sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
kamal225 said:
:) hi brothers and sisters and dear. Souhait mr bou ramz27 a+m and gem. I don't know what happen to me I have unleashed my feelings yesterday unblock my tears sorry I was sooooooo upset too long waiting your kind words made me feel like you are the unseen angels that support us to continue with prayers oNly I am strong knowing you are there listening is the greatest support I have had in this long process thhanks for being there for me hope no more tears but joy to all of us
Dear Kamal

you are a kind and wise man and i know that god will reward for all the good you have in you stay strong friend and count on Me and on Us ( i am allowing myself to speak on behalf of my dear forumers) we are all here for each other and o help each other go through this it will be over soon ...lots of love and prayers to you and everyone ...

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
I don't have kids lol is there anything I could do talk to my mp see what's going on with my application??

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamal225 said:
:) hi brothers and sisters and dear. Souhait mr bou ramz27 a+m and gem. I don't know what happen to me I have unleashed my feelings yesterday unblock my tears sorry I was sooooooo upset too long waiting your kind words made me feel like you are the unseen angels that support us to continue with prayers oNly I am strong knowing you are there listening is the greatest support I have had in this long process thhanks for being there for me hope no more tears but joy to all of us

Dear Kamal,hi, I have waited 7 months and recently I feel I just cant go on like this,So I totally underestand how hard must be for you to wait so long. You are not alone my friend,we are here to support and I really pray that you get ppr and I am sure it happens soon.The sun will shine very soon.

NH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Dear Friends,

I did send my passport to the address, canadian embassy in Tehran, they gave us in the email asking for ppr, but some body called us from the embassy saing that u shoudnt have submitted it here u should have sent it to damascus??? dose any one specially iranian who get their ppr recently knows about it??? ???

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NH said:
Dear Friends,

I did send my passport to the address, canadian embassy in Tehran, they gave us in the email asking for ppr, but some body called us from the embassy saing that u shoudnt have submitted it here u should have sent it to damascus??? dose any one specially iranian who get their ppr recently knows about it??? ???
hi there
my brother got it recently.As he is in sweden,he sent his passport to my parents in Tehran,my parents sent it to the canadian embassy in Tehran,and they should have forwarded it to damascus, because as far as I am concerned neither DHL nor TNT accepts to send the passsport to any foriegn countries.Maybe the one who called you were not aware of the rules,it is been years that they follow the same path.

Mohammad_AB

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
souhait said:
hi there
my brother got it recently.As he is in sweden,he sent his passport to my parents in Tehran,my parents sent it to the canadian embassy in Tehran,and they should have forwarded it to damascus, because as far as I am concerned neither DHL not TNT accepts to send the passsport to any foriegn countries.Maybe the one who called you were not aware of the rules,it is been years that they follow the same path.
check for Aramex, I've heard they do it.

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) hi ramz :) hi souhait and all. Thanks again I pray for you too. My lawyer send email today for updat I will keep you posted

wait me my love

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys i have a quick question i hop you answer me. as of me i have been waiting over a years for my ppr, and week ago the candian embassy in syria contact me by e-mail saying

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxx:

In order to complete the assessment of your application, a visa officer requires that you (xxxxx xxxxxx) ) attend an interview.

The interview will be held ON MONDAY, JANUARY 09, 2012 AT 13:00 pm at the Embassy of Canada, Damascus, Syria. This letter must be presented at the reception on the day of the interview.

The following documents are outstanding on your file. Although there is no guarantee that a visa will be issued following your interview, we request that you submit the following documents to expedite the processing of your file. Please note that the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is refundable if a visa is not issued. Please bring these documents and your original passport(s) to the interview.

- YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
wait me my love said:
one year ********
it's hard to believe that after an entire year they ask u for an interview :-X i hope they an issue the visa right after it, in the same day...good luck!

athab

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
ontario
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 01 2011
File Transfer...
o7 o2 2011
maybe than you will get a visa inshallah because you will be 13months,the normal processing time.good luck and i hope you dont wait longer than january.haram wala

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait me my love said:
one year ********
If you ask me it is either for security check or they want to ask questions to make sure your marriage is genuine.But it is a good sign as you will get the visa following the interview.GOOD LUCK!

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
kamal225 said:
Don't you worry dear kamal. You as well as many on here have helped me get through my ups and downs so the least I could do is the same right back. I really hope tomorrow will be a better day inshallah!!

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Kamal i just read what u wrote today.. i think everyone here feels your pain and can relate completely with you. i hope you are feeling better and i really wish for you and your wife to get the PPR as soon as possible!! i felt really sad to read your words. Lets hope for some good news this week.

Gemini yalla ur hubby has like 24hrs left before he gets on a plane and u start ur lives together woot woot !!!

Ramz thank u sooooo much for ur sweet words u da bomb baby ! lol

Wait me my love Best of luck , and keep us updated ...

Scarycemetary im glad to hear ur interview went well ...

if i missed anyone sorry , its been a while since i participated in the forum ...

GOOD LUCK everyone !!!

E

Erina

Canadian people sponsoring spouse living in Iran:

All my friends got their visas within 4-8 months! Has the processing time changed very recently? Is it really gonna be 13 monthsss? Anyone from Iran who has got PPR earlier than 13 months?