+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR No updated in tracker but no email yet.

frostpunk2023

Star Member
Jan 15, 2023
Hi, I'm CEC inland and single applicant. All the 4 stages in tracker turned 'green' and completed today. Also in the document section, I can see that COPR no has been issued. I haven't received an email yet though. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Do you know what could I expect next?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Email should be coming in a couple of days! Sit tight now it’s just a waiting game all the processing is done you are practically approved already :) (I am in your stage Apr 7, portal Apr 12)

Reactions: frostpunk2023

frostpunk2023

Star Member
Jan 15, 2023
Email should be coming in a couple of days! Sit tight now it’s just a waiting game all the processing is done you are practically approved already :) (I am in your stage Apr 7, portal Apr 12)
Thank you for the reply. Do you know if this is a common thing? I'm not sure if there would be more steps (security info sharing and etc)! If mine follows your trend, then I should also get the email in a few days!

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Thank you for the reply. Do you know if this is a common thing? I'm not sure if there would be more steps (security info sharing and etc)! If mine follows your trend, then I should also get the email in a few days!
Very common, and it’s not just me at least 3 of us Dec 11 AORs had the exact same timelines like this

Reactions: frostpunk2023

manipit

Apr 24, 2023
Hi everyone. I was told by two IRCC agents on the call that my application has been approved and the initial PR portal email has been sent to me on April 15, but I have not received any email, and I have checked everywhere in my email :( This is so frustrating :( The agent told me to just wait till I get the same message in my main CIC gckey account which is what they do if you do not respond to the initial email, and that there is nothing more I can do.