+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks !! YeYeYe !! I received yellow Test invitations letters for me and my wife today Jun 11, 2015, were issues yesterday Jun 10, 2015 from Scarborough Office.
Our test is scheduled on June 26, 2015.

My Ecas 4th line disappeared in last week.

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
triumpher83 said:
Folks !! YeYeYe !! I received yellow Test invitations letters for me and my wife today Jun 11, 2015, were issues yesterday Jun 10, 2015 from Scarborough Office.

congratulations. Best wishes for your test.
what is your timeline.
thank you

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Triumph83 !!

Vathan, you can see his timeline on the december file : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0SdRO40z3jpI11rJ2I_sKk88ph1FeqrTczi_9Kb6us/edit#gid=0

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Bonenza said:
Congrats Triumph83 !!

Vathan, you can see his timeline on the december file : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0SdRO40z3jpI11rJ2I_sKk88ph1FeqrTczi_9Kb6us/edit#gid=0
thank you Bonenza :D ;D

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
triumpher83 said:

Congrats triumpher83. That is really good news. All the best to you and your wife for the tests...

ivaldiz

Jul 7, 2014
They changed my status from Received to In Process in June 9th, how long after that i expect the letter or transferring my application to local office ?

Also do they normally send an email or a letter ?.. cause i included my email and the application..

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
What's your local office?
Don't rely on e-cas. Monitor your mailbox for test invite. When was your file transferred?
Usually it would be within 3-6 months for test invite after file transfer.
That's the problem. My file hasn't been transferred yet. It went to In Process (3rd line) just 3 weeks ago. The fact that the 4th line is now "problematic" now confuses me. How will I know that my file has been transferred ? I am waiting for that so that I can start reading the book and checking my mail box for test invite. My local office is Ottawa.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
AsianIndian said:
That's the problem. My file hasn't been transferred yet. It went to In Process (3rd line) just 3 weeks ago. The fact that the 4th line is now "problematic" now confuses me. How will I know that my file has been transferred ? I am waiting for that so that I can start reading the book and checking my mail box for test invite. My local office is Ottawa.
I would suggest you to start preparing for the test as you can't rely on e-cas now about the file transfer as there are some issues with e-cas now a days and for some people the line 4 reappeared and for some people including me the line did not re-appear.
I have already given my test and I never received e-cas update about the test and I am waiting for my oath now.
I only got to know about my test/interview when I received a paper mail (canada post) regarding test/interview invite.

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheWofOz said:
Did you get an email confirmation or just the letter?

We got an email when they received the application, but wondering if now they will send a letter.

Thanks
I got a letter only, no email !! Also, no update on ecas ( and like other folks, my 4th line on ecas also disappeared last week )
Email is for only AOR, I guess, and all other communication letters only.

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Hey folks ....just received white paper....its a test Invitation. ...ooopsss now I'm really nervous. Haven't got time to study hard....next week I will be busy in my Arbitration Training. Please need your help for test preparation and Interview guidlines
TIA

esense

Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawyerlady said:
Hey folks ....just received white paper....its a test Invitation. ...ooopsss now I'm really nervous. Haven't got time to study hard....next week I will be busy in my Arbitration Training. Please need your help for test preparation and Interview guidlines
TIA
Congrats lawyerlady!
Why it is white and not yellow?

belee1985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!!!!!! Could please write down all your dates please (sent, received, AOR, transfer, etc...)? When is your test and when was it sent to you?

lawyerlady said:
TIA

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawyerlady said:
TIA
Congratulations & best wishes for test . What is test date ?

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Belee1985, you have the link for december timelines, on the page just before.