Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi, I dont think your wife have to redo her police clearance if they dont ask for. What I see is that for woman they never ask for new police clearance Only for man. Yallah we are in the same boat nshallah ppr is coming.
Mohammad_AB said:
Hi Guys,
My Wife just received an E-mail to redo her medical exam. She had done it three weeks ago and she is going to send the paper.

However, at the same time her police clearance is expired as well. but they didn't ask for it.

Now, we wonder if we should include the new police clearance as well?

any idea?

thanks,
-Mohammad

Mohammad_AB

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Hab said:
Hi, I dont think your wife have to redo her police clearance if they dont ask for. What I see is that for woman they never ask for new police clearance Only for man. Yallah we are in the same boat nshallah ppr is coming.
Yes Man,
we both will get it soon.

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
parastoo said:
sohrab dosti joon where are you???
any news and activity from Canadian embassy in Damascus
doosti joonam man hamin doro varam :D no nothing new really........ same old same is more like it

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Ramz27 said:
hun i know someone who did the interview they will ask him where u will live the address phone number ,where u the spouse work or worked before...they wanna know u wanna have a family and that he wants to learn the laguange and work and stay in canada ....just FYI :) good luck
Thanks for your help :)
I know my husband will do great, he's not nervous at all!

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey kamal
thank you for your kind words , nath is right you are one brave person ...i guess women are overly sensitive and loose it a lot quicker then men ....or maybe not ...i m hoping it is over soon but i have months ahead of me and its so long ...i want him here so i can start living a real life as a couple ...im impatient....hope u get it soon uve been waiting for so long my friend ....
thank u
Hi ramz27 and nath, trust me there is days where i cry more than a baby and sometimes I wake up planning to give up all the process but with the great love i have to my wife and the prayers GOD has been giving me the will and the courage to continue and never give up
pray and pray and pray and keep loving your husbands and wives and tomorrow is a better day
scarycemetry good wishes for you tomorrow and all the best come on go ahead with a big heart and score a big goal horrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy with a stamped visa ( show great interest to be in canada learn the two official languages go back to school and be with your loves ones)
good day everyone

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
kamal225 said:
hey kamal
thank you for your kind words , nath is right you are one brave person ...i guess women are overly sensitive and loose it a lot quicker then men ....or maybe not ...i m hoping it is over soon but i have months ahead of me and its so long ...i want him here so i can start living a real life as a couple ...im impatient....hope u get it soon uve been waiting for so long my friend ....
thank u
Hi ramz27 and nath, trust me there is days where i cry more than a baby and sometimes I wake up planning to give up all the process but with the great love i have to my wife and the prayers GOD has been giving me the will and the courage to continue and never give up
pray and pray and pray and keep loving your husbands and wives and tomorrow is a better day
scarycemetry good wishes for you tomorrow and all the best come on go ahead with a big heart and score a big goal horrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy with a stamped visa ( show great interest to be in canada learn the two official languages go back to school and be with your loves ones)
good day everyone
so honest and touching! u really diserve it as soon as possible!

ya libnan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-03-15
Passport Req..
2011-11-20
VISA ISSUED...
2011-11-27
scarycemetery said:
Thanks for your help :)
I know my husband will do great, he's not nervous at all!
Good luck for the interview tomorrow! :)

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Hi guys. I have question it been 7month now since the office receive my application up till now I didn't receive anything like RQ except for default email saying that my application in queue for process n to b patients in that same email has the file number that star with letter B but they didn't send me mail!! Is that normal what should I do ?? Do every1 get RQ forum or depends!!! Also sorry lots question I k ow lol it's driving me crazy well my wife med expired end of jany in two month so I read ppl redo it regardless they tell u or not. What about police clearance ??? Coz some say for female u Dnt have to??

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Zainiraq said:
Hi guys. I have question it been 7month now since the office receive my application up till now I didn't receive anything like RQ except for default email saying that my application in queue for process n to b patients in that same email has the file number that star with letter B but they didn't send me mail!! Is that normal what should I do ?? Do every1 get RQ forum or depends!!! Also sorry lots question I k ow lol it's driving me crazy well my wife med expired end of jany in two month so I read ppl redo it regardless they tell u or not. What about police clearance ??? Coz some say for female u Dnt have to??
my friend my file has been in damascus for almost 9 months now and i havent recieved anything yet either, and my wife's medical expired in september, so yeah i guess there are alot of us in the same situation, we just have to be patient and see when they will ask us, and the security thing ..... i guess it depends, some people did it some didnt, but so far everyone here got RQ,

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
sohrab919 said:
my friend my file has been in damascus for almost 9 months now and i havent recieved anything yet either, and my wife's medical expired in september, so yeah i guess there are alot of us in the same situation, we just have to be patient and see when they will ask us, and the security thing ..... i guess it depends, some people did it some didnt, but so far everyone here got RQ,
[/quote.] I aight. Thanx for the info that pain not knowing what's going on ??? I would understand if third world country or Arabic country do that but Canada usually everything organize and system clear and fair for everyone !!!! No update online they Dnt reply to our email dont know what to do guess gotta wait. But how long losIng patient slowly !!!

NH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Dear friends,

I ve just recieved the email for PPR!!! thanks all of you for your nice support and nice frum!!!

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Nice news NH, wish you all the best. Can I ask you do you redo the medical test and when.

NH said:
Dear friends,

I ve just recieved the email for PPR!!! thanks all of you for your nice support and nice frum!!!

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NH said:
Dear friends,

congrats dear great news

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
NH said:
Dear friends,

congrats glad we were a support for u and still are for each other!! all the best dear forumer

NH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hab said:
Nice news NH, wish you all the best. Can I ask you do you redo the medical test and when.
Dear Hab and other friends that may have the same question,

My application started in damascus on 15th December 2010

My medical was expired on 13 agust but i redid my medical 3 weeks before and sent it right away without waiting for it to be requested by the embassy. so i strongly advice to redo it even if the embassy has not yet requested it!