+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Calculator or EE Questionaire Confusion

Tjblack11

Mar 27, 2024
This question is confusing me: Do you have a valid job offer supported by a LMIA(if needed)?
A valid job offer must be:
Supported by a LMIA or exempted from needing one, full time, tier 0-3.
My job is cybersecurity(Tech). So, I’m confused if i should click yes. This will boost my score.

Pls help your brother the urgent response

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This question is confusing me: Do you have a valid job offer supported by a LMIA(if needed)?
My job is cybersecurity(Tech). So, I’m confused if i should click yes. This will boost my score.

Do you have a LMIA or not with your Canadian employer? You know if you do.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

You need to tell us what kind of work permit you hold.

rohit39

Jan 31, 2024
Based on the information provided, it sounds like you have a job offer in the field of cybersecurity. To determine if your job offer is supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), you should check with your employer or the relevant immigration authorities in Canada.

If your job offer is supported by an LMIA or is exempt from needing one, and it meets the criteria of being full-time and falls under tier 0-3, then you should click "yes" in CRS Calculator when asked about having a valid job offer. This can indeed boost your score in certain immigration or visa applications.

However, if you're unsure whether your job offer meets these criteria or if it requires an LMIA,

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Based on the information provided, it sounds like you have a job offer in the field of cybersecurity. To determine if your job offer is supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), you should check with your employer or the relevant immigration authorities in Canada.

If your job offer is supported by an LMIA or is exempt from needing one, and it meets the criteria of being full-time and falls under tier 0-3, then you should click "yes" in CRS Calculator when asked about having a valid job offer. This can indeed boost your score in certain immigration or visa applications.

However, if you're unsure whether your job offer meets these criteria or if it requires an LMIA,
This is a ChatGPT response(which is often unhelpful spam).