Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
isidra said:
May applicants are starting to received PER. The latest May 2.

I hope we will soon. We are really hoping we beat the cap.

Dr.anmol and jpaige09 any news about your DD and CC?
hi
its not important whether your dd or cc is encashed or not.
encashment of dd or cc is just an acknowledgement that your application is accepted, means you are within capacity, that we know alreadily.
the problem is with them who's application reached after 16th may. as the capacity on 16th may was 987.after that when they updated the data it was 1000.
application can be rejected even after encashment of dd or cc.
we all should wait and watch till THE END .

keep in touch !!

Reem dream

Jun 8, 2011
dreams .... forever dreaming ?

hello everyone i just found out this amaaaaaaazing forum and i want to thank you all for the precious infos ...
i may be asking stupid questions but i really really need help ....
im a freshly graduated dentist from cairo id like to imigrate to canada with my husband who is a dentist too ive read about all the steps to get licenced and all .... im dreaming abt getting a masters in orthodontics ..... im dreaming abt mcgill uni loool ok stop !!!!!!!!!
i just wanna know ... is it possible to get in there ? did anyone here succeed in the exams??? do i have any change of getting the PR with no work experience ( ive heard abt the quebec 1 year imigration since ive got a perfect french knowlege do you think its possible ) ???
i know a friend who reached there after 1 year of the application but he failed in the assesment of fundamental knowlege exam .... ive lost hope !!!
finnaly ... when looking across the requirements to get in orthodontic master studies they ask for DDS .... isnt it an equivalency of my BDS??? or should i study two more years in a canadian uni ?? even if i just want to get the masters and go bk to homeland ? hmmm help help

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Re: dreams .... forever dreaming ?

Reem dream said:
hello everyone i just found out this amaaaaaaazing forum and i want to thank you all for the precious infos ...
i may be asking stupid questions but i really really need help ....
im a freshly graduated dentist from cairo id like to imigrate to canada with my husband who is a dentist too ive read about all the steps to get licenced and all .... im dreaming abt getting a masters in orthodontics ..... im dreaming abt mcgill uni loool ok stop !!!!!!!!!
i just wanna know ... is it possible to get in there ? did anyone here succeed in the exams??? do i have any change of getting the PR with no work experience ( ive heard abt the quebec 1 year imigration since ive got a perfect french knowlege do you think its possible ) ???
i know a friend who reached there after 1 year of the application but he failed in the assesment of fundamental knowlege exam .... ive lost hope !!!
finnaly ... when looking across the requirements to get in orthodontic master studies they ask for DDS .... isnt it an equivalency of my BDS??? or should i study two more years in a canadian uni ?? even if i just want to get the masters and go bk to homeland ? hmmm help help
if u have minimum 1 year work exp and good ilets score plus ur french language score u will b able to apply as FSW-1,ur spouse can also try .french will bring more points to u.bt u have to wait for new occupation list which will b published may b in july

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011 (PER : 06-05-2011)
AOR Received.
27-06-2011 (through snail mail)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM - (23-03-2012) got PP back on 26-03-2012
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
Friends, I have a situation here, my Wife is a PA and she received a new job offer and she will be joining new job in 2 weeks, Currently our application is in RBVO status. I am planning to send a Cover Letter, New offer letter and Old job's experience letter to VO any other suggestions, good practice? Your suggestions are welcome!

Regards,
-s

mes1781

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.anmol said:
hi
its not important whether your dd or cc is encashed or not.
encashment of dd or cc is just an acknowledgement that your application is accepted, means you are within capacity, that we know alreadily.
the problem is with them who's application reached after 16th may. as the capacity on 16th may was 987.after that when they updated the data it was 1000.
application can be rejected even after encashment of dd or cc.
we all should wait and watch till THE END .

keep in touch !!
Hi Dr.hasib, dr.anmol........big news to share...

I get a CIO e-mail just a moment.....yes....... thats a big NER for me. I do not understand where is a fall in my application. Whereas, I am a liscenced Dentist and worked last many years before proceeding abroad as student and then came back. BDS year 2000, Work experience as Dentist from 2000-2004, MSc. Diplomae Orthodontics from France 2005-2007, 2007-2009 Student status not allowed to work as fulltime Dentist. 2010 April to date Dentist back in my place and now working a leading Multi National since April 2010. My career has no unanswerable gaps. I donot find any thing whats the reason for such decision....whats missing... Forum Pls. comment on the situation and what shall i do next....dr.hasib, linksalman, isidara, dr.anmol, seniors........i will definately going to reapply as per new policy but question is what corrections shall i do into my application....aftergetting it back....how do i satisfy immigration again about Dentist.??

My e-mail from CIO looks like as below:

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3113 - DENTIST. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 3113 - DENTIST.

mes

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
mes1781 said:

I get a CIO e-mail just a moment.....yes....... thats a big NER for me. I do not understand where is a fall in my application. Whereas, I am a liscenced Dentist and worked last many years before proceeding abroad as student and then came back. BDS year 2000, Work experience as Dentist from 2000-2004, MSc. Diplomae Orthodontics from France 2005-2007, 2007-2009 Student status not allowed to work as fulltime Dentist. 2010 April to date Dentist back in my place and now working a leading Multi National since April 2010. My career has no unanswerable gaps. I donot find any thing whats the reason for such decision....whats missing... Forum Pls. comment on the situation and what shall i do next....dr.hasib, linksalman, isidara, dr.anmol, seniors........i will definately going to reapply as per new policy but question is what corrections shall i do into my application....aftergetting it back....how do i satisfy immigration again about Dentist.??

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3113 - DENTIST. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 3113 - DENTIST.

mes
I think u didnt submitted ur work exp letter properly showing ur main duties as dentist,or in the economic form u didnt mention ur duties,may b u didnt tick the work exp years
can u tell us in detail how did u submitted ur work exp letter

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
mes1781 said:

mes

Dear Friend,
As per my little understanding, CIC is not talking about your profession but they are talking about your duties of your job description in your job reference letter that you provided or mentioned in your application form, which is not enough to satisfy them. The main duties of dentist could be find on the following link:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=3113

Your job experience must cover most of those duties. Mind it don't copy these duties from the link but make sure that these duties are performed by you during your job period as a dentist. According to me if you rectify your duties as a dentist that should work. By the way as a full time student you can work part time, which will count as equivalent part time work. Hope you will be successful next time.

Regards/..
Biborno

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
mes1781 said:

mes
it wont b that tough to prove that u are a dentist.u have to take a work exp letter as a dentist from ur working place showing duty hours ,salary,and ur job duties as a dentist.bt u must have at least 1year full time job exp as a dentist within last 10 years

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
mes1781 said:

mes
Oh no ,I think you have mistaken in describing your duties in work experience letter .might be you missed in providing your income tax return,mentioning that you are having so much income from dentistry,and also your balance sheets ,might be you did not attached your client's reciept of charges which you recieved from him againt your services,might be you didn't provided any supporting letter from a dentist in your area who knows that you are working in this profession, might be you didnot provided one or two patients appriciation letter . there are so many reasons for it .
don't be tense after few days it will be open again and you should reapply with all the cautions .

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
spyder2011 said:
Friends, I have a situation here, my Wife is a PA and she received a new job offer and she will be joining new job in 2 weeks, Currently our application is in RBVO status. I am planning to send a Cover Letter, New offer letter and Old job's experience letter to VO any other suggestions, good practice? Your suggestions are welcome!

Regards,
-s
Dear,
you should submit all these things along with covering letter to your vo after joining the new job:
1.) new job offer letter bearing duties of a dentist , working hours and salary
2.) resignation letter and the acceptance of the employer
3.) experience letter of this old job
4.) Joining letter

Regards

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011 (PER : 06-05-2011)
AOR Received.
27-06-2011 (through snail mail)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM - (23-03-2012) got PP back on 26-03-2012
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
dr.anmol said:
Dear,
you should submit all these things along with covering letter to your vo after joining the new job:
1.) new job offer letter bearing duties of a dentist , working hours and salary
2.) resignation letter and the acceptance of the employer
3.) experience letter of this old job
4.) Joining letter

Regards
Thanks Dr Anmol, I will have to get started because she will be joining new clinic in 10 days from now! :)

Regards,
-s

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
hi....... to all the beautiful people who have created this site for Dentists.... :D

would like to know if anyone has sent their documents for CREDENTIAL assessment to one of the Dental Board in Cananda.....
any suggestions as to what all documents is required and what is the criterian to sit for Canadian Dental registration exams????

best wishes
ash

P.S::: Dr Hasib...good job

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ash ali said:
hi....... to all the beautiful people who have created this site for Dentists.... :D

would like to know if anyone has sent their documents for CREDENTIAL assessment to one of the Dental Board in Cananda.....
any suggestions as to what all documents is required and what is the criterian to sit for Canadian Dental registration exams????

best wishes
ash

P.S::: Dr Hasib...good job
NDEB:
http://www.ndeb.ca/en/non_accredited/application.htm
Download the document checklist:
http://www.ndeb.ca/en/non_accredited/documents/RequiredDocuments.pdf

sandy001

Jun 6, 2011
gigab said:
Hi
I'm also a dentist applying but under old rule. After Feb.2008
Were are you planning to settle. I've being searching for a lot of information on what to do once we arrived being a foreign trained dentist.
If I can help you feel free to ask as per my experience, of course.

gigab
Hi,
I have recieved my PR visa on 06th June 2011. I need guidance about travelling options (cleap airlines), which airport to land, cheap accomodation , modus operendi to arrange the same before landing, travelling from airport to the arranged accomodation AND MAINLY information on the courses we can apply to have a better job prospect.
I would be overly thankful to you if you could advice me & help me with it. I desperately need advice & guidance on this as I have no relative in Canada.
Thnx.