December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Bintehassan said:
Spouse's ECA from WES
My spouse has a Masters from UK and a Bachelors from Pakistan. I want an evaluation for his Masters from UK. Do I send WES the degrees and transcripts for both; Masters and Bachelors? Especially when his bachelors institution is not listed on WES list of approved institutions of Pakistan. Please advise.

It was comforting to know that CRS score falling below 400 due to age is not a problem but to be on the safer side, I am thinking of the above. That is the only way I can get above 400 again.
yes you need to send all bachelors documents even if they are not listed. Sometimes they do not give Masters and give you Canadian equivalency of bachelors 4 yrs instead. or they might give bachelors three yrs + one yr . So send them all.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Check all letters, if they are same
checked them all is well. Seems like they are working on new system and the other mail must be system generated nomination. the contents are same but they are different. one of the mail is ghost mail. points are okay and not affected by these mails. :) :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
jondam said:
Thanks, but you won't believe what happened next. A couple of hours later I received this email:

"Dear xxx,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

I have already sent them a reponse stating that I have done niether of those things, along with screenshots of the status of my profile.

Seems like your profile has expired. check all possibilities and make new profile and inform OINP. they will add points to new profile. this was done for someone here just 2 days back. the points were added immediately after the new profile number was sent. good luck

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhasha1 said:
It was me. Received a call asking for more information about NOC 2173.

Also, they asked me to provide proof of funds.
Dhasha1: Please share what info they asked about NOC 2173. I too have the same.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mrinal3757 said:
May be a faulty batch job sending multiple emails. Btw, do the letters look alike or, are they different?
its all okay.

By the way your nomination has postponed for a few days now because of long weekend, hope you get it before the next Draw on Wednesday. We are many waiting for the draw.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bintehassan said:
I meant the dream story was epic in a GOOD hilarious way...not calling it anything. should u hv sent a pm to bestofluck, we would hv been deprived of positivity.
Bintehassan: :) :)

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
bestofluck said:
Seems like your profile has expired. check all possibilities and make new profile and inform OINP. they will add points to new profile. this was done for someone here just 2 days back. the points were added immediately after the new profile number was sent. good luck
I have the same problem, since there is no visibility regarding the draw, my EE profile will expire on 18 Oct, what should I do?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bintehassan said:
Spouse's ECA from WES
My spouse has a Masters from UK and a Bachelors from Pakistan.

I want an evaluation for his Masters from UK.

The sealed transcripts from UK are to be sent to WES. Check the university if it exists with WES database. I did the same for my Master from UK.

Do I send WES the degrees and transcripts for both; Masters and

Bachelors? Especially when his bachelors institution is not listed on WES list of approved institutions of Pakistan. Please advise.

No idea how will this be possible. Some seniors might advise.

It was comforting to know that CRS score falling below 400 due to age is not a problem but to be on the safer side, I am thinking of the above. That is the only way I can get above 400 again.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rmwahab said:
I have the same problem, since there is no visibility regarding the draw, my EE profile will expire on 18 Oct, what should I do?
Only in case there is a draw on 12th and you get ITA which you accept it, your profile will freeze. There are all chances of a Draw on 12th. But in case there is a draw on 19th you will have to make new profile on 18th after it expire, and inform OINP with new profile number and jobbank code. They will transfer the nomination to your profile. So it is advisable not to accept ITA if the draw is after 18th. make a new profile and when points are transferred accept it in the later draw.

take more opinion on this.

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
There is nothing confirming that there will be a draw on 12 Oct, if there will be then. I problem but I am not sure about anything.
What I need to know the process to inform OINP that my profile will expire and please move the nomination to the new profile

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rmwahab said:
There is nothing confirming that there will be a draw on 12 Oct, if there will be then. I problem but I am not sure about anything.
What I need to know the process to inform OINP that my profile will expire and please move the nomination to the new profile
This is what OINP says

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest has expired or become ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello People, Im a bit worried right now, I got a notification on the 4th of Oct to enable OINP view my ECA with Wes. I responded immediately and wes sent me a mail confirming that my ECA has been shipped to OINP on the 5th of October. Since then i have not received any form of communication from OINP. All i need is to be sure that my ECA got to them successfully.

My Question is; Should I send them a mail?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Managerchap said:
Hello People, Im a bit worried right now, I got a notification on the 4th of Oct to enable OINP view my ECA with Wes. I responded immediately and wes sent me a mail confirming that my ECA has been shipped to OINP on the 5th of October. Since then i have not received any form of communication from OINP. All i need is to be sure that my ECA got to them successfully.

My Question is; Should I send them a mail?
You can download the duplicate copy of ECA report from WES and send it to OINP intimating them that WES has already sent it to OINP on Oct 5.

Mira Hassan

Oct 8, 2016
Dear All…
PLZ HELP
I really need help in my situation as my immigration advisor is extremely useless and is the reason for the dilemma I am in now.
I received nomination from Ontario which I accepted on 4th October and 600 points were added to my score 444 (Total: 1044) and I received a nomination certificate with a barcode. But unfortunately; my express entry profile is going to expire on 20th October.
The new Situation is as following:
Express entry profile is going to expire on 20th October.
My IELTS will expire on 16th October; I have a new ILETS, with the following score (L:9, R:8.5, W: 6.5 , S:8); anyways I send it to my immigration advisor and when she uploaded yesterday my score decreased to 390 due to reduction in my IELTS writing 0.5. There is no time to repeat my ILETS exam or request a recheck for the writing part. But since I’ve already received nomination 600 points my score is currently 990.
I expected a draw on 5th of October or yesterday. But since there are no draws. I’m not sure what to do.
My questions is what should I do now...If there is a draw on the coming Wednesday 12... then I am safe.. (Score 990)
But if there is no draw. I need to send Ontario a new express entry profile with score decreased to (390). Will they accept to add again the 600 points of nomination that they have already added to my old profile although I no longer maintain the 400 score
Apology for the long story but I wanted to describe the whole situation.
Experienced members …PLZ LZZZ reply...and best of luck to all the members

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mira Hassan said:
Dear All…
PLZ HELP
I really need help in my situation as my immigration advisor is extremely useless and is the reason for the dilemma I am in now.
I received nomination from Ontario which I accepted on 4th October and 600 points were added to my score 444 (Total: 1044) and I received a nomination certificate with a barcode. But unfortunately; my express entry profile is going to expire on 20th October.
The new Situation is as following:
Express entry profile is going to expire on 20th October.
My IELTS will expire on 16th October; I have a new ILETS, with the following score (L:9, R:8.5, W: 6.5 , S:8); anyways I send it to my immigration advisor and when she uploaded yesterday my score decreased to 390 due to reduction in my IELTS writing 0.5. There is no time to repeat my ILETS exam or request a recheck for the writing part. But since I’ve already received nomination 600 points my score is currently 990.
I expected a draw on 5th of October or yesterday. But since there are no draws. I’m not sure what to do.
My questions is what should I do now...If there is a draw on the coming Wednesday 12... then I am safe.. (Score 990)
But if there is no draw. I need to send Ontario a new express entry profile with score decreased to (390). Will they accept to add again the 600 points of nomination that they have already added to my old profile although I no longer maintain the 400 score
Apology for the long story but I wanted to describe the whole situation.
Experienced members …PLZ LZZZ reply...and best of luck to all the members
Hi Mira,
there will definitely be a draw on 12th OCT , chances are 90% for that to happen , if you do get an ITA all the best.
If the draw does not happen then u can email/fax to OINP to transfer your nomination to new profile. Also share your timeline with us? app received date and AOR date? CEC or FSW?