Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Relevant to your NOC, you may search the number of companies and offer a confident response to get a job upon landing. If you are in a non-technical (sales, HR or purchasing) profession, you may mention about the overall economy of ON, the number of companies operating there (ON had a highest level of FDI (foreign direct investment) in entire North America in recent years).
In summary, present a confident response with relevant facts. Best of luck.
Pl help us with your timelines.
girish979 said:
I got document submit mail.
Outland, Dec 8

They are asking for intent to explain career paths in ontario.
can anybody suggest what should I explain?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
tari7499 said:
Relevant to your NOC, you may search the number of companies and offer a confident response to get a job upon landing. If you are in a non-technical (sales, HR or purchasing) profession, you may mention about the overall economy of ON, the number of companies operating there (ON had a highest level of FDI (foreign direct investment) in entire North America in recent years).
In summary, present a confident response with relevant facts. Best of luck.
Pl help us with your timelines.
+1

To add if I may, include (or hint) knowledge about your industry workforce demands.. you'll find plenty of published reports on Jobbank and other governmental portals

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Hi All,
Good to see movement of December applicants, finally some movement after almost a year from OINP. :) On the other hand m worried about my application as i havent received any email or call from OINP. :(

@bestofluck: Please can you add me again in the list, i think i got omitted.

FSW Outland
PT Notification: 4th Dec
App Received: 17th Dec
AOR Received: 9th June

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hi All, my express entry profile will expire on 18 October and I am in the decision phase.. please advice what should I do. Is there anyone facing same situation??

Application received: 3 dec 2015
AOR: 12 April 2016
Additional doc required: 22 Sept
Additional doc sent: 26 Sept
Decision phase email: 27 Sept

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
rmwahab said:
Hi All, my express entry profile will expire on 18 October and I am in the decision phase.. please advice what should I do. Is there anyone facing same situation??

Application received: 3 dec 2015
AOR: 12 April 2016
Additional doc required: 22 Sept
Additional doc sent: 26 Sept
Decision phase email: 27 Sept
i think so you should wait till 10th Oct and then renew your express entry profile and provide OINP with updated details. Also would be better to get advice from seniors in this group...@bestofluck..

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
nitinmall said:
i think so you should wait till 10th Oct and then renew your express entry profile and provide OINP with updated details. Also would be better to get advice from seniors in this group...@bestofluck..

Thank you for reply. But I haven't seen any renew option to renew the Express Entry profile.... does this mean I have to make a new Expree Entry profile.

hanimorrar

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Jordan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-11-2015
Hey everyone,

I got this email from Ontario last night (GMT+3 here), but i don't understand because i already submitted a WES report to them. And can WES deliver in 15 calendar days? Or did i understand something wrong?

Dear Hani Tawfiq Mohammad Murrar,

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
rmwahab said:
Thank you for reply. But I haven't seen any renew option to renew the Express Entry profile.... does this mean I have to make a new Expree Entry profile.
You need to create new profile and withdraw existing one....

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
Hello all
A small query. As many of you are getting ECA request to be shared online, is that required for primary applicant Only or for spouse also. Plz confirm.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
hanimorrar said:
Hey everyone,

I got this email from Ontario last night (GMT+3 here), but i don't understand because i already submitted a WES report to them. And can WES deliver in 15 calendar days? Or did i understand something wrong?

Dear Hani Tawfiq Mohammad Murrar,

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.
what you had submitted was the hard copy. What they now need is an online copy (not via email). this is done via logging in to Wes account and ordering the copy again and authorising OINP to have access the online copy ( the exact steps are already mentioned in this thread ).
What is your app received date ?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrinal3757 said:
Hi,

I had received a call from OINP on 28th September and was told that I need to send additional documents like payslips, proof of funds etc. However, I was also told that I would only need to reply to their email which will include proper details as in the period for which the payslips, or proof of funds are needed. I haven't yet received any email from them. Meanwhile, today I received an email from OINP saying Notification - Referral of Nominee Application to the Decision Phase.

In such case, should I go ahead and send the payslips and proof of funds proactively for a broad period or, should I wait for OINP to send me an email asking for those additional documents?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Please don't wait.

Send them the docs they asked. Don't take any chances

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girish979 said:
I got document submit mail.
Outland, Dec 8

They are asking for intent to explain career paths in ontario.
can anybody suggest what should I explain?

Share your NOC and the JD. We all all here to suggest!!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

Once you receive email from OINP requesting any info, additional docs, please do not guess, conclude with your perspectives about the request.

Without delay, simply follow the mail, and send the info, docs to OINP.

Share the details of the email on this forum, if you are in doubt about any point in the OINP email. There are several seniors, members who will
suggest, respond.

Please share the NOC and the details of your application. This will help other applicants who can prepare their info, docs even before getting the mail from OINP.

Indeed, OINP brought back the smiles and the hopes revived.

Congrats!!! to all NoM recipients.

Let's hope and pray the NoM,s for all the applicants with AoR's. :) :) :)

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Once you receive email from OINP requesting any info, additional docs, please do not guess, conclude with your perspectives about the request.

Without delay, simply follow the mail, and send the info, docs to OINP.

Share the details of the email on this forum, if you are in doubt about any point in the OINP email. There are several seniors, members who will
suggest, respond.

Please share the NOC and the details of your application. This will help other applicants who can prepare their info, docs even before getting the mail from OINP.

Indeed, OINP brought back the smiles and the hopes revived.

Congrats!!! to all NoM recipients.

Let's hope and pray the NoM,s for all the applicants with AoR's. :) :) :)
+1