+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for WES ECA

Shereen7393

Aug 28, 2018
Hi,

I didnt write attention : documentation center in the mailing address, will that cause problems. My courier has already reached WES and was received by M. MAPLE.

pscanaada

Nov 4, 2018
Hi Guys, I am preparing my documents for WES Canada. But there are a lot of confusion with respect to transcripts.

Till now all that I could understand from Google is transcripts for all mark sheets and degree/provisional certificate for Bachelor's as well as Master's is required.

But somehow I have misplaced my Bachelor's degree certificate and getting it issued again from University is a big task.
So I am trying to find out if WES can ignore Bachelor's degree certificate as I would be providing my Master's provisional degree certificate.

Please help me!!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Guys, I am preparing my documents for WES Canada. But there are a lot of confusion with respect to transcripts.

Till now all that I could understand from Google is transcripts for all mark sheets and degree/provisional certificate for Bachelor's as well as Master's is required.

But somehow I have misplaced my Bachelor's degree certificate and getting it issued again from University is a big task.
So I am trying to find out if WES can ignore Bachelor's degree certificate as I would be providing my Master's provisional degree certificate.

Please help me!!
Your understanding from google is incorrect, Transcripts are issued by University. Which has statement and consolidated marksheets.

So, apply for transcripts from your University.

pscanaada

Nov 4, 2018
Your understanding from google is incorrect, Transcripts are issued by University. Which has statement and consolidated marksheets.

So, apply for transcripts from your University.
I checked at the University they say only markesheets issued by the University would be attested by them.. college marksheets would have to be attested by college only. Also, attestation can by Controller / Registrar of Examination either would be accepted by WES CANADA.. right?
Like in my case University mark sheets are issued by Controller of Examination but I got them attested by Registrar of Examination as it is close to my Residence. I just hope this should not be an issue

Ishan S.

Nov 12, 2018
Hi Rachna,

You just have to apply to your university for attested copies of your marksheets. They will do the rest. You have to submit a copy of all your marksheets to your university so they can issue the attested ones. If you have done BSc in Hospitality and hotel Administration from IHM and your college is affiliated to IGNOU then you have to have to get your copies from IGNOU and not from NCHMCT.

I had earlier submitted copies from NCHMCT but it got refused as IGNOU is our university. So I have submitted copies from IGNOU now. I will let you know the result. My friends from different IHMs have got their WES.

Hi Shakti,

I am also a passout of IHM. Got confused with the transcript process. Could you please let me know if I have to take any documents from NCHMCT or should directly reach out to IGNOU.

Thanks,
Ishan

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Shakti,

I am also a passout of IHM. Got confused with the transcript process. Could you please let me know if I have to take any documents from NCHMCT or should directly reach out to IGNOU.

Thanks,
Ishan
You will have to provide NCHMCT transcripts/marksheets as well. Else WES will put your ECA on hold.

pscanaada

Nov 4, 2018
You will have to provide NCHMCT transcripts/marksheets as well. Else WES will put your ECA on hold.
When we say mark sheets.. semester mark sheets transcripts are acceptable or will I have to ask my college to provide me consolidated statement of marks for each year.. in that case instead of 6 marksheets (3 years course, 6 sems) transcripts, only 3 consolidated mark sheets transcripts would be required.

Please let me know.

Devansh2

Jan 14, 2019
Hello!

I have applied for Canadian Immigration. I have made a WES account which includes the required documents for ECA. The required documents for my case was MBA transcripts and Bachelors Attested photocopies of the marksheets. It didn't not include any mention about college or the institution from where I did my bachelor's. It only mentioned statement of marks from University of Mumbai.

I have sent mentioned required documents as requested in my wes account.

Do I have send college documents too?

Kindly oblige.

sibimathews

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Shakti,
When you talk about consolidated marksheets you mean the final and original marksheets, then yes i have got them. Also would I have to ask NCHMCT to give me transcripts for me to forward it to IGNOU? On a seperate note, I have made my WES profile and have written B.Sc in Hospitality ..... awarded by IGNOU. Is that ok?

Thanks for you help
Regards,
Rahul

Hi Sakthi,

I just made my WES profile and now confused about the certificates. I have studied in a college which is under IGNOU. They have provided only the consolidated marksheet. I have contacted the college but they said they do not have the year wise certificate. What should I do now, Can I send only the consolidated to the WES. is it acceptable without the year wise marksheet ?

wintergelow18

Sep 25, 2019
Hi guys! Need your help please.

I am going to start my WES Application already. The requirements needed here in our country based on WES reqts is only the transcript. I already have my original Transcript given to me after I graduated last 2011. I still have the copy now even my diploma.

Can I use my old transcript instead of getting a new one? and will just have it photocopied and certified by our registrar? because I've read that WES doesn't require original documents to be submitted except if they said so.

And Do I have to include my diploma? original or photocopied and certified by the registrar as well?

Thank you so much in advance! Much love! <3

28@Newbie

Jan 6, 2020
Hi,

I am utterly confused with the WES process. I have a degree in Hospitality from IHM Mumbai and one-year diploma in Human Resource Management from Welingkars, Mumbai. Can anyone tell me what will the procedure for sending the documents? There is so much information on the internet and I not able to understand. Any help will be appreciated.

Beena

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

I am utterly confused with the WES process. I have a degree in Hospitality from IHM Mumbai and one-year diploma in Human Resource Management from Welingkars, Mumbai. Can anyone tell me what will the procedure for sending the documents? There is so much information on the internet and I not able to understand. Any help will be appreciated.

Beena
First step is to create a WES account. and even before that, visit your universities (online or in person) and ask for transcripts procedure. then you will have better idea about this process.