+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this process is crap i hate it ...OMG i am gonna have a break down ......when is it ever gonna happen when

Hi Ramz27, I know how hard is this process
I am sure that we all cry and scream and get upset from the long process but the end of the road is very soon we should be happy that we are getting closer to be with our loves ones. I know saying it is very easy to be relaxexd but we have no other option but to wait and hope for a better tomorrow. I hope that we all wake up tomorrow and we all have great news from damscus and beirut office
good day everyone

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
kamal225 said:
this process is crap i hate it ...OMG i am gonna have a break down ......when is it ever gonna happen when

I am sure that we all cry and scream and get upset from the long process but the end of the road is very soon we should be happy that we are getting closer to be with our loves ones. I know saying it is very easy to be relaxexd but we have no other option but to wait and hope for a better tomorrow. I hope that we all wake up tomorrow and we all have great news from damscus and beirut office
good day everyone
from all of us, u have the right to be the most angry one Kamal but it seems u're too brave and i really admire u fo that! Good luck dear i hope it's gonna havppen 4 u real soon!

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
By the way happy independance day to all the lebanese!!

koumail130

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
ya libnan said:
Hello everybody,

well, believe it or not... my husband got his PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY!!!! ;D
Im surprised myself, I thought it would take a longer time to get it. Maybe its because he is already here in Canada.
Now, we dunno if he should go to Damascus to take it or send his passport by courrier and wait here.
I hope that some others of you will have good news soon!!
Alef Mabrouk YA LIBNAN,
It is better if your husband go directly to Damascus and stamp the VISA, it takes two days and easy for landing,
However, in my case, I sent my passport with DHL and received it yesterday, it takes 20 days, and I still have to go to Canada border for landing,

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
2 more days till the interview ???
I think I'm more nervous than my husband! Lol

htraboul

May 27, 2011
koumail130 said:
Alef Mabrouk YA LIBNAN,
It is better if your husband go directly to Damascus and stamp the VISA, it takes two days and easy for landing,
However, in my case, I sent my passport with DHL and received it yesterday, it takes 20 days, and I still have to go to Canada border for landing,
Dear Koumail,
Congratulations for the Visa. Could you let me know how did you do in order to get the Visa with DHL? My wife is here in Canada and we would like to have the visa here
Thank you in advance

Mohammad_AB

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Hi Guys,
My Wife just received an E-mail to redo her medical exam. She had done it three weeks ago and she is going to send the paper.

However, at the same time her police clearance is expired as well. but they didn't ask for it.

Now, we wonder if we should include the new police clearance as well?

any idea?

thanks,
-Mohammad

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Mohammad_AB said:
Hi Guys,
My Wife just received an E-mail to redo her medical exam. She had done it three weeks ago and she is going to send the paper.

However, at the same time her police clearance is expired as well. but they didn't ask for it.

Now, we wonder if we should include the new police clearance as well?

any idea?

thanks,
-Mohammad

Congrats! Your file is almost complete :)
If you are sure that her police clearance expired, re-do it and send it along with the medical.

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
[/quote/]

good day everyone
[/quote/]

hey kamal
thank you for your kind words , nath is right you are one brave person ...i guess women are overly sensitive and loose it a lot quicker then men ....or maybe not ...i m hoping it is over soon but i have months ahead of me and its so long ...i want him here so i can start living a real life as a couple ...im impatient....hope u get it soon uve been waiting for so long my friend ....
thank u

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Ramz27 said:
good day everyone

hey kamal
thank you for your kind words , nath is right you are one brame person ...i guess women are overly sensitive and loose it lot quicker then men ....or maybe not ...i m hoping it is over soon but i have monbths ahead of me and its so long ...i want him here so i can start living ...im impatient....hope u get it soon uve been waiting for so long my friend ....
thank u
Just think of each day as one day closer :)
Inshallah this is only a small road block in the long life you and your husband have together in the future.

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
scarycemetery said:
Just think of each day as one day closer :)
Inshallah this is only a small road block in the long life you and your husband have together in the future.
thank you scarycemetery...all the best to you w alf mabrook on ur interview inshallah ppr next !! congrats to everyone from the bottom of my heart!

koumail130

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
htraboul said:
Dear Koumail,
Congratulations for the Visa. Could you let me know how did you do in order to get the Visa with DHL? My wife is here in Canada and we would like to have the visa here
Thank you in advance
Thank you,
I sent my passport with DHL, after stamping the visa, I asked DHL Canada to pick up my passport from Damascus, but they can't as I don't have DHL business account number. Later, I arranged that with Aramex, they were helpful, and I get my passport after 4 days,
where are you in Canada?

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
scarycemetery said:
2 more days till the interview ???
I think I'm more nervous than my husband! Lol
hun i know someone who did the interview they will ask him where u will live the address phone number ,where u the spouse work or worked before...they wanna know u wanna have a family and that he wants to learn the laguange and work and stay in canada ....just FYI :) good luck

mikie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2011
Med's Done....
28/10/2011
hello kifkon all,yalla bddna good news tomorow :D

ya libnan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-03-15
Passport Req..
2011-11-20
VISA ISSUED...
2011-11-27
koumail130 said:
Alef Mabrouk YA LIBNAN,
We thought about it and my husband will go to Damascus to get the visa. In the same time, he will see his family and friends for a couple of days.