+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does anybody have experience with UK VAC in London & actual processing times?

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paudelm175 said:
Hello....i have applied online visit visa from ireland and didnt get any reply yet... If i got letter of approved where should i send my passport and whats the process? Plz help
Hi,

Please check the VFS website for more information: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/how_to_apply.html

If it's unclear you can contact them. They are also available via chat which is very convenient.

regards,
Hansi

M.mirza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi Bobojonjon, no nothing yet. I guess we should just forget about it for a while for some peace of mind and hope for a positive outcome :)

I gave my biometrics on 2 August so its only been 6 working days to me yet, so best to wait patiently!

Paudelm175

Aug 10, 2016
thank you hansi..
I am just worried that its alreadt 3 week gone after I applied my online visa for visit and my holiday start from 3rd of sep if I got decesion late than is it possible to visit canada after few month when I got another holiday in 1st week of december..?

Bobojonjon

Jul 29, 2016
I have booked hotel and tickets on my planed holiday on 20 September.
I hope we will get the decision soon by next week

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paudelm175 said:
thank you hansi..
I am just worried that its alreadt 3 week gone after I applied my online visa for visit and my holiday start from 3rd of sep if I got decesion late than is it possible to visit canada after few month when I got another holiday in 1st week of december..?
Hi, yes if they have issued the visa after your 1st planned holiday then you can still visit Canada afterwards :)

Bobojonjon

Jul 29, 2016
Some update got massage additional docment required is that good news if i submit i have dont already ? Waitin for a big decision..

M.mirza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi Bobojonjon, what have they asked for? I think its good news that they have gotten in touch instead of refusing based on the missing document. Stay positive! :D

I see you applied on 27 July. Is that the online application or biometrics as well?

Bobojonjon

Jul 29, 2016
Yea i think its good anyway i dont mind , i had already 3 times refused in the last 2 years with no good reason but this time they r changing the thier mind it was online application , they asking for marriage certificate which i didnt submit before now its done .

M.mirza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Thats quite positive i'd say. Wish you the best of luck! :)

Can you please tell what date you submitted your biometrics?

M.mirza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Question for Hansi/Bryanna

Do processing times begin after submitting the application online? Or after the biometrics?

I submitted my application online on 28 July and submitted my biometrics on 2 August. When should I be calculating my working days from?