Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
NishuP said:
My spouse's highest education is 12th standard. Do i need to get ECA assessed for this too ?
Not required, unless you are desperate in need of 2 additional points..

VKM25

Apr 4, 2017
How much time does it normally takes for entire process i.e. getting transcripts from colleges and university, then dispatching to WES Canada and receiving the evaluation?
also how much would be the total cost for sending to WES, there are various charges mentioned, which one should I ideally pick?

carborundum

Apr 17, 2017
USA
For my masters from USA, I had my transcript sent directly by the University. For my bachelors from India, I had my marks cards and diploma photocopies attested, and sent them in an envelope which was signed and sealed on the backflap. I just put my case number on the front of the envelope. Hope this helps.

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
Degree certificate copy is enough, no need to attest.

The transcript of records (grades), it should come from your school.

http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/
please help me understand.

i have requested for a transcript from the university. in addition, do i need to send anything as well? this is for education in INDIA.
i am a bit confused whether i am suppose to send anything myself as well.

please help

Thanks

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
Hi

I am presently in canada under work permit . And i am applying for PR so i want to get my credentials assessed for which i have to do EAC .

Can anyone let me know what documents i have to submit thro WES , how to send documents . I have all original degree certificates with me at canada now . I have a btech degree. Help is really appreciated

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please help me understand.

i have requested for a transcript from the university. in addition, do i need to send anything as well? this is for education in INDIA.
i am a bit confused whether i am suppose to send anything myself as well.

please help

Thanks

Normally, the transcript should be sent by your school. And the degree certificate COPY should be sent by you.

Some are requesting both, transcript and degree certificate, to be sent by their respective universities. This depends on the school.

Just in case your school doesn't want to send the requested documents, you can get the sealed transcript from them, enclose the copy of your degree certificate then send it to WES / ICAS / IQAS, etc. (as per some members in this forum, indicate the school as the sender).

hemant98

Jul 12, 2017
Hi all,

Please help me about WES credential verification for Canada immigration. i had checked required documents list on WES website which says all semester mark-sheets attested / Transcript. my confusion is either transcript required or all semester mark-sheets only. or both required along with degree certificate.

allyemae11

Jul 13, 2017
Kingston, Jamaica
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
You can send your Masters and Bachelors degree to WES as one application. They will assessed both of them. WES accepts up to two degrees in one application.
Send only Masters, mark sheet transcripts from the university is the document you need for sure. WES is not going to check your educational back ground they are going to do Canadian equivalency of your studies. As Master degree is your highest educational qualification and you need points for EE do the assessment for Masters only.
While opening/registering with WES select only Masters and pay the charges.

Jul 4, 2017
Hi
Please help
I am planning to apply for WES assessment for my bachleors and my diploma.
I havent yet registered with WES. I am first waiting to get the transcripts and then appy to WES.
Q1. is this process correct
Q2 should the sealed envelope by university even contain the form of WES stating the WES reference no.

Someone just now told me that without the form inside the sealed envelope will get rejected. whereas the agent who is helping me in getting the transcripts informed that the college / universty wil Not include this form
Can someone pls clarify on this. Thanks in advance

Monalisapriya

Jul 27, 2017
Hi
Please help
I am planning to apply for WES assessment for my bachleors and my diploma.
I havent yet registered with WES. I am first waiting to get the transcripts and then appy to WES.
Q1. is this process correct
Q2 should the sealed envelope by university even contain the form of WES stating the WES reference no.

Someone just now told me that without the form inside the sealed envelope will get rejected. whereas the agent who is helping me in getting the transcripts informed that the college / universty wil Not include this form
Can someone pls clarify on this. Thanks in advance
I have the same Question. Can some one reply on this?

Thanks
Monalisa