+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Luna-Toronto said:
This spell reverses things. for example if your line was upside down it will reverse it again or let's say if you are married, you will be single again, if you are middle age, you will be a teenager again and so forth. hope it works.

Lots of love and magic
Luna
Wow,
now, where do I buy pants for tripods ?

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wd1 said:
Hey,
I'm December applicant and my LOT line reaper, but is upside down. What does it mean and should I worry ?
Whats LOT?

ilkar

May 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wd1 said:
It's the thing which disappear and reappear all the time. But if you not certified LOT holder, you want understand.
Seriously, you have nothing better to do. There are some people who are genuinely worried about their applications and who turn to this forum as a source of help not to be mocked. This is a community that allows each other to get through tough times when you don't know if something is wrong with your application. Please have some respect and dignity and shut up when you have nothing interesting to say.

tsooma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna, I'm very interested in what you mean by magic! Do you mean "magick"?

Luna-Toronto said:
Upside down????? I have the solution to that. Place your hand on the computer screen and say the following spell:

The magic upon me
Be trapped this night
Between these mirrors
Never see light

This spell reverses things. for example if your line was upside down it will reverse it again or let's say if you are married, you will be single again, if you are middle age, you will be a teenager again and so forth. hope it works.

Lots of love and magic
Luna

tsooma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wd1 said:
It's the thing which disappear and reappear all the time. But if you not certified LOT holder, you want understand.
Haha! Nice one!

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
ilkar said:
Seriously, you have nothing better to do. There are some people who are genuinely worried about their applications and who turn to this forum as a source of help not to be mocked. This is a community that allows each other to get through tough times when you don't know if something is wrong with your application. Please have some respect and dignity and shut up when you have nothing interesting to say.
I'm sorry,
LOT is Local Office Twister. Is if that will change anything.

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tsooma said:
Luna, I'm very interested in what you mean by magic! Do you mean "magick"?
Yes of course tsooma!! typo mistake. It's magick not the stage magic ie "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will"

Luna magicking your way!!

tsooma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Yes of course tsooma!! typo mistake. It's magick not the stage magic ie "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will"

Luna magicking your way!!
So you're serious about this! Any way you could tell me more? How can I get into it? How did you?

esense

Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Might be not interesting to everyone, but our file got transfered to Montreal office :)
One more step ... :)

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
esense said:
Might be not interesting to everyone, but our file got transfered to Montreal office :)
One more step ... :)
Congrats esense.... Mine was transferred to Mississauga office on March 11 and then the transfer line disappeared last weekend. I read on the forum of the issue with others too. Some have managed to get back the update. Mine is still in the pre-transfer line. Waiting for the glitch to be rectified and see my 'correct' status. LOL... Here I was waiting for the test line to appear and now I am back to waiting for 'transfer' line to reappear.

Thanks to all the friends who are keeping us all informed and entertained at the same time. A light moment is always welcome in a serious forum.

Will be travelling for 3 weeks in July and was hoping that at least the test would be done with before that.... Looks like a hopeless hope!!! Will have to call the Call Centre and inform them by last week of June, if there is no update till then. Dreading that too....

All the best to all....

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abemats2000 said:
Congrats esense.... Mine was transferred to Mississauga office on March 11 and then the transfer line disappeared last weekend. I read on the forum of the issue with others too. Some have managed to get back the update. Mine is still in the pre-transfer line. Waiting for the glitch to be rectified and see my 'correct' status. LOL... Here I was waiting for the test line to appear and now I am back to waiting for 'transfer' line to reappear.

Thanks to all the friends who are keeping us all informed and entertained at the same time. A light moment is always welcome in a serious forum.

Will be travelling for 3 weeks in July and was hoping that at least the test would be done with before that.... Looks like a hopeless hope!!! Will have to call the Call Centre and inform them by last week of June, if there is no update till then. Dreading that too....

All the best to all....
Same here . My file transferred on 12 March & my holidays plan is 21 June but now thinking about cancellation. Hoping good news in this week.