks
In my opinion, create EE Profile and apply temporary status prove your intention of not returning back to your country. Before creating EE make sure you have used tool to calculate your scores and there is chance of receiving ITA. I would apply for SP first then after approval, and as long as i have enough points then i could create EE Profile