+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
DD: Is it possible that he flew to Toronto to submit the docs in person and get a acknowledgement!!! Normally I read at least one post from him.
:'( :'( :'(
:D :D :D ..... must be stuck somewhere....

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
tari7499 said:
Where's bestofluck? The forum seems dull without his/her expert analysis....
Maybe he got nominated and ran away

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I had received a call from OINP on 28th September and was told that I need to send additional documents like payslips, proof of funds etc. However, I was also told that I would only need to reply to their email which will include proper details as in the period for which the payslips, or proof of funds are needed. I haven't yet received any email from them. Meanwhile, today I received an email from OINP saying Notification - Referral of Nominee Application to the Decision Phase.

In such case, should I go ahead and send the payslips and proof of funds proactively for a broad period or, should I wait for OINP to send me an email asking for those additional documents?

Please advise.

Thanks.

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Hello guys,
I have just received OINP ECA Verification Request and they need the original ECA report issued by PEBC to be sent by mail within 15 calendar days. I have to issue a new report since I can't find the old one unfortunately. I hope the whole process doesn't exceed the 15 days period.

Shut-up-and-dance

Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys!!! I just have received a phone call from OINP officer but the call disconnected. The lady sounded really nice, she wanted to talk about my experience. I was just about to talk than the call dropped. I never got the call back but emailed them and called them back like 15 times and nothing. Should I be worried? I am worried :-(.

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Shut-up-and-dance said:
Hey guys!!! I just have received a phone call from OINP officer but the call disconnected. The lady sounded really nice, she wanted to talk about my experience. I was just about to talk than the call dropped. I never got the call back but emailed them and called them back like 15 times and nothing. Should I be worried? I am worried :-(.
I think they will call you again if required and either send you email. Don't worry.
Please let us know you timelines.

Shut-up-and-dance

Apr 29, 2016
11/24/15 - Got the letter of interest
02/12/15 - submitted the documents
03/12/15 - OINP office received my documents
04/13/16 - received my AOR
09/29/16 - verification call

Do you think there can be a chance they were just checkin in if I gave them real info and they won't call back at all?

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Shut-up-and-dance said:
11/24/15 - Got the letter of interest
02/12/15 - submitted the documents
03/12/15 - OINP office received my documents
04/13/16 - received my AOR
09/29/16 - verification call

Do you think there can be a chance they were just checkin in if I gave them real info and they won't call back at all?
thanks for info, no need to worry.
If they want to understand something they will call you again or will write you though email. Who ever till now have got call also got an email after that.
Also there are stages of the application. if one officer is not clear then he will forward your file to senior officer with his comments.
then senior office will take decision. so there are steps and candidate will get chance to explain there case so no need to worry.

It looks good sign though that they are working now on your file. Hope for the best:)

Shut-up-and-dance

Apr 29, 2016
Thank you. I feel relieved. I have been dealing with the overall immigration process for 2.5 years already. So, to see that things are finally moving is truly a good sign :)

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys...

Just got additional doc request - POF, Payslips and Phone Number (Guess they couldnt reach me)

Officer AB is on a roll!

spearmint

Jun 24, 2016
Hi guys, I just got an email mentioning I'm at final decision stage at 4:29pm (1 minute counting down to knock off work). I also got ECA verification request two days back. I received no phone calls during the whole application period. Wish to hear good news from all of you! Cheers!

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrinal3757 said:
Hi,

I had received a call from OINP on 28th September and was told that I need to send additional documents like payslips, proof of funds etc. However, I was also told that I would only need to reply to their email which will include proper details as in the period for which the payslips, or proof of funds are needed. I haven't yet received any email from them. Meanwhile, today I received an email from OINP saying Notification - Referral of Nominee Application to the Decision Phase.

In such case, should I go ahead and send the payslips and proof of funds proactively for a broad period or, should I wait for OINP to send me an email asking for those additional documents?

Please advise.

Thanks.
Honestly i think you should just chill for the email. You may end up getting nominated straight away.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,
Great to hear Ontario is speeding things up, I am expecting a mail or call from them soon. From the replies so far it seems to me that there are typically four documents that are being requested for

ECA Report,POF, Payslips, Intent to Reside/ Evidence of Applications for Jobs.

My question is that If POF is requested from me can I send them a different bank statement from the one I sent earlier during the application. I intend to send the statement of account from another account of mine as I do not currently have the required amount in the previous account i used in applying.

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
I got document submit mail.
Outland, Dec 8

They are asking for intent to explain career paths in ontario.
can anybody suggest what should I explain?