+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR No updated in tracker but no email yet.

Shik_05

Jul 27, 2019
Hi everyone. I was told by two IRCC agents on the call that my application has been approved and the initial PR portal email has been sent to me on April 15, but I have not received any email, and I have checked everywhere in my email :( This is so frustrating :( The agent told me to just wait till I get the same message in my main CIC gckey account which is what they do if you do not respond to the initial email, and that there is nothing more I can do.
Did you got any update??

Jasmeen@ kaur

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I received Portal 1 on Aug 4, Portal 2 Aug 10, replied same day. Waiting COPR Since. In- Canada declaration turned Green, but no COPR. Over 3 weeks now.

nipa21

Aug 31, 2023
I have last updated on 20 July, with everything completed with COPR number since then no update, no confirmation email. I am inland CEC applicant

nipa21

Aug 31, 2023
Thanks bro, i had called ircc today they said the request to resend the portal request was already made on 16 August. So lets hope to get that email asap.
Have you received portal email ? I called IRCC they said same thing to me . They sent email but I have not received any . So they made a request to resend . Still waiting

Shik_05

Jul 27, 2019
Have you received your portal email ?
Yea bro i got one. Portal request 1 was skip as i had submitted the information upfront to them. So i got the portal request 2 and they asked me to submit photo, address and declaration in canada.

nipa21

Aug 31, 2023
Yea bro i got one. Portal request 1 was skip as i had submitted the information upfront to them. So i got the portal request 2 and they asked me to submit photo, address and declaration in canada.
Wow congrats bro. I am still waiting. Soo stressful