Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
mes1781 said:
Dr. Hasib, U r absolutely right, but whats the key behind the Manila applicants, their processing n decision is quite fast. i think its their system of verification, isn't it??

Well, 1 lagging with my application is that i donot have birthcerificate of my spouse, its lost some where. I mean whats its substitute, either matric certificate etc?? i ve sent without these docs. Shall i keep things ready when i will be asked in AOR or PER in due course??

Regards,

MES
hi
as they not recognise the date of birth written on matric certificate. so, it will be better to get a new one so you can produce if they will ask later on .

see you are luckyone whose application got accepted otherwise they send it back to you .

so what i think, you should apply for another cerificate of dob

regards

mes1781

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr. anmol,

DD encashment just show the application login, it does not guarantee the completeness for eligibility review. However, the whole process is devils paradise. One should not show anxitey for the results. It creates trouble for own. my application is complete except 1 or 2 deficiencies like birth certf etc, even though I m relax n decide 2 be patient till the whole process lasts.... :) :) :)

MES

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
mes1781 said:
Dr. anmol,

DD encashment just show the application login, it does not guarantee the completeness for eligibility review. However, the whole process is devils paradise. One should not show anxitey for the results. It creates trouble for own. my application is complete except 1 or 2 deficiencies like birth certf etc, even though I m relax n decide 2 be patient till the whole process lasts.... :) :) :)

MES
you are very much right, but most of the applications get rejected at the initial stage . mostly they reject the application if they found that essential document are not attached . if your other details whatever required is okay then they can ask you the requied document later on. i have seen cases where they rejected application at the first level who were not enclosed the dob. who's dob that i not know , may be of the mail applicant . see this :
N/Delhi - spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gid=0
just be cool rest depend upon God !!!!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mes1781 said:
Dr. Hasib, U r absolutely right, but whats the key behind the Manila applicants, their processing n decision is quite fast. i think its their system of verification, isn't it??

Well, 1 lagging with my application is that i donot have birthcerificate of my spouse, its lost some where. I mean whats its substitute, either matric certificate etc?? i ve sent without these docs. Shall i keep things ready when i will be asked in AOR or PER in due course??

Regards,

MES
Dear mes1781,
Manila VO processes mainly their local applicants. That is the reason why Dentists from Philippine got faster processing.
On the other hand, Singapore & London VO handles applications from various countries.
If you are Pakistani national then it might lake longer period to complete processing your file by London VO whereas if you were British it could take less time. The reason is that, to verify your docs London VO needs help from your local embassy/visa office, which takes time. Same thing is applicable for Singapore VO applicants like me.

Birth certificate is a very crucial doc required by CIC. Some applicants got rejected due to missing BC. What alternative doc your sent instead of BC?

N.B: just like Dr.anmol adviced, you should apply for another cerificate of dob

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

mes1781

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr. hasib,

I have started exploring how can i get a duplicate 1. I hope i will get 1 more time 2 submit bc, rest of my docs r clear with 7 years dental practice and having diploma of orthodontics from ...... in 2006. i hope 2 go thru the process successfully, only the my spouse docs r wandering for me,which could hit my hope, but i m more than +ve 4 that.

Dr. sahib, I had also asked for ur kind words for NDaeB exams.I want to go for that,please guide me through the process so that i could be efficient.

regards,

MES

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mes1781 said:
Dr. hasib,

I have started exploring how can i get a duplicate 1. I hope i will get 1 more time 2 submit bc, rest of my docs r clear with 7 years dental practice and having diploma of orthodontics from ...... in 2006. i hope 2 go thru the process successfully, only the my spouse docs r wandering for me,which could hit my hope, but i m more than +ve 4 that.

Dr. sahib, I had also asked for ur kind words for NDaeB exams.I want to go for that,please guide me through the process so that i could be efficient.

regards,

MES

Have you checked with your bank to find out whether or not your BD has been encashed?
Without your wife's Birth certificate CIO might consider your application incomplete & return it back to your address.
NDEB exam is a long, rigorous process. First get the PR then we can think about it. I am not that brave to go through that dark & long path alone
8)

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
Hello to everyone.....

Dr. Hasib, i received my PER dated May 30, 2011.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

mitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capricorn66 said:
Hello to everyone.....

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Congratulations! It's a nice start of the week. Hope good news will pour this week. :) :) :)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
capricorn66 said:
Hello to everyone.....

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Dear Capricorn,

regards,
Dr.Hasib

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
Congrats Capricorn66. ;) PER for April are coming. Next May :D

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
isidra said:
Congrats Capricorn66. ;) PER for April are coming. Next May :D
Thank you Isidra........ When did you send your FD?? Are you from Manila??

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
From Cebu. It was received May 6. We would have sent it late last year. Our agency takes time to process the papers. We waited quite long enough and now we were running against the cap.

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
isidra said:
From Cebu. It was received May 6. We would have sent it late last year. Our agency takes time to process the papers. We waited quite long enough and now we were running against the cap.
Can you PM me the name of your agency??? My family and i went to Cebu and Bohol last week. You will receive your PER in no time. this is my second application since my first attempt last October was returned due to incompleteness.

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
mitz said:
Congratulations! It's a nice start of the week. Hope good news will pour this week. :) :) :)
Hello Mitz.......... thanks. whew!! it was not that easy tho'. I am fervently praying for a smooth VO processing until its completion. When did you send your application??? Where are you from?? I hope someday we will see each other in Canada, with the grace and mercy of our Lord, God.

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
Capricorn66, why did they returned your application? I mean what docs were they looking for then?
Good thing you still made it to the cap.
I have a feeling 3113 will still be on the list for next year.