+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you know anybody get a visa from the consulate at Buffalo since April?

thriftily.trendy

May 18, 2011
i finally got a result from the tracking number of my return envelope saying that it has been processed in the postal facility.. hopefully a visa comes with my passport lol

i think it's been 45 days since they got my application.

and PaToAb, it's faster for walk-in applicants

maine17

Mar 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that's good news thriftily.tendy, let us know once you got it.

mymehdi

Jun 1, 2011
Hi,

This is an update of my case if it can help you.

April 4: TRV application received in buffalo
April 25: Cash out for TRV fees
Between April 25 and May 30: I've sent more than 6 email to Buffalo service with no response.
June 1: I received an email with Express post Tracking numer.

To resume, It takes me 58 days (icluding WE) to get my passeport sent back.

Hope that you receive it soon.

PS: Sorry for my bad english :-[

maine17

Mar 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^That's greAt! Just sent my application last May 31, hopefully it wouldn't take that long. :(

misyeng

Jun 3, 2011
i sent my passport and other document since april 7 for re-entry visa and until now i dont have any idea when should i get it back and i am booked for my flight on july 11 for my wedding...after all the complains that i read for buffalo im kinda worried if i will get my passport on time.

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
hi
i sent my application on 13th April and it reached at buffalo on 15th April. yet i did not get my passport. i wrote to them two times and they replied that your application is in process. now canada post strats strike.

hello28 did you get your passport?

according to the announcement in their website we can expect that the processing of our application will be complete withing 6th-10th june. how do we get our passport? does anybody know how many days the strik will go on?

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where did u find the update /

S

anessa said:
hi
i sent my application on 13th April and it reached at buffalo on 15th April. yet i did not get my passport. i wrote to them two times and they replied that your application is in process. now canada post strats strike.

hello28 did you get your passport?

according to the announcement in their website we can expect that the processing of our application will be complete withing 6th-10th june. how do we get our passport? does anybody know how many days the strik will go on?

Ny

Jun 6, 2011
"The Visa Section of the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo will be closed to all walk-in temporary resident service from Monday, June 6 through Friday, June 10 2011.

This closure is necessary to enable us to deal with an unprecedentedly large inventory of mail-in applications that have pushed our processing times for such applications to record lengths. Our goal is to use this time to eliminate this backlog completely."

So I am hoping I'll get my visa back this week or next week because my flight is on July 1 T_T

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
where would u b flying ?

s

Ny said:
"The Visa Section of the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo will be closed to all walk-in temporary resident service from Monday, June 6 through Friday, June 10 2011.

This closure is necessary to enable us to deal with an unprecedentedly large inventory of mail-in applications that have pushed our processing times for such applications to record lengths. Our goal is to use this time to eliminate this backlog completely."

So I am hoping I'll get my visa back this week or next week because my flight is on July 1 T_T

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
is there any good news from anybody?????????????