+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

Khurrammalik

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
but whats the problem now. a complete SDS file with biometrics from Pakistan should be more easily entertained now as VAC s in other countries are still closed and ppl are eager to file in biometrics and IRCC cant process it without biometrics especially when the University is also listed with a Covid Readiness plan

How many of u have universities listed since 20 Oct with Covid Readiness plans ?
You are absolutely right, but the fact is that no one knows, and the only thing you can do is wait. (My college will be added today hopefully)

Reactions: d@n!3

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
mine was added since the first time too . but they should know or we should raise our voice to them through webforms maybe ..

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
mine was added since the first time too . but they should know or we should raise our voice to them through webforms maybe ..
That is the only medium available for people living outside Canada. One can’t even make a phone call since it’s totally automated and to get a hold on to the operator, takes hours and the system automatically hung up on you.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
That is the only medium available for people living outside Canada. One can’t even make a phone call since it’s totally automated and to get a hold on to the operator, takes hours and the system automatically hung up on you.
this is insane. lets all send a webform with the same kind of message nudging them about complete SDS application with biometrics from Pakistan and with University listed in covid readiness plans but no movement in file. Review of eligibility also not started.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
Was this back in 2019? Coz I thought everyone was giving interviews in those days for SDS up until feb 2020.
SDS for Pakistan was introduced in July 2019 i think and if u saying tht interviews were recommended at tht time too than it means they dont actually treat SDS from Pakistani students as SDS but infact dont give it a priority at all.

as rightly said : clowns we were to be happy with SDS introduction.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
SDS for Pakistan was introduced in July 2019 i think and if u saying tht interviews were recommended at tht time too than it means they dont actually treat SDS from Pakistani students as SDS but infact dont give it a priority at all.

as rightly said : clowns we were to be happy with SDS introduction.
Even with interview, applications were getting processed with in 20~30 days. SDS doesn't mean automatic visas, they still have to verify if the applicant is a bonafide student and what better way to verify it? Take a in-person/on-call interview.

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Huh, interesting. I only came to the student forum back around jan 2020 and at that time everyone (frm the ppl on here atleast)was being called in for interviews. I remember the pakistanis talking about theirs and the newbie indians freaking out cos they dont have to iv for SDS..
Infact I remember being hesitant about SDS because of this difference but some seniors were saying it's just their way of fine tuning a new sds programe etc...Of course then covid came and its all new norms now..

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
SDS with or without an inerview in these time with complete file and biometrics should at this time according to me shall be prioritized for Jan intakes with DLI s listed for covid readiness plans by the IRCC themselves if they think it is a way to have more certainity

but ... there is no update at all
even the Review of eligibility doesnt start ...

Reactions: zeen2019

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
SDS with or without an inerview in these time with complete file and biometrics should at this time according to me shall be prioritized for Jan intakes with DLI s listed for covid readiness plans by the IRCC themselves if they think it is a way to have more certainity

but ... there is no update at all
even the Review of eligibility doesnt start ...
Ppl with complete SDS for september semesters and without AIP's are still waiting too..

Reactions: usman_1986