Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
isidra said:
Mine was May 6. Now I'm not even sure if I made it before the cap reached its limit.
i send my application on 9 may 2011 by dhl and got a delivery reort on 16th may and the toal applicants were 984 on 15 may as mine reached on 16th and the same day they updated their site and shows total 987 applicants . means mine application number was either 985 or 986 or might be 987 .
if your were there on 6th May then its sure that you are among 1000.

jpaige09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Isidra when did u mail ur FD, i mailed mine last may 13, it was delivered at CIO may 18, 10:42 am nova scotia time, dont know if i beat the cap, im just hoping,praying and wishing that my FB made it in the cap...

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
Mine was on the 6th. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

tajinder123

May 11, 2011
my mother"s name on secondary certificate is different from other real name .only reet is instead of rit.do i need to change that?

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
tajinder123 said:
my mother"s name on secondary certificate is different from other real name .only reet is instead of rit.do i need to change that?
Yes, the spellings of every name should be same in all the documents ..
so need to change that ...

mitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day to all! can a foreign trained dentist apply for eligibility as a dental hygeinist in canada? or are we allowed to take the exam to be a licensed dental hygeinist in canada? Hope to hear opinions from you fellow dentists. Thanks.

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
mitz said:
Good day to all! can a foreign trained dentist apply for eligibility as a dental hygeinist in canada? or are we allowed to take the exam to be a licensed dental hygeinist in canada? Hope to hear opinions from you fellow dentists. Thanks.
let me add mitz - and can this foreign trained dentist apply for eligibility under dental hygienist even without the said exam/diploma.

mitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how many months usually is the dental hygiene program in canada? tnx.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
tajinder123 said:
Hello Dr Hasib,
my mother's name is different in my secondary school certificate.Only one word is different.while passport,birth certificate,degree etc have same name on them. difference is Navneet instead of Navnit.do i need to change? or that will not affect my case.
reply me soon
Secondary school certificate(SSC) is not needed for singapore VO. (Higher secondary certificate(HSC),Bachelor/Masters/Diploma are needed)
Are you sure that NDVO needs secondary scool certificate?
As your passport,birth certificate,degree etc have same name on them, i dont think you need to change it

mitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Isidra, I am also from manila visa office. Do you plan to continue dentistry in canada? I am a little confused bec. of expensive tuition. I hope we can be eligible to become hygienist just to start. :) :) :)

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
mitz said:
hi Isidra, I am also from manila visa office. Do you plan to continue dentistry in canada? I am a little confused bec. of expensive tuition. I hope we can be eligible to become hygienist just to start. :) :) :)
Hi mitz, maybe that is going to be the next option to take. We already started spending huge amount of saved money, there's nothing more to do than to move forward. ;)

mes1781

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isidra said:
Mine was on the 6th. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Hi fellow Dentist,

I have come to know about this forum after I have filed my application. Its very informative and we all on the globe know the best or worst being going on with our application.

Well!! isdara n dr.anmol, we are almost on same page. My application is received at CIO on 5th of May and today i came to know that my BD is encashed on 20th May 2011 that confirm that now i m in the to-be canadian queue.

I have gone thru the time line of Dr. Hasib the other fellow who has got the visa in May 2011. Dr. Hasib why's that so with ur application?? i mean u r still waiting for medicals?? what is the policy behind??

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mes1781 said:
Hi fellow Dentist,

I have come to know about this forum after I have filed my application. Its very informative and we all on the globe know the best or worst being going on with our application.

Well!! isdara n dr.anmol, we are almost on same page. My application is received at CIO on 5th of May and today i came to know that my BD is encashed on 20th May 2011 that confirm that now i m in the to-be canadian queue.

I have gone thru the time line of Dr. Hasib the other fellow who has got the visa in May 2011. Dr. Hasib why's that so with ur application?? i mean u r still waiting for medicals?? what is the policy behind??
it depends on VO...different VO has differnet timeline :(
Appearantly,my VO: Singapore is very slow at processing :(

mes1781

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr. Hasib, U r absolutely right, but whats the key behind the Manila applicants, their processing n decision is quite fast. i think its their system of verification, isn't it??

Well, 1 lagging with my application is that i donot have birthcerificate of my spouse, its lost some where. I mean whats its substitute, either matric certificate etc?? i ve sent without these docs. Shall i keep things ready when i will be asked in AOR or PER in due course??

Regards,

MES

mes1781

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Good question.
Foreign Dentists Can apply if they are graduated(B.D.S degree) from Dental school/college which are recognised in their respected country. However, to practice dentistry after immigration to Canada they must sit for licensing exams set by National Dental Examininig Board, Canada.

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Secondly Dr. Hasib,

R u planning to go for NDAEB. Guru g, I need ur guidance here. :'(

Any one round here???

Regards,

MES