Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
ddomng said:
Hi guys,
see you are very optimistic that pre-feb 2008 will be approved...
I filed mine Oct 2006, a complete file with IELTS etc... and got 72points.
Did 2 CAIPS and file was not evaluated!!!

Yesterday I checked status and read DM.
Understood all embassies transferred files to Ottawa for arrangement of refunds, so files are closed.
Today, I've little hope that the 'class action' will be successful.
Have waited so long, spent money and time doing IELTS and prepare all necessary documentation and rejected many projects...

Cannot understand the Imm Minister's, how is it possible, making people wait so long and now rejecting us as garbage.

Hope your/our wish comes true...
Sorry to know your news.
Can you please check the comments (if any) on your CAIPS note? On the page 2, 3 or 4 any documents missing or not correct? What I found on the CAIPS of different persons 1. missing transcripts of spouse 2. writing name on the back of all photos 3. marriage cert. not included 4. police cert. missing etc.
Do you have any such comments?

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
ddomng said:
Hi guys,
see you are very optimistic that pre-feb 2008 will be approved...
I filed mine Oct 2006, a complete file with IELTS etc... and got 72points.
Did 2 CAIPS and file was not evaluated!!!

Yesterday I checked status and read DM.
Understood all embassies transferred files to Ottawa for arrangement of refunds, so files are closed.
Today, I've little hope that the 'class action' will be successful.
Have waited so long, spent money and time doing IELTS and prepare all necessary documentation and rejected many projects...

Cannot understand the Imm Minister's, how is it possible, making people wait so long and now rejecting us as garbage.

Hope your/our wish comes true...

Your as well as all thoes affected have a duty to take the minister to task by litigation.

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
Dear Members
I have created one files for tracking specially for Pre Feb 2008

Please follow the link
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByZIIVSNDuTwNDNQM2Q4LXllX0U

For Updation either you can PM me or else just send a email at thephilanthropist4@gmail.com

Regards
Philanthropist

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
Notice – Fee Returns for Federal Skilled Worker applicants affected by the backl

October 12, 2012

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is now starting to return fees which were paid to the Department for Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications affected by the Government of Canada’s Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act.

If you applied before February 27, 2008, and have not heard from CIC about whether a decision based on FSW program selection criteria (*see below) was made on your application, you may be affected by this new law.

If you fall under this category, CIC needs to verify your contact information is up to date so that your fee return will reach you at your current address. Please note that interest will not be paid on the fees.

Please confirm your latest contact details by sending CIC this form (PDF, 1.4 MB). While we will also contact you by regular mail later on if we do not hear from you, communicating with us electronically is the best and easiest way to have your fee return processed.

Due to the large number of affected applicants, the fee return process may take some time from the date your form is received by CIC to the issuance of your cheque. We appreciate your patience.

Your FSW application has been terminated by operation of law if:

you applied before February 27, 2008, and
a decision based on FSW program selection criteria* was not made on your application by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.

(*A “FSW program selection criteria” decision means that a CIC officer has determined that you have accumulated enough points to qualify for the program, based on factors such as your language skills, education and work experience.)

If you remain interested in immigrating to Canada, you may be eligible under other immigration programs. To find out more about the requirements and steps to apply in each category, please see Immigrating to Canada.

For more information, please see these Frequently Asked Questions.
Backgrounder

Frequently asked questions: Fee Returns for Federal Skilled Worker applicants

From:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
Hi All

Need some help. My sister applied in Apr 2007 in FSW program. Her file was transfered from Isl to Lon office in January 2011 and the status was In process. She checked last month and it changed to Decision Made.

By reading the previous comments I believe her application is rejected as no communiction received afte 1st application package except few years back she received the consent letter from CIC that whether she wants to pursue or require fees to be returned. She didn't replied as suggested in the letter if still interested. Please tell, is there any hope yet.

I have seen some people have gone to law suits and the last date was 9th of January. Can she still join the law suit. Does she needs to reapply and again wait for several years? So sad for her. :(

Regards

Kashif

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
kashifm said:
Hi All

Need some help. My sister applied in Apr 2007 in FSW program. Her file was transfered from Isl to Lon office in January 2011 and the status was In process. She checked last month and it changed to Decision Made.

By reading the previous comments I believe her application is rejected as no communiction received afte 1st application package except few years back she received the consent letter from CIC that whether she wants to pursue or require fees to be returned. She didn't replied as suggested in the letter if still interested. Please tell, is there any hope yet.

I have seen some people have gone to law suits and the last date was 9th of January. Can she still join the law suit. Does she needs to reapply and again wait for several years? So sad for her. :(

Regards

Kashif
As mentioend ealrier there is still hope on 14 to 16 January 2013 hearing for all pre-2008 applicants, however, as the deadline to join was passed, your sister has to wait till end of January and then write for refund. Hope good luck to all.

fins2006

Jan 11, 2013
hi all

file fsw app in 2006, but there is no response, in online status checking. please see the following reply frm online status check. So what is the meaning of this ? please help
===========

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
I would like to know those applications that status has changed to decision made what happens if thee hearing iS a positive outcome would those applications be reopen and processed

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
fins 2006,
which is your visa office?
which is your AOR date?
Was your ecase in process or decision made before?

fins2006

Jan 11, 2013
Thanks Noon

Visa Office : New Delhi
AOR Date : 14th August, 2006
Ecas : I always get reply as per my previous message since I applied.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
hi fins2006,
go to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

click the box to agree with their terms and conditions.

identification type select immigration file number
identification number is the file number in your receipt of fee acknowledgement you received when you paid initial application fee. It starts with b0********.
surname is your family name in passport
fill other columns and submit

There is a news that most pre feb cases of newdelhi starting from august 2004 is terminated. If so your ecase will show DM.(decision made).

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
jo_1501 said:
I would like to know those applications that status has changed to decision made what happens if thee hearing iS a positive outcome would those applications be reopen and processed
Yes, you are right but all depends on positive outcome. Best of luck.

fins2006

Jan 11, 2013
I already tried to check ecas many many times, but there is no status or response.

and so I emailed them in March 2012, and they replied,

An acknowledgement of receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office, Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
fins2006 said:
I already tried to check ecas many many times, but there is no status or response.

and so I emailed them in March 2012, and they replied,

An acknowledgement of receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office, Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.
Are you a litigant (hired a lawyer for appeal or process) if yes, ask from them they will help. or wirte to Qorax (senior) he will guide you

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
fins2006,

on jan 1 2013, many prefeb 2008 applicants ecase changed to DM. if you were not asked for update then you may belong to this group. If the name CIC saved on your ecase is misspelt or they entered wrong birthday then you cannot login with your correct details. CIC never give correct reply for our queries.