+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hi all,

Need your help....

I used to have 5 steps in online ecas....but now one step is missing...what's going on with Scarbrough applications.

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 2, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 10, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on February 13, 2015.

4.We sent you a notice on March 27, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 15, 2015 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

any one see this??

My husband's is in scrabrough office inprocess as of April 29, even he is missing one step. I see only 3 steps in his online status. Scarbrough office step is missing.

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine Still not restored - Still showing "Decision Made" and Local Office Line missing

May 31, 2011
Hi ,

I just checked my application status .. and I noticed that last update has disappeared .

Below is my status . The one in Red is missing . Can someone please advise ???

• We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 11, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on April 29, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Supercalifragilistic said:
Hi ,

I just checked my application status .. and I noticed that last update has disappeared .

Below is my status . The one in Red is missing . Can someone please advise ???

• We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 11, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on April 29, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.
That's a very bad news, sorry to hear.

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Hey,
I'm December applicant and my LOT line reaper, but is upside down. What does it mean and should I worry ?

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wd1 said:
Hey,
I'm December applicant and my LOT line reaper, but is upside down. What does it mean and should I worry ?
Upside down????? I have the solution to that. Place your hand on the computer screen and say the following spell:

The magic upon me
Be trapped this night
Between these mirrors
Never see light

This spell reverses things. for example if your line was upside down it will reverse it again or let's say if you are married, you will be single again, if you are middle age, you will be a teenager again and so forth. hope it works.

Lots of love and magic
Luna