+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR No updated in tracker but no email yet.

hiralp87

May 22, 2022
Mine is PVO Ottawa and SVO Etobicoke. Yea, they do take time, but most of the folks around my final decision date and COPR number on tracker date have gotten the P1. At this point it seems just dependent on our luck.

nipa21

Aug 31, 2023
I have submitted my second portal email on 18 sept still no eCopr anyone in a similar situation ? VO Montreal.

vamsi32

Sep 24, 2023
Mine is PVO Ottawa and SVO Etobicoke. Yea, they do take time, but most of the folks around my final decision date and COPR number on tracker date have gotten the P1. At this point it seems just dependent on our luck.
Hello, i got the portal email today , please call ircc call center and tell them about your situation and tell that you have a copr generated that gets expired soon , they would contact our respective VO with details and VO will take further steps .
All the best...

starlitmoon

Aug 9, 2023
Anyone here is or knows of a situtation where the final decision date and COPR number on tracker was generated more then 3 weeks ago on 07th September, but have not received the P1 email yet?

Any insights anyone can offer, I will truly appreciate it. I have called IRCC and they say that it's not been sent yet. Please help guys.
Did you get your portal 1 mail

nipa21

Aug 31, 2023
I know! I don't know what to do about it!
I called to IRCC today and explained the situation. They told they are aware I have submitted the required documents so if something needed they will connect with me . General reply . Seems like nothing to do

VR187

Nov 16, 2023
PNP Inland - Employer Job Offer: International Student stream (OINP)
Non-Express entry

AOR: March 30, 2023
Everything in the tracker is completed
COPR generated - Nov 10,2023
No email received for portal yet.
Called IRCC they said to wait and keep an eye on my inbox.

Dhillon1994

Nov 16, 2023
Hi guys i need help. I applied in family class for my husband(outland)on june 13, 2023.
AOR:- august 16
biometrics:- august 22
Medical :- august 24
Sponser eligibility: august 24
pre-arrival:- november 2
Background check completion:- november 9
Copr document in tracker :- november 10
Everything is updated to completed in ircc tracker. My question is , does anybody know how long do we have to wait for passport request. Also, does ircc notify you through tracker that they have sent you a mail. What if i miss the mail requesting passport.
your help is highly appreciated:)

jasbir101

May 4, 2022
PNP Inland - Employer Job Offer: International Student stream (OINP)
Non-Express entry

AOR: March 30, 2023
Everything in the tracker is completed
COPR generated - Nov 10,2023
No email received for portal yet.
Called IRCC they said to wait and keep an eye on my inbox.
I am in CEC inland.. tracker update with copr was on Nov 10.. dependent outside Canada got passport submission request.. I am waiting for portal email 1 ? Did you get portal email 1 ?