+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Denied boarding

Alomob

Jun 28, 2021
in my countries, so far, most of the online students have been able to fly early successfully. I don't hear anything like this yet. I'm not sure if they have diff policies for each countries?
I’m almost certain it’s just my country :(

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
sincerely I think there is another reason why you were denied boarding...I have a friend who traveled last week...for fall intake
hmmm. i'm planning to fly 6 weeks before start date as i'm putting the 14 days quarantine into consideration.

Alomob

Jun 28, 2021
sincerely I think there is another reason why you were denied boarding...I have a friend who traveled last week...for fall intake
I feel so as well, I’m also really suspecting my country, a lot important things are done very poorly here

Jeff5gold

Jun 28, 2021
Hello guys, I was denied boarding my flight on June 27th on the premise of getting a secondary confirmation from a “discretionary group” from Canada, I was told without this confirmation I would not be allowed to enter the plane, the response from the group came 3 hours after my flight had left and I was told I could only travel 4 weeks before my classes start. Now the problem is that my student visa would have expired by then. Any advice please?

Background info:
-I already have a visa and acceptance letter from my school
-My school is a registered DLI
-My program starts September but I won’t be able to enroll until mid august.
- I was denied boarding in Abuja international airport in Nigeria
Please, what’s the name of the airline, I believe it’s one of all this Africa airline

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please, what’s the name of the airline, I believe it’s one of all this Africa airline
Answered by the OP on the previous page. It was British Airways.

Reactions: Jeff5gold

Jeff5gold

Jun 28, 2021
Hello guys, I was denied boarding my flight on June 27th on the premise of getting a secondary confirmation from a “discretionary group” from Canada, I was told without this confirmation I would not be allowed to enter the plane, the response from the group came 3 hours after my flight had left and I was told I could only travel 4 weeks before my classes start. Now the problem is that my student visa would have expired by then. Any advice please?

Background info:
-I already have a visa and acceptance letter from my school
-My school is a registered DLI
-My program starts September but I won’t be able to enroll until mid august.
- I was denied boarding in Abuja international airport in Nigeria
And again, enrolment letter is needed before boarding your flight.......are you sure it wasn’t because of the enrolment letter??, maybe they will assume your school haven’t approved your coming and again,
I believe you didn’t equally inform your school about your coming....Your covid 19 readiness plan will be sent to you by your school.
I just believe your documents wasn’t correct.