+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asagalen said:
Mine disappeared too. I would guess they are removing the old step 2 "Citizenship Judge" in the process.
So they are removing all the application from the local office lol :p
To ALL:
I would like to solemnly welcome Asagalen back among us !! :D :D
We've missed you here man ! Where have you been ?
I remember you said you were going to take a pretty lengthy vacation at some point. Was that it ?

Welcome !

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, completed oath and became a Canadian citizen today. The process was over in 1 hour. A certificate was provided and we had to sign the oath after that. Now, to apply for the passport which can be done in 48 hours. My journey is complete - took a little more than 8 months.

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Hi guys, completed oath and became a Canadian citizen today. The process was over in 1 hour. A certificate was provided and we had to sign the oath after that. Now, to apply for the passport which can be done in 48 hours. My journey is complete - took a little more than 8 months.
Congrats and so happy for you!!

Asagalen welcome back!

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
AsianIndian said:
To ALL:
I would like to solemnly welcome Asagalen back among us !! :D :D
We've missed you here man ! Where have you been ?
I remember you said you were going to take a pretty lengthy vacation at some point. Was that it ?

Welcome !
Oh hey there AsianIndian thank you!!!, Yeah just got back last friday.it was great vacation back home. :p
Wish i could go beyond more than two months lol, but yeah can't stay there any longer no more money :p

Anyways, I brought bunch of bermuda short for everyone!!!! ;D ;D ;D but it looks like only few of us can wear it this summer. :-\ :-\ :-\ :'(
I would guess majority will be wearing this short on fall and winter lmao :p :p

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
garian4u said:
congratulations :)

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Congrats!

Good timing. 8 months.

All the best in whatever plans you may have!!!

SFD

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asagalen said:
Oh hey there AsianIndian thank you!!!, Yeah just got back last friday.it was great vacation back home. :p
Wish i could go beyond more than two months lol, but yeah can't stay there any longer no more money :p

Anyways, I brought bunch of bermuda short for everyone!!!! ;D ;D ;D but it looks like only few of us can wear it this summer. :-\ :-\ :-\ :'(
I would guess majority will be wearing this short on fall and winter lmao :p :p
What a great feeling knowing that you are back!
Cheers my friend,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Congratulations my friend!
Are we going to be invited to the party?
Cheers,

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Congratulations .

tsooma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Congrats buddy!

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheWofOz said:
I called today.

I got a very rude lady who did not provide any information
That is unfortunate but it's true that we never get the information we want. Either it's Bell Canada or Citizenship Canada, customer service remains the same. LOL

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
garian4u said:
Great news and congrats to you. 8 months is good time for an election year!!! Welcome back Asagalen. So many missed you!!!!!

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Test invites and oath letters for November applicants. Stay tuned, December is next :)