+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
thanks buddy, i have the same noc code and i too recieved the pt on dec 4th but i delayed and sent the package on 21st dec, now i see the ripple effect of that wait. but neverthless, no point talking about that. all the best for the rest of your process. ;D

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
tari7499 said:
Where's bestofluck? The forum seems dull without his/her expert analysis....
Hahaa!! True!
I had been looking for his posts and status only!

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Arsalan Khan said:
Dear Arsalan Khan,

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

Please respond to this request within 15 calendar days from the date of this letter to ensure no further delay to your application.

Best regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

got this email a few moments ago so I had to order a duplicate report of 75 dollars. : @
Their actual cost is $41 they will refund you the balance.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
HopeForTheBest26 said:
KKVerma said:
Their actual cost is $41 they will refund you the balance.
[/quote

Do we have to ask them to refund?
That I am not sure of! My agent told me that there is some issue in their system. They charge 75 and then refund the balance. For us they do the payment n we pay them so I am not sure how they refund. But can get back to u with some info.

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
KKVerma said:
That I am not sure of! My agent told me that there is some issue in their system. They charge 75 and then refund the balance. For us they do the payment n we pay them so I am not sure how they refund. But can get back to u with some info.
Thanks a lot

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
HopeForTheBest26 said:
Do we have to ask Them to refund?
You will need to message them and it will be refunded in your credit card Acc.
Try to fax them.

haripriya

Sep 29, 2016
Hello all

i recently submitted my profile and have 426 points now.

Its said if we have 400 plus we get expression of interest can anyone guide about the process, anything need to be done from my side.
My NOC is 2171 :)

Thanks in advance.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tari7499 said:
I think he is busy with preparing for documents that are to be sent. He got additional documents request yesterday.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tari7499 said:
The forum seems dull without his/her expert analysis.???????????

HE / SHE for bestofluck !!!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bestofluck should be here any moment now. We are all so accustomed to this forum, I am sure bestofluck will not sleep without first checking the forum for updates :p :p :p

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Is it he or she...I have no idea ASAM... ;)

MZASAM said:
The forum seems dull without his/her expert analysis.???????????

HE / SHE for bestofluck !!!

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
haripriya said:
Hello all

i recently submitted my profile and have 426 points now.

Its said if we have 400 plus we get expression of interest can anyone guide about the process, anything need to be done from my side.
My NOC is 2171 :)

Thanks in advance.
Decide which province would you like to go to and select that in the profile. it'll be asked at the beginning while creating the profile. Select Ontario if you are interested in Ontario. as per OINP site they would start the PT some time around Nov 26 2016, so till then there is little that you can do, assuming you have already done the ECA for self and your dependant(if you have one), improved on ielts score to get direct ITA, have dependant give ielts/celpip to improve scores. if all this is done then sit back and relax. one more thing. try recreating the profile around nov 26th . last year the OINP system because of which i didnt get invited before i recreated my profile. Hope this helps...

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
@bestofluck should be here any moment now. We are all so accustomed to this forum, I am sure bestofluck will not sleep without first checking the forum for updates :p :p :p
DD: Is it possible that he flew to Toronto to submit the docs in person and get a acknowledgement!!! Normally I read at least one post from him.
:'( :'( :'(