+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
I'm afraid that the guide says that we ought to maintain 400+ pts throughout the immigration process, not just to nomination
@ maged_mmh, Please go through application guide three times.

7.2 MAINTAINING A MINIMUM CRS SCORE OF 400...............................................................................28

It is your responsibility as an applicant to ensure that you update your information
in the Express Entry portal if there is a change in your circumstances so that your
CRS score is accurately calculated. If a change in circumstance results in your CRS
score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform OINP. If your score falls
below 400 before you have been nominated, you must withdraw your nominee
application
. If your CRS score falls below 400 after you have already been
nominated, but before you apply for Permanent Residence,
you must inform OINP
of the change in your CRS score, at which point OINP will withdraw your
nomination. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will
result in a refusal of your Application for Permanent Residence by IRCC.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ maged_mmh your application will freeze after you submit application to IRCC. no changes will affect it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:
I'm afraid that the guide says that we ought to maintain 400+ pts throughout the immigration process, not just to nomination
Well, after nomination, the CRS is going to be 600 + anyways. It cannot go below 600 after nomination!

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been asked for additional documents on 5 oct,2016. the documents include payslip,bank statements (reflecting credited salaries), current bank statement (Proof of funds) , and also letter of intention to reside in ontario.
Rest is fine , plz help me with letter of intention.

(AOR on 6th may 2016)
(additinal documents asked: 5 oct,2016)
OINP DEC applicant

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
lovelyece said:
I have been asked for additional documents on 5 oct,2016. the documents include payslip,bank statements (reflecting credited salaries), current bank statement (Proof of funds) , and also letter of intention to reside in ontario.
Rest is fine , plz help me with letter of intention.

(AOR on 6th may 2016)
(additinal documents asked: 5 oct,2016)
OINP DEC applicant
Check the following threads for letter of intent sample format.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-of-letter-of-intent-for-oopnp-t315415.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-intent-to-reside-outside-quebec-letter-t174436.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-prove-intention-to-reside-in-ontario-for-oinp-t393812.0.html

Mira Hassan

Oct 8, 2016
maged_mmh said:
Your best bet now: Ask for remarking for the writing section
The remarking of writing results will show after 4 to 6 weeks....actually when I received the results I didn't bother as my immigration advisor said that we don't need it..

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mira Hassan said:
The remarking of writing results will show after 4 to 6 weeks....actually when I received the results I didn't bother as my immigration advisor said that we don't need it..
Sometimes 8 weeks;

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Dear @bestofluck

I stated yesterday that my score is now 399 due to age, decreased just yesterday. A gentleman or a kind lady told me not to worry as scores going down due to age is not a serious threat. I want to know that I am trying to get my spouse's ECA to get more points. I am assuming it is imperative that I update OINP regarding this, correct?

bestofluck said:

7.2 MAINTAINING A MINIMUM CRS SCORE OF 400...............................................................................28

It is your responsibility as an applicant to ensure that you update your information
in the Express Entry portal if there is a change in your circumstances so that your
CRS score is accurately calculated. If a change in circumstance results in your CRS
score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform OINP. If your score falls
application
you must inform OINP
nomination. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Bintehassan said:
Dear @bestofluck

I stated yesterday that my score is now 399 due to age, decreased just yesterday. A gentleman or a kind lady told me not to worry as scores going down due to age is not a serious threat. I want to know that I am trying to get my spouse's ECA to get more points. I am assuming it is imperative that I update OINP regarding this, correct?
Yes scores decreased due to age will not matter and you will get nomination. No need to increase points for this purpose by getting ECA done for spouse.

Just wait for nomination.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
:D Thank you for feedback.

And no need to notify OINP of the score drop?

bestofluck said:
Yes scores decreased due to age will not matter and you will get nomination. No need to increase points for this purpose by getting ECA done for spouse.

Just wait for nomination.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Bintehassan said:
Dear @bestofluck

This is what OINP replied to an applicant when they raised a similar concern.

A candidate who reports an age difference between the time they receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) from OINP and the time a decision is to be made by OINP officers for their application could lose CRS points that had been awarded to them for their age and for FSW points, which are criteria under the Human Capital Priorities Stream of our program, and those are the criteria under which applications under this stream are assessed.

In that circumstance, an applicant will not be automatically disqualified for nomination. OINP will take into consideration the age changed after NOI by using the age at NOI as our parameter for assessment, but at the same time, applicants must continue qualifying under all other criteria.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:

application
you must inform OINP
nomination
. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will
read the underlined 4 times.

rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, after nomination, the CRS is going to be 600 + anyways. It cannot go below 600 after nomination!
it will go below 600 once they revoke the nomination

Only exception is Age point loss

hanimorrar

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Jordan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-11-2015
Hey everyone, just quick update. got a second request of docs on 7 oct (first was 28th of Sep), asking for the below

1. Biopage of your son’s passport

2. Updated p. 6 of application form (signed and initialed at the bottom) now including your son as a family member. Please note that you will now be assessed for the funds requirement as a family of 3.

3. Further supporting documentation for your employment with BCI (2013-15), including the employment contract and/or job offer, payslips, performance appraisals etc.

4. Updated bank statements indicating your current level of savings. Please note that a family of 3 must demonstrate access to at least $18,617 CAD in equivalent - in readily available, unencumbered funds.

good luck to everyone and please wish me luck too!!!! :) :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanimorrar said:
Hey everyone, just quick update. got a second request of docs on 7 oct (first was 28th of Sep), asking for the below

1. Biopage of your son’s passport

2. Updated p. 6 of application form (signed and initialed at the bottom) now including your son as a family member. Please note that you will now be assessed for the funds requirement as a family of 3.

3. Further supporting documentation for your employment with BCI (2013-15), including the employment contract and/or job offer, payslips, performance appraisals etc.

4. Updated bank statements indicating your current level of savings. Please note that a family of 3 must demonstrate access to at least $18,617 CAD in equivalent - in readily available, unencumbered funds.

good luck to everyone and please wish me luck too!!!! :) :)
Good. The reviewed your file minutely. Now without delay send the requested info.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mira Hassan said:
Dear All…
PLZ HELP
I really need help in my situation as my immigration advisor is extremely useless and is the reason for the dilemma I am in now.
I received nomination from Ontario which I accepted on 4th October and 600 points were added to my score 444 (Total: 1044) and I received a nomination certificate with a barcode. But unfortunately; my express entry profile is going to expire on 20th October.
The new Situation is as following:
Express entry profile is going to expire on 20th October.
My IELTS will expire on 16th October; I have a new ILETS, with the following score (L:9, R:8.5, W: 6.5 , S:8); anyways I send it to my immigration advisor and when she uploaded yesterday my score decreased to 390 due to reduction in my IELTS writing 0.5. There is no time to repeat my ILETS exam or request a recheck for the writing part. But since I’ve already received nomination 600 points my score is currently 990.
I expected a draw on 5th of October or yesterday. But since there are no draws. I’m not sure what to do.
My questions is what should I do now...If there is a draw on the coming Wednesday 12... then I am safe.. (Score 990)
But if there is no draw. I need to send Ontario a new express entry profile with score decreased to (390). Will they accept to add again the 600 points of nomination that they have already added to my old profile although I no longer maintain the 400 score
Apology for the long story but I wanted to describe the whole situation.
Experienced members …PLZ LZZZ reply...and best of luck to all the members
You need to get ITA and submit e-Apr BEFORE your IELTS expires on 16th October. Once e-Apr is submitted everything freezes.

Post 16-Oct, if your original CRS falls below 400 (irrespective of +600 points), OINP may/will withdraw your nomination, no doubt about that. It's clearly mentioned in the OINP application guide.

You MUST submit your e-Apr (that includes medical and police certificates) by 16-Oct, provided there is a draw on 12-Oct