28/10/2011
hello everyone shoooo nshalla fe good news ,goodluck for allll

pouyaba

Aug 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
[]
I was just checking the chart and there was interesting points regarding PPR during 2011. Look:
January: 4 PPR
February: 4 PPR
March: 2 PPR
April: 2 PPR
May: 6 PPR
June: 12 PPR (Hero Month) :p
July: 1 PPR
August: 0 PPR
September: 2 PPR
October: 4 PPR
November: 4 PPR
I hope during December and of course today and tomorrow we will hear good news from Damascus.
By the way i want to thank you Nagham because of chart and ask her to update it and add new members and of course thank you Kamal for creating this thread and i hope you will receive good news before new year.
Good job Arezou, maybe we should add this to the chart too.

coolamir

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Huys,

I sent my passport 2 weeks ago for Visa, now online instead of "process" from today it says:"Decision made"
and in details:

We started processing your application on August 10, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

what does this mean?

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolamir said:
Hi Huys,

I sent my passport 2 weeks ago for Visa, now online instead of "process" from today it says:"Decision made"
and in details:

We started processing your application on August 10, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

what does this mean?
its just a slow system that's all don't worry

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear friends,
thank you all for your warm wishes and support
no, no news for me yet
still waiting

wait me my love

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys nshullah we all get a good news

i have two questions,
do you think the interview under the (Sponsorship) is a bad sgin?
and my other question do you think they refuse applicants under (Sponsorship)?

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi wait me my love,
no the interview normally is normal if they waive it this is up to the officer but the normal is to have an inteview so dont you worry
they want to know little details how much your sponsor make where do they work your plans for future how did you meet and so on
any plans for schooling or language or carreer just to see if you have same interest to confirm genuine realationship
all the best

wait me my love

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamal225 said:
Hi wait me my love,
no the interview normally is normal if they waive it this is up to the officer but the normal is to have an inteview so dont you worry
they want to know little details how much your sponsor make where do they work your plans for future how did you meet and so on
any plans for schooling or language or carreer just to see if you have same interest to confirm genuine realationship
all the best
thks for reply but do you think they refuse applicants under (Sponsorship)?

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
wait me my love said:
guys nshullah we all get a good news

i have two questions,
do you think the interview under the (Sponsorship) is a bad sgin?
and my other question do you think they refuse applicants under (Sponsorship)?
its not a bad sign they might wanna make sure of something a friend of mine had to undergo an interview abnd got the visa a month after..
they refuse only if they have a reason to beleive its a fake marriage.

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Guys I have question the embassy sent me something apparently to do additional medical test for my wife bt I never got anything from them at all in all perviouse email. They never mention anything about that????? What is that mean additional medical test... Now I emailed them back but they take for ever to rePly !! How do I get them to reply faster coz I need to know what I have to do!!!! Also doesy application on hold now till I provide that or is it still going going!!!! Does anyone have similar situation!!! I'm thinking they sent it to Iraq n Iraq doesn't have mailing system but I tOld nt to send anything there from the beginning!!!what should I do!!!!

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
My wifes application was approved last week how do I know if Syria has got it I got my approval letter nov21 and no clue what's going on it with it on my I'd when I check in it days Medicaid recieved applicaion in process??? should I call Syria what should I do my cuzin has done lots of sponsorships application and when the file gets sent to Syria there here in 3 to 6 months I'm from Regina sk no kids wife is in Iraq and appplication went to Syria Damascus

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
ayad said:
My wifes application was approved last week how do I know if Syria has got it I got my approval letter nov21 and no clue what's going on it with it on my I'd when I check in it days Medicaid recieved applicaion in process??? should I call Syria what should I do my cuzin has done lots of sponsorships application and when the file gets sent to Syria there here in 3 to 6 months I'm from Regina sk no kids wife is in Iraq and appplication went to Syria Damascus
. ًBro there is no 3-6 month anymore that in the old days now days if ur lucky it will b witchin a year!!! U just have to wait now like rest of us !! Not much u can do !!

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) hi Zainiraq when they said additional tests mean not all test were done your wife should take letter to medical doctor and ask what needed to be done or done again email embassy or call cic in canada they don't normally interfere with outland application explain your situation maybe they will clarify for you good luck