+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for WES ECA

innovativeseo

Jul 6, 2017
India
Hello, I submitted college transcripts signs & sealed by University to WES & I got an update from WES that its not accepted. Can anyone guide me here what went wrong Or what should I send ?
I completed M.Sc so I tool transcripts for both B.Sc & M.Sc - given to University to attest. University has given me back in sealed & signed cover & I have submitted the same to WES Canada. But after few days I got update that, Statement of Marks - Not accepted. The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting examinations.
Does it mean that instead of college transcript, I have to submit, University markshit copy attested by university ?

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hello, I submitted college transcripts signs & sealed by University to WES & I got an update from WES that its not accepted. Can anyone guide me here what went wrong Or what should I send ?
I completed M.Sc so I tool transcripts for both B.Sc & M.Sc - given to University to attest. University has given me back in sealed & signed cover & I have submitted the same to WES Canada. But after few days I got update that, Statement of Marks - Not accepted. The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting examinations.
Does it mean that instead of college transcript, I have to submit, University markshit copy attested by university ?
Yes, transcripts should be from the Universities.. its basic rule of WES

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Usually the transcript has to be issued and attested by the University.

innovativeseo

Jul 6, 2017
India
Usually the transcript has to be issued and attested by the University.
Thanks for clarifying this, but my university says that, they do not offer transcript, I need to get transcripts from my college as college is affiliated with University. And once I submit the transcript to University, they verify it & sign-seal it in cover. Is there any way around for this ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Thanks for clarifying this, but my university says that, they do not offer transcript, I need to get transcripts from my college as college is affiliated with University. And once I submit the transcript to University, they verify it & sign-seal it in cover. Is there any way around for this ?
That's weird. Who issues your mark sheets? College or the university?

innovativeseo

Jul 6, 2017
India
I know that sounds weird but here it is - http://www.spuvvn.edu/students_corner/transcript/
Students, who have completed / incomplete(left) their studies from any affiliated college / institute of Sardar Patel University have to apply to their respective college/ institute with necessary fees & documents. After getting the transcript (with college sealed cover and signature) from the college, student can get it further sealed cover and university authorities signature

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I know that sounds weird but here it is - http://www.spuvvn.edu/students_corner/transcript/
Students, who have completed / incomplete(left) their studies from any affiliated college / institute of Sardar Patel University have to apply to their respective college/ institute with necessary fees & documents. After getting the transcript (with college sealed cover and signature) from the college, student can get it further sealed cover and university authorities signature
So the transcripts were not attested by the university because they were already sealed?

innovativeseo

Jul 6, 2017
India
No, transcript were attested by university again, and university registrar sealed it again with university sign & seal in an envelope. Thats what made me confused about the reason of rejection :(

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi All,
My query is related to getting my WES evaluation done for immigration purposes.

As a B Tech graduate, the documents I require to send to WES Canada for evaluation would be:
1) Degree certificate (Final/ Provisional)
2) Transcript

Ques 1: Am I correct? Please update me if I need any other documents in addition to this.

Ques 2: Should these documents be original copies issued by University or the photocopies?

Ques 3: For immigration purposes, do i need to apply for WES standard application or ECA application for IRCC?

Thanks in advance,
Sheena Bansal

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hi All,
My query is related to getting my WES evaluation done for immigration purposes.

As a B Tech graduate, the documents I require to send to WES Canada for evaluation would be:
1) Degree certificate (Final/ Provisional)
2) Transcript

Ques 1: Am I correct? Please update me if I need any other documents in addition to this.

Ques 2: Should these documents be original copies issued by University or the photocopies?

Ques 3: For immigration purposes, do i need to apply for WES standard application or ECA application for IRCC?

Thanks in advance,
Sheena Bansal
Get all mark sheet photo copies along with Provisional or OD photo copy and get them attested by your college PRINCIPAL... then go to your University and get the attestation done by the REGISTRAR.. Dont forget to get attestation on the flip of the cover in which you are putting the documents

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I am planning to apply for ECA to WES. The documents required:

One copy of my degree ( i have only a bachelors degree)
One transcript

Is that all? Are multiple copies of anything needed? Is the WES academic record form required to be sent?

Thanks!
1. One copy of transcript in sealed envelope .
2. One copy of bachelors degree
3. Reference number mandatory on envelope .
thats it .