21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
sohrab919 said:
welcome dooste aziz, we all have our fingers crossed, im almost at 10 months personally, the way it looks the average is around 11-11.5 but hey syria is 100% unpredictable, good luck to you and hopefully it will be a smooth process for you,

to the rest of my dear friends my journey here is over haha ill be back in ottawa on the 5th, not too excited about returning to -27 but it makes me happy to know im almost at the end of the process and thats why i cant stay here anymore :D
Hi Sohrab,

According to Arezou the average was 9 months and 10 days, I prefer to fool myself that this is the deadline for me!! lol..... Honestly, 11 months is also ok.

U r returning to Canada? So u r the sponsor right? How long have u been here?
What kind of an absurd situation it is that a newly married couple should be separated for such a long time?! I'm really sorry for those who have legislated this law....it is absolutely the WORST decision ever made.

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
hello guys :) my medical exam is about to expire .. so should i renew it myself?? or wait for the embassy to ask for ??

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
hey everyone

i hope uve all had a merry x mas ( those who celebrate) and will have a great new years !
so im reading your posts and dont see much improvment since i last came in only wadeh got PPR , anyone else got news?
and guys please dont loose hope , you all know how desperate i was and how my husband was in a war zone and god knows ie been through rough time but we made it time flies ....and GOD watches over you and when it is the ight time it happens ....keep in mind "everything happens for A reason!!" if u trust in this then just beleve when its right he/she will be here.

Im still here checking on you all every few days !
lot of love

athab

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
ontario
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 01 2011
File Transfer...
o7 o2 2011
tatio redo your medical,it saves time,and have it ready.thats what we did but why did the doctor ask my husband,what do you want to work when you get there?the first time they didnt and he wrote it down.it expired in november and he did it in dec21. siavashf-for newlyweds its too long?what about couples withchildren,thats harder!i guess its hard for everybody,were all humans.i hope the new year is full of love and hapiness to all and everybody is reunited.

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Ramz27 said:
hey everyone

i hope uve all had a merry x mas ( those who celebrate) and will have a great new years !
so im reading your posts and dont see much improvment since i last came in only wadeh got PPR , anyone else got news?
and guys please dont loose hope , you all know how desperate i was and how my husband was in a war zone and god knows ie been through rough time but we made it time flies ....and GOD watches over you and when it is the ight time it happens ....keep in mind "everything happens for A reason!!" if u trust in this then just beleve when its right he/she will be here.

Im still here checking on you all every few days !
lot of love

Hi dear Ramz,
we are happy that you have n't forgotten us, which city of Canada are you ?
Please pray for us

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kamal225 said:
Hello sohrab919, Aresou, samira, Mr Bou Missbou and everyone else here
I missed you all and love you all. It hurts me when I see you that you still did not get your visasssssssss but please be patient and do not loose hope and pray for GOD to bring you together and never apart.
I wish you happy holidays and a better new year 2012. Tomorrow is a better day and inshallah you will have what you were not able to get today.

My greetings for a Happy New Year full of visasssssssssss, hope love health and (please make your wish)
:) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :-*
Dear Kamal,

We miss you too! Hope we all will receive our visas in year 2012!

Happy new year!

fati129

Dec 23, 2011
Hi, does somebody did an interview in damascus?? my husband paper are in damascus for 13 and 3 weeks now. And as u know he have an interview in 9 january (in 10 days) his medical test was expired since july and he redo it without asking him. i called the ambassy yesterday and the girl who answer the phone ask me his file number so i give it to her, then she told me that they receive the second medical test and they are waiting for the interview to complete the background verification and then the file will be complete. what do you think this interview is about? and how long after the interview they will give him his paper?? i really want all this to be done so we can live me and my husband a normal happy life in montreal and have a family. :(

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
siavashf said:
Hi Sohrab,

According to Arezou the average was 9 months and 10 days, I prefer to fool myself that this is the deadline for me!! lol..... Honestly, 11 months is also ok.

U r returning to Canada? So u r the sponsor right? How long have u been here?
What kind of an absurd situation it is that a newly married couple should be separated for such a long time?! I'm really sorry for those who have legislated this law....it is absolutely the WORST decision ever made.
haha its true, well arezou is talking about the whole chart im just talking about the last couple of months, but yeah we just have to be patient,
my friend im not in iran, i havent seen my wife in 18 months, i work for Citizenship immigration Canada so they sent me to syria to help out, and now im going back to canada, i wish i was in tehran, i tried going back like 3 times but the work schedule didnt allow me, but anyways its almost over so im not complaining

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fati129 said:
Hi, does somebody did an interview in damascus?? my husband paper are in damascus for 13 and 3 weeks now. And as u know he have an interview in 9 january (in 10 days) his medical test was expired since july and he redo it without asking him. i called the ambassy yesterday and the girl who answer the phone ask me his file number so i give it to her, then she told me that they receive the second medical test and they are waiting for the interview to complete the background verification and then the file will be complete. what do you think this interview is about? and how long after the interview they will give him his paper?? i really want all this to be done so we can live me and my husband a normal happy life in montreal and have a family. :(
Dear Fati,

in this thread i saw 3 people who had invited for an interview. You can search them. Their nick name was: Sara_az , YayaMarie and Scarycemetery. I think that Yayamarie got his visa the same day but Scarycemetery is waiting till 24th November for a decision. I hope your husband will have a normal and safe interview. Do not scare yourself. Everything will be good.

E

Erina

Arezou I just read your post about your marriage, which country did u get married? I might do that as well, but I dunno if Iranians can actually marry everywhere?

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fati129 said:
Dear Fati,

have a look at this questions which i found in other threads, which maybe asked in an interview.

"

1. When and where did you meet your spouse for the first time?

2. How did you meet your spouse?

3. How old is your spouse? What is your spouse's birth date?

4. What does your spouse do for a living?

5. Where did your spouse go to school'?

6. What degrees or formal training does your spouse have?

7. How did your spouse immigrate to Canada?

8. Where does your spouse work?

9. What is the name of the company? What position does your spouse hold? How long has your spouse worked there?

10. What does the job entail?

I l. Does your spouse like his or her job?

12. What is the salary?

13. Where does your spouse live?

14. Whom does your spouse live with?

15. Where are you going to live when you go to Canada?

16. Please explain the type of relationship you have had since your first meeting.

17. What is your religion?

18. What is the religion of your spouse?

18. When you and your spouse were dating what would you do together?

19. Do you have any hobbies? Describe them.

20. Does your spouse have any hobbies? Describe them.

21. What type of music do you enjoy?

22. What type of music does your spouse enjoy?

23. What kind of movies do you enjoy?

24. What kind of movies does your spouse enjoy?

25. What kind of books do you read?

26. What kind of books does your spouse read?

27. Have you and your spouse ever exchanged gifts? Explain.

28. When and where did the marriage proposal take place?

29. Was your marriage arranged?

30. If it was arranged describe how it was arranged and by whom?

31. Did you have a ceremony celebrating your relationship?

32. Where was it held?

33. When was it held?

34. Describe the ceremony?

35. Did it conform to your own religious and cultural beliefs? Explain.

36. When did you get married?

37. Where did you get married?

38. Who was at the wedding?

39. What family members were there?

40. How many people were at the ceremony?

41. What day was the ceremony held on?

42. Who performed the ceremony?

43. Do you have pictures of the ceremony?

44. Who was at the ceremony from your side?

45. Who was at the ceremony from your spouse's side?

46. Were any friends present?

47. How many brothers and sisters does your spouse have?

48. Were your parents at the wedding? If not, why not?

49. Are your parents aware of the wedding? If not, why not?

50. Where your spouse's parents at the wedding? If not, why not?

51. Were your spouse's parents aware of the wedding? If not, why not?

52. Was a reception held? When and where was it held?

53. Who was present at the reception?

54. Did you receive any wedding gifts? Describe them.

55. Did you on a honeymoon? Where did you go and for how long?

56. Can you show me pictures and receipts from the honeymoon, wedding and reception?

57. Have you or your spouse been married before?

58. Why was that relationship dissolved?

59. Do you have any children from your current relationship or marriage?

60. How many children?

61. What are the names and birth dates?

62. Where are the children now?

63. Who looks after the children?

64. Do any other family members reside with you and your spouse? If yes, please indicate their names and relationship.

65. What relatives do you have in Canada?

66. What are their names and where do they live?

67. What relatives do you have outside of Canada?

68. Has your spouse met any of your relatives or friends? Who have they met and when did they meet them?

69. Have you met any of your spouse's relatives or friends? Whom have you met and when did you meet them?

70. In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?

71. What will you do when you go to Canada'?

72. Why did you marry your spouse?

73. Since your marriage have you seen your spouse? If not, why not?

74. Do your family members (parents, siblings) want to immigrate to Canada?

75. Did you marry your spouse so that you could sponsor your parents as landed immigrants of Canada?

76. How do you correspond with your spouse?

77. How often do you talk on the phone?

78. Do you have phone bills, e-mails, cards, etc., and can I see them?

79. Tell me why this marriage or relationship is genuine.

80. What makes your relationship with your spouse different from that of a female/male friend?

81. Does your spouse support you financially?

82. Do you support your spouse financially?

83. If I refuse this application what will you do?

how you met, when you met, what he like to do, what you do together, where he works, how much he earns, the name of his working place, previous work place, his family birth dates where he lives in canada, address, benefit and more. i was asked all these questions dont worry you will do ok, be prepared, and you will get your visa same day.

she asked five things i liked about my husband, where he lives, what is his hobbies, what he is doing when he is not working.
where he work and how long he has been working there, birth dates families and himself
when we met, how we meet, when he proposed, how the relationship developed,
do you know why you are here?

when was the first contact with your wife?

how did you meet her?

who made the first contact?

what is your wife's name?

what do you call her? (I think this was because in all our emails he calls me val but my full name is valerie)

how old is your wife?

when is her birthdate?
where does your wife work?

what does she do there?

she's lived in different countries, what has she done there?

do you know your wife's family members?

what contact have you had with them?

have you travelled together?

where did you travel together?

did you have a honeymoon?

your wife is divorced, right?

it hasn't been very long since you met each other, but you decided she would come and visit you very soon after you first met online (4 months). why so fast? how did that happen?

what happened when she visited the first time?

why were you so rushed to be married? how do you explain that?

your wife is older than you, can you explain that?

(this led into a bit more of a discussion about our age difference and whether we had discussed how it could affect us etc., it was the most nerve-racking part of the interview because it took on a more serious tone but my husband was strong and spoke from the heart with conviction and they accepted his response- this was clearly the biggest concern)

what do your family members do for work (brother, sister, parents)?

what do you do for work?

noticing our receipts for sending money back & forth:

does your wife send you money because you need it?

did you send her money for the same reason?

do you have family in canada?

"

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Erina said:
Arezou I just read your post about your marriage, which country did u get married? I might do that as well, but I dunno if Iranians can actually marry everywhere?
Yes we married in Thailand. You can also marry in Turkey too. There was no problem for us.

Wardeh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Cambridge, ON
Visa Office......
Damascus- Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-04-2011
File Transfer...
29-11-2010
Med's Done....
12-07-2010
Passport Req..
Very soon inshallah :)
kamal225 said:
Hello dear Wardeh,
alffffffffffffffffffff alfffffffffffffff mabrook I am so gald for you and I hope that you have a wonderul future waiting for you together :)

Hi shas44,

the private insurance not so many will apply for it when they arrive to canada
for the first 3 months after landing you cant have any medical coverage here in toronto so it is optional if you want to get that or not but my wife inssist so might as well and anyway being in lebanon before I have always had private insurance. you can buy that when you buy your ticket but it is cheaper if you buy it privately here in toronto.
it costs me 280 dollars for 3 months(the cheapest for 3 months start at 220 for up to 15000 dollars and 280 dollare for up to 25000 dollars) and this will cover any visit to the doctor or hospital or medication which i hope i will not use it but it is good to have it because it is really expensive if you dont have any medical coverage but after 3 months from arrival you will have complete coverage for medial care.

have a Happy new year everyone and hope more PRR to come
Allah ybarek feek kamal, kollak zo2.
wish you all the best

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
;D
Good bye 2011! :p

Welcome 2012 the year of Dragon! Based on Chinese astrology we might see unexpected happenings in this year!

We can have either good luck and bad luck in this year but I hope we will have chance to turn it into better luck.

Hope we will receive unpredictably more and more PPR! :-*

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
sohrab919 said:
haha its true, well arezou is talking about the whole chart im just talking about the last couple of months, but yeah we just have to be patient,
my friend im not in iran, i havent seen my wife in 18 months, i work for Citizenship immigration Canada so they sent me to syria to help out, and now im going back to canada, i wish i was in tehran, i tried going back like 3 times but the work schedule didnt allow me, but anyways its almost over so im not complaining
I see!!
Good for u, I hope this is a sign that they are finally issuing the visa for ur wife. Thats a pity u haven't seen ur wife for 18 months now and I hope u two see each other soon in Ottawa. By the way, do u have any idea that the official warning announced by the embassy on Dec 15th is a good thing or a bad thing? I felt they are going to speed up the process, am I right?