+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does anybody have experience with UK VAC in London & actual processing times?

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiya

No that's not a problem. As long as you travel between the validity dates it's fine :)

AnnPCD

Jul 7, 2016
Bryanna said:
@ AnnPCD

Fantastic news. Congrats :) :)

Do let us know the validity of your TRV when you get your passport back
Hello,

I got my passport today and is valid from this month to November 2017 multiple entries. I'm really happy!
I have a doubt, though, I provided a photo along with my application and the visa seems to have the space for the photo, pretty much as the Schengen, but there is no picture in that space. Is that normal?. I found it weird.

Thanks!

M.mirza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi Ann thats fantastic! I've just googled what a canadian visit visa looks like and lots of results did not have a picture, but yeah maybe others here can confirm.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
AnnPCD said:
Hello,

I got my passport today and is valid from this month to November 2017 multiple entries. I'm really happy!
I have a doubt, though, I provided a photo along with my application and the visa seems to have the space for the photo, pretty much as the Schengen, but there is no picture in that space. Is that normal?. I found it weird.

Thanks!
Super! :) :)

The TRV does not have a photograph of the visa holder

AnnPCD

Jul 7, 2016
Bryanna said:
Super! :) :)

The TRV does not have a photograph of the visa holder
hahaha right! I could have google it but is better to ask if I have the chance ;D
Great to know. Thank you very much again. Good luck with the applications to everybody. :)

M.mirza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Just checked my cic account and the status has changed to approved! :) hope my passport reaches before Friday!

Annoyingly I've found that rechecking the cic account is a much faster way of knowing status changes/new emails. Whereas the official email comes out hours later, sometimes even the next day.

Julian82

Jul 28, 2016
Good to hear you guys are having luck!
We're on day 40 now! 30 work days waiting for my gf's passport to be returned from the London VRO.... for a simple tourist visa.

Julian82

Jul 28, 2016
Already did that -- they gave a generic answer.
Emailed the LDN office directly.. they requested some details and hopefully hear back tomorrow or day after as this is taking a very very long time

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
M.mirza said:
Received my passport today, visa valid till 2019!! Till my passport validity! Im so happy!! ;D ;D
Congrats :) :) Great news

I guess correctly that your TRV validity will be until your passport validity