Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
I am afraid to say that, passport copies of family members (spouse, children) is must during submission of initial application. your application might be considered "Incomplete" without your family member's passport copies & most probably get back to your address.

dr.anmol said:
Hello Dr.Hasib,

It was May 16, 2011 when I submitted my application to Nova Scotia, Canada. But at that time I could not attach the photocopies of my family's passports as at that time they did not have, and my request to the government for issuing passports to my family was under process. So, I write "Applied for" in the coloum of Passport number in forms. If at this stage its matter to send the passport copies ?

Regards !

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
tajinder123 said:
Hello Guys,
so cap has reached 1000.see @
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Finally....Chance to apply under NOC-3113 is all over for 2010-2011 financial year.
I hope NOC-3113(Dentists) will remain in the comming july 2011 skill occupation list & many Dentists will get a chance to apply under FSW1
Inshallah, all of us whoever applied in 2010/2011 will soon get our visa

regards,
Dr.Hasib

tajinder123

May 11, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Finally....Chance to apply under NOC-3113 is all over for 2010-2011 financial year.
I hope NOC-3113(Dentists) will remain in the comming july 2011 skill occupation list & many Dentists will get a chance to apply under FSW1
Inshallah, all of us whoever applied in 2010/2011 will soon get our visa

regards,
Dr.Hasib
hello Dr.Hasib,
I am a dentist.i am planning to apply as Dental hygienist.what should fill in 11 columns. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
tajinder123 said:
hello Dr.Hasib,
I am a dentist.i am planning to apply as Dental hygienist.what should fill in 11 columns. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf
Question 11:
1. From...to .. Occupation NOC years of work exp Duties
.... Dental therapist 3222 4 years+ (duties you performed as Dental therapist) ....

(date must be Dentist 3113 4 years+ (duties you performed as Dentist) ....
Same as above)

Question 12:(order of preference)
1. Noc 3222 Occupation: Dental therapist
2. Noc:3113 Occupation : Dentist

N.B: you must write Dental therapist not Dental hygienist as most of our duties match with the dutis of dental therapist

regards,
Dr.Hasib

thedon

May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Question 11:
.... Dental therapist 3222 4 years+ (duties you performed as Dental therapist) ....

(date must be Dentist 3113 4 years+ (duties you performed as Dentist) ....
Same as above)

Question 12:(order of preference)
1. Noc 3222 Occupation: Dental therapist
2. Noc:3113 Occupation : Dentist

N.B: you must write Dental therapist not Dental hygienist as most of our duties match with the dutis of dental therapist

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Dr.Hasib, if ever my application is returned because the 1,000 cap is reached, can I reapply as dental therapist. Thank you.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
thedon said:
Dr.Hasib, if ever my application is returned because the 1,000 cap is reached, can I reapply as dental therapist. Thank you.
u wont get enough time this year as u can appluy upto 30 june,if they return it will take more than a month,bt u can apply again if u got time isn't it correct dr.Hasib??

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
casayed said:
u wont get enough time this year as u can appluy upto 30 june,if they return it will take more than a month,bt u can apply again if u got time isn't it correct dr.Hasib??
right u r

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
In my views, Dentist should not apply under dental therapist as time is short. One should wait and dentist 3113 will come again in next noc list , i think.....
who had alreadily applied for noc 3113 and their application reached after cap lock (1000 applicants) ,
they should wait for next noc and can reply in the fist week of july. don't waste your energy in preparing job duties as therapist .
one can do mistakes and again will be in trouble. just do your job which you are doing these days, concentrate in your work .
not to loose heart ....its not the dead end.......
keep smiling and you will be among few first ones who will apply in july as all of your paper work is ready....

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dr.anmol said:
In my views, Dentist should not apply under dental therapist as time is short. One should wait and dentist 3113 will come again in next noc list , i think.....
who had alreadily applied for noc 3113 and their application reached after cap lock (1000 applicants) ,
they should wait for next noc and can reply in the fist week of july. don't waste your energy in preparing job duties as therapist .
one can do mistakes and again will be in trouble. just do your job which you are doing these days, concentrate in your work .
keep smiling and you will be among few first ones who will apply in july as all of your paper work is ready....
Agreed :)

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
dr.anmol said:
dr.anmol, may we know your application status? I think we are on the same month.

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
isidra said:
dr.anmol, may we know your application status? I think we are on the same month.
cic recieved my application on 16th May 2011.
what's about yours'?

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Dr.Hasib said:
I am afraid to say that, passport copies of family members (spouse, children) is must during submission of initial application. your application might be considered "Incomplete" without your family member's passport copies & most probably get back to your address.
Its luck Dr.Hasib,
i got my family passports on the next day when i posted my application to cic.
as the cap was reaching fast so i didn't wait for passports.
i think its just a tavelling document only not the eligibility document , so i applied without that .
thanks for your comments.
you are a leader of this forum as you advise well to others .who helped alot of people here ....
thanks once again !!

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
dr.anmol said:
cic recieved my application on 16th May 2011.
what's about yours'?
Mine was May 6. Now I'm not even sure if I made it before the cap reached its limit.