+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dalhousie University MACS application status?

dinzzz

Aug 1, 2016
Hello Tanya.

Firstly, as per the communication from Dal CS Dept, the webpage is getting revamped hence please don't expect updation happening in it soon.
Hence, the best way to get the latest on your application is by getting in touch with CS Dept.
Please go to Dal website , faculty page and search for Anila. Call her and get to know the latest on your application status. Anila is very helpful.
Let me know if you need any other help.

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Tanya1617 said:
Hi.. please share your profile.. even I have applied for MACS.. but in application summary I can see status as incomplete items outstanding. I had sent my all documents in December itself.. I wrote a mail to them stating the documents I send.. and they replied back that my application is complete... But still in application summary it's not updated..
Neither I received any application status after that.
It takes about 2 to 3 months to get the acceptance.

kunal_kathpal

Feb 13, 2017
Hello,
I applied on Oct 17.
On 7th feb 2017 i received "admission recommendation letter" from computer science department for MACS.
The email was from Menen Tafera.
Now i am waiting for official letter from the registrar office.
So, you don't worry that much because it usually takes 3 months to hear from them.

GursimranS

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi all ,

Below is my profile –
B. Tech.  8.64 CGPA
12th  82.8
10th  91.9
IELTS  7.5 Bands (R – 7.5, S – 7.5, L – 7.5, W – 6.5)

Work Experience – 6 months internship, 19 months in Vodafone India and Nokia India

Certifications – CCNA, Red hat Cloud Computing

Universities Applied for M. Engg. ECE(Fall 2017) –
UBC(in progress)
McMaster University (Rejected)
University of Ottawa(in progress)
University of Windsor(in progress)

I left with 3 Universities now. Can anyone please tell me how much time above universities will take for final decision? And please suggest if require to apply in some other university

Sushmitha504

Sep 6, 2017
People who have been admitted to Dalhousie University before, please help.

My docs were received by Dalhousie on June 13th and now the dalonline portal shows the following status:

Admission Term: 2016/2017 Winter
Admission Type: Previous Academic Work
Decision: Written Notification to Follow

What does this mean?

Why can't I see a field called Application Status anymore? I used to see that and it read "Waiting for docs" previously.
I have same problem. These heating my brain. I have applied for internetworking program.do you have any idea regarding when they will sent acceptence or rejected email.

Reetam.taj

Jun 20, 2017
Hi

Anyone got a decision from Dalhousie or UOttawa yet for MACS?
I have received a "recommendation of admission" letter from the CS department. Still waiting for a communication from Graduate studies as stated in the letter, Any idea what are the next steps to be taken?

chintan97

Aug 28, 2018
Can anyone help?
I have received 2 page admission recommendation letter with 2nd page as student evaluation form. It contains some list of courses which I had already submitted in CS background worksheet. What do I have to do if I am willing accept the offer? I have received admission recommendation letter mentioning graduate study department is yet to make decision in at least 3 weeks.

chintan97

Aug 28, 2018
I have received a "recommendation of admission" letter from the CS department. Still waiting for a communication from Graduate studies as stated in the letter, Any idea what are the next steps to be taken?
Can you share what steps did you take? Was there any student evaluation form attached?

chintan97

Aug 28, 2018
Hello,
I applied on Oct 17.
On 7th feb 2017 i received "admission recommendation letter" from computer science department for MACS.
So, you don't worry that much because it usually takes 3 months to hear from them.
Was there any student evaluation form attached? Can you please tell what next steps to follow?

friend94

Mar 28, 2020
Hello,
I applied on Oct 17.
After this, when did you get your official letter?