+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dalhousie University MACS application status?

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
harvijay1001 said:
I got it after one week. Maybe more now due to load of applications
Bro in how many days did ur CAQ for Quebec arrived after getting approval email ?
Did they send through courier or regular mail ?

arunathi

Sep 19, 2016
yuvaran25 said:
Horray!!! Got admission letter from CS department... however it says the final decision will be by Faculty of Graduate studies.. is this mean still we have some issues with confirmed acceptance? 8).. @as_ok .... dude if you r going to DAL then you can join me buddy... because i am going to DAL pakka.
Hey Yuvaran congrats on your admission.

Even I got admission letter from FCS department but still waiting for confirmation letter from FGS. Did you get any confirmation letter from FGS??

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
arunathi said:
Hey Yuvaran congrats on your admission.

Even I got admission letter from FCS department but still waiting for confirmation letter from FGS. Did you get any confirmation letter from FGS??
What is the date mention on ur department letter ?

arunathi

Sep 19, 2016
waitingwaiting said:
What is the date mention on ur department letter ?
There was no date mentioned like when will the FGS send confirmation letter. I got Admission recommendation letter.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
arunathi said:
There was no date mentioned like when will the FGS send confirmation letter. I got Admission recommendation letter.
Dude check ur department recommendation letter, it has date of issue, i am asking about that !

Jaimin_k

Nov 3, 2016
harvijay1001 said:
Nope. Nothing else now! They will just send official offer letter!

Congratulations!!!!! :D :D :D

And Congrats for UIUC as well. UIUC is awesome
Hi, I applied to DAL on 19th Aug and my docs reached there on 25th Aug. Since then my application status shows Application Status: Incomplete items outstanding | Decision: Written Notification to Follow. I emailed graduate department about "Incomplete items" and they replied all documents are ready and my file is being reviewed by CS dept and due to backlog I should hear back with a decision by November.
Also, I got Letter of acceptance from Lakehead University and rejection from Ottawa and Windsor.
How long should I wait for their response? Also, what are the chances of getting admitted?
please guide me.

------------
B.E. Computer Engg (Pune Uni) : 60%
IELTS: 7.5 (no less than 6.5)
2.6 Years Industrial Exp
Strong 3 LOR, SOP

Thank you

Jaimin_k

Nov 3, 2016
Hi, I applied to DAL on 19th Aug and my docs reached there on 25th Aug. Since then my application status shows Application Status: Incomplete items outstanding | Decision: Written Notification to Follow. I emailed graduate department about "Incomplete items" and they replied all documents are ready and my file is being reviewed by CS dept and due to backlog I should hear back with a decision by November.
Also, I got Letter of acceptance from Lakehead University and rejection from Ottawa and Windsor.
How long should I wait for their response? Also, what are the chances of getting admitted?
please guide me.

------------
2.6 Years Industrial Exp
Strong 3 LOR, SOP

Thank you

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Jaimin_k said:
please guide me.

------------
2.6 Years Industrial Exp
Strong 3 LOR, SOP

Thank you

Just email your concerned department. They will let you know.

I had applied for my Master's in August as well but got seat for September'17 intake. I will apply for study permit soon.

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hi, I have applied in dal for fall 2017 session, entire application and documents were submitted by 13 December. But on my application summary it states:
Application Status: Incomplete items outstanding
Decision: Written Notification to Follow

My profile-:
10th-86%
12th-85%
Btech in Information Technology-75%
3 years of work experience in TCS.
IELTS- R-7.5, W-6, S-7, L-7

Please let me know my chances of admission and by when I can see my status getting changed?

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Tanya1617 said:
Hi, I have applied in dal for fall 2017 session, entire application and documents were submitted by 13 December. But on my application summary it states:
Application Status: Incomplete items outstanding
Decision: Written Notification to Follow

My profile-:
10th-86%
12th-85%
Btech in Information Technology-75%
3 years of work experience in TCS.
IELTS- R-7.5, W-6, S-7, L-7

Please let me know my chances of admission and by when I can see my status getting changed?
Chances are good. Which program did you apply for?